Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I just came back to hear about fury war "Enrage will only increase damage taken to 20% and 15% with Warpaint" Woot!!!

The team is trying to avoid wild swings in class balance.
    Players shouldn't feel that their item selection choices are suddenly invalid.

Then leave perfectly fine Crusade alone!! I don't wanna Santicified Wrath which is inferior in both dmg and fun!! It also changes our stat priority and makes FCM not so much diserable trinket for Rets.

10+ Year Old Account
    havent got a legendary yet, lost raid spot, quit wow. thanks Obama.

i dont have any issues with the legendary drop system. My guild and all my friends guilds have been getting steady drops each week. Some have got 2 or 3 and some have got none, but many of those "none" last week got 1 this week.

So its working. It just takes time.

Deleted
    Yeah, even more Stuff for casuals. Worked so great in WoD, right?

why is there so much DK QQ in twitch chat. Unholy is doing fine according to logs. Is it just the frost bads that got used to 2 buttons and refuse to respec?

Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    i dont have any issues with the legendary drop system. My guild and all my friends guilds have been getting steady drops each week. Some have got 2 or 3 and some have got none, but many of those "none" last week got 1 this week.

So its working. It just takes time.
    And I could just as easily say it's not working with my own anecdotal evidence where several people in my guild have 2-3+ legendaries while the rest have none.

Or I suppose you could say the system is working, its just an incredibly bad system with no redeeming features.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Kinda disappointing that they never answer questions about cosmetic and fun stuff. You know, things that everyone actually cares about.

1 Year ago they said we'd get the ability to change skin color in the barber shop, that is still not in and they seem to be ignoring everyone that
    asks about that particular feature on twitter / the forums.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Traxwow View Post
    why is there so much DK QQ in twitch chat. Unholy is doing fine according to logs. Is it just the frost bads that got used to 2 buttons and refuse to respec?
    Some people prefer the gameplay of frost and want it to be viable just like frost mages. Some people don't like playing unholy.
    Last edited by mmoc1a1d7f3c08; 2016-10-14 at 07:24 PM.

Funny thing about their consumable costs explanation...

If they don't balance fights around having flasks + 1/2 pots, maybe what they said would be true.

"The team is trying to avoid wild swings in class balance."

With Artifacts, Blizzard just brought it to themselves... you can't leave class/specs underpowered with people wasting tons of AP on them.
    Last edited by VanishO2; 2016-10-14 at 07:27 PM.

Where are the 7.1 PvP changes lol at Holinka , damn this expansion went south fast literally no fixes towards RNG gearing and so much for making PvP item drops less transparent. Im moving to Battlefield 1 until they fix this expansion , rip in pieces.
    Last edited by off3nc3; 2016-10-14 at 07:29 PM.

Yay, no more overpriced potions and flasks, with the blood trader!

Can't fucking wait.

Quote Originally Posted by shinros View Post
    Some people prefer the gameplay of frost and want it to be viable just like frost mages. Some people don't like playing unholy.
    By that logic, there should've been much more frost mage QQ because they're in a worse spot.

Quote Originally Posted by shinros View Post
    Some people prefer the gameplay and frost and want it to be viable just like frost mages. Some people don't like playing unholy.
    Yeah my mage is Frost and i have sunk all my AP into that. Guess it sucks to be me after that Q&A. Some of that bollocks he wrote makes me think he must smoke crack.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    And with that, I exit this ridiculous expansion. GG Blizz on releasing too much content at launch(once again). Everyone else, enjoy the 12+ month final tier.
    are you seriously

complaining about

too much content

lol

By that logic, there should've been much more frost mage QQ because they're in a worse spot.
    He said no bugger is playing them tho...

And so it begins.

Listening to this guy's bull always makes me angry.

Quote Originally Posted by NFA View Post
    And I could just as easily say it's not working with my own anecdotal evidence where several people in my guild have 2-3+ legendaries while the rest have none.

Or I suppose you could say the system is working, its just an incredibly bad system with no redeeming features.
    I dont understand the system. Everyone I know and my guild all have atlest one. I have yet to get one and I do all content every week. I know its just super bad luck but damn...lol

You know, I do feel extremely impressed with the prestige involved with getting the resto sham hidden appearance out of your first normal eye run at 102.

They certainly nailed the impressive and prestigious feel of hidden appearances. Mages farming 9000 normal mobs in Suramar is a true sign of a badass.

They did, You just don't care.