Cross Realm Warden Towers?

Hey guys, I searched the forum and couldn't find anything but was wondering if anyone else thought this might be a neat idea.

I like the idea of warden towers but I never see any players of the opposing faction there. It would be really cool (to me) if it worked kind of like the 3 nodes in Hellfire Penn and gave every player an incentive to protect or attack those nodes with rewards refreshing every 4-8 hours (which is what I think they are currently timed at, don't quote me on that). Plus making them cross-realm will help populate the area and make it more exciting and a go-to spot for wpvp action at any time.

Just an idea! I'd love to hear feedback! Thanks!

Wouldn't work. The thing with warden towers is that only one faction has incentive (the quest) to go there. The opposing faction gains nothing from being there waiting for enemy players. Yes, they may get some honor from killing, but it's better to just do something else.

You can't just add missions to defend towers, because there's no enemy NPCs in your faction tower for you to kill if enemy players are not available.

The only way to fix it would be to make Tower WQs be equally rewarding for both sides. Maybe make one faction controlling the tower, the other sieginng it, both having their captains. Then, there will be the problem of one faction dominating a server, thus making the quest hard for the weaker faction. It may be helped by X-realm in those areas, thought.