Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Outland View Post
    I swear I've seen this dumb purple mount shilled 5 times on the front page so far. It's like there's nothing else to report on.
    This is the first time I have seen it.

more mounts that spawn once evert 3 months for 24 seconds?

he told us exactly what to do , we /sigh at something either in the sea or with sea in the name, i just have been trying to do /sigh at sea horses but no avail, off the coast near val'shara , found an alliance ship that has a compass next to a alliance sword with 2 skeletal remains near it , and a crab that isn't moving from the steering wheel, sort of odd i took some screen shots but don't know how to link them here

Coordinates are 37,6
    Last edited by gamgee76; 2016-10-17 at 12:07 AM.

Wow! Way to make the $tore bought mount feel le$$ $pecial, and a complete rip off.
    All other store boughts are unique looks, this, will make a few people feel ripped off requesting refunds. You kind of expect, at least guaranteed, the pet/mount models will be unique to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowisp View Post
    Wow! Way to make the $tore bought mount feel le$$ $pecial, and a complete rip off.
    All other store boughts are unique looks, this, will make a few people feel ripped off requesting refunds. You kind of expect, at least guaranteed, the pet/mount models will be unique to the game.
    Uhm barely. Heart of the Aspects without the flashy bits and wings is just a cloud serpent which is where Cloud serpents come from, Skyterror is just a rylak which is a model used widely in WoD, Celestial Steed just uses the bone structure of Invincible and many more. So no store models are not unique at all. Maybe a few are and that's it. Hell the Grinning Reaver model comes right from the mobs in WoD which are built off the Qiraji models. Winged Guardian uses a Lion model from the guild vendors for crying out loud.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-10-17 at 12:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowisp View Post
    You are not guaranteed a goddamn thing, and setting expectations is foolish. Stop it.

draenei + ogre = orc?

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Uhm barely. Heart of the Aspects without the flashy bits and wings is just a cloud serpent which is where Cloud serpents come from, Skyterror is just a rylak which is a model used widely in WoD, Celestial Steed just uses the bone structure of Invincible and many more. So no store models are not unique at all. Maybe a few are and that's it. Hell the Grinning Reaver model comes right from the mobs in WoD which are built off the Qiraji models. Winged Guardian uses a Lion model from the guild vendors for crying out loud.
    Heart of the Aspects doesn't use the same skeleton or animations as the cloud serpents, as an fyi. They're completely different models with different animations. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Scrysis View Post
    Heart of the Aspects doesn't use the same skeleton or animations as the cloud serpents, as an fyi. They're completely different models with different animations. :-)
    Take the wings and shiny bits off and it is just a cloud serpent. It uses the exact same model and a similar animation. Technically it is the precursor to the cloud serpent mount.

There is a strange area south of Azsuna, that should be fatique, but isn't, that has a interesting formation, that a lot of people may know the reference too, and we all know ye who pulls the sword will be deemed worthy, potential arms warrior hidden artifact?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well there's that Hunter's Lodge Drogbar that no one has figured out if we can interact with it yet...

Quote Originally Posted by lichbane View Post
    Still no mention of the BM Hati bug? They need to fix that ASAP. Full-sized Thok as a pet? Someone done screwed up.
    I don't know if it's specifically a Hati bug or might be something to do with Bestial Wrath as I had my main pet despawn whilst it was still under the effects of BW and when it got resummoned it was still three times its normal size and slow and was stuck that way until I zoned out of the Broken Isles via hearthstone.
    Last edited by Darknessvamp; 2016-10-17 at 04:40 AM.

"Environment
    Using your creativity and ability to work within the World of Warcraft art style, create a small environment diorama that would fit well in the game world. Your quest: Concept, model, and texture an environment piece that you could imagine stumbling upon during your travels across Kalimdor, the Eastern Kingdoms, Outland, Northrend, Pandaria or the Broken Isles."

LOL they didn't include Draenor

Deleted
    We've won bois! WE WON AGAIN! - no more garrison 2.0 bulls*it for Karahzan!
    They tried to f*ck us with that follower crap and they had to change it to mythics (what we recommended to them). And this is how the playerbase try to slow down a self-destructive behavior company.

I love these student contests. It shows how greedy Blizzard is. There is still an insane amount of potential in this game but the managers don't want to invest money into new art designers, script writers or voice acters. They just keep the burnt out left over...
    Last edited by mmocfd328e0b6e; 2016-10-17 at 07:46 AM.

Deleted
    I have visited nearly each corner in water and on land. i have seen alot of easter eggs and of course some of these hidden pearls. I did the orb chain as well and i cannot believe a normal person has found all the places without any hint from the devs or investigating game files. If there is still a hidden secret and it is like the orb think, no one will be able to find by just playing the game.

Yetttttt another saber reskin... Just great blizz

Deleted
    i cannot imagine how a normal person is able to reveal all the hidden stuff. The orb thing was insane and it is just impossible to find all the orbs without hints from devs or investigating game files. There are some orbs around which are impossible to find only with game exploration. And now they came up with an another hidden secret available.

Quote Originally Posted by gamgee76 View Post
    he told us exactly what to do , we /sigh at something either in the sea or with sea in the name, i just have been trying to do /sigh at sea horses but no avail, off the coast near val'shara , found an alliance ship that has a compass next to a alliance sword with 2 skeletal remains near it , and a crab that isn't moving from the steering wheel, sort of odd i took some screen shots but don't know how to link them here

Coordinates are 37,6
    There is an island off the coast of Azuna that is guarded by 110 Elite murlocs - they seem to hit pretty hard. A friend of mine and I decided to fight them to check out the small island.

Here is what we found out (sorry, no screenies).

The island itself consists of a wrecked ship on the majority of it. On one side of the island, they have a gutted fish with a lot of blood around it. In the water below, plenty of skeletons of fish (giant fish).
    There are 3 non-hostile NPCs in cages - A walrus-man (from Northrend). A penguin, and a murloc-related fish thing (sharp teeth and an antenna light thing attached to it's head).
    The penguin and murloc fish thing are green to me, the walrus-man is yellow.
    Heading up the path, you get to a giant pearl on a sea-shell with a giant murloc guarding it. Oddly enough, the giant murloc has the same amount of health as the others and shrinks when it dies.
    The pearl it seems to be guarding has a LOT of treasure around it. - None of it clickable, however, there are some very unique things about this treasure.

It has an emblem at the front of it, when viewed correctly, it looks like one of the mantis race people from Pandaria. The treasure itself has a LOT of panda stuff around it. Brew barrels, bombs, even a panda statue. Also on the front of this treasure, I noticed a heart shaped gem next the the mantis emblem.
    So very out of place things on this island - northrend and pandaria.

Also, if you die to the murlocs on this island - the GY is on the other side of the island itself...... So I'm guessing this island has a lot to do with something.

So we're getting Trial of Valor one month and 5 days after Emerald Nightmare opened? I'm all for new content, but this seems a bit fast.

Would switch my Panda for that Ogre-Draenei Halfbreed. They should start neutral too <3

Quote Originally Posted by Demona3 View Post
    There is an island off the coast of Azuna that is guarded by 110 Elite murlocs - they seem to hit pretty hard. A friend of mine and I decided to fight them to check out the small island.

Here is what we found out (sorry, no screenies).

The island itself consists of a wrecked ship on the majority of it. On one side of the island, they have a gutted fish with a lot of blood around it. In the water below, plenty of skeletons of fish (giant fish).
    There are 3 non-hostile NPCs in cages - A walrus-man (from Northrend). A penguin, and a murloc-related fish thing (sharp teeth and an antenna light thing attached to it's head).
    The penguin and murloc fish thing are green to me, the walrus-man is yellow.
    Heading up the path, you get to a giant pearl on a sea-shell with a giant murloc guarding it. Oddly enough, the giant murloc has the same amount of health as the others and shrinks when it dies.
    The pearl it seems to be guarding has a LOT of treasure around it. - None of it clickable, however, there are some very unique things about this treasure.

It has an emblem at the front of it, when viewed correctly, it looks like one of the mantis race people from Pandaria. The treasure itself has a LOT of panda stuff around it. Brew barrels, bombs, even a panda statue. Also on the front of this treasure, I noticed a heart shaped gem next the the mantis emblem.
    So very out of place things on this island - northrend and pandaria.

Also, if you die to the murlocs on this island - the GY is on the other side of the island itself...... So I'm guessing this island has a lot to do with something.
    i too have seen this island just have never actually explored it, i swam around the entire continent of broken isles last night in orca form on my 100 druid.

I found this giant what i assume is a night elf statue pointing out to this deep chasm near the little islands kind of under the DK base , found a cave with nothing in it, a cove with weird banners in it , of course the undead ship with the barrels of plague in them , a spot with a lot of sea horses and this spot even had a bunch of baby seahorse.

This is a lot of fun even though i'll probably never figure it out but as a side not i did find this area with like these inactive deep sea murlocs in it that you can target but nothing else and there was a second toothless great white shark swimming in the middle of their area , i killed it just got a skin from it.