Angry No AOTC? No invite really??

Ok so I think this is just lame. I know the mechanics to the fight but because I dont have my AOTC yet I cant get into ANY of the top groups when I apply?? Seriously when has AOTC ever been abused like this?

Make your own group or join an organised guild. Has been abused since it was introduced in MoP. Hell Kingslayer was abused by asking people to link it. Although personally if they have the achievement themselves and ask for it I do not see an issue as they want a nice clean kill.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-10-17 at 12:11 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    There is not much do to about it, but luckily, there are very few groups who have it as a requirement. If you can't find a good group without it, then you are looking at the wrong time of day
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Quote Originally Posted by mmowin View Post
    Ok so I think this is just lame. I know the mechanics to the fight but because I dont have my AOTC yet I cant get into ANY of the top groups when I apply?? Seriously when has AOTC ever been abused like this?
    Ever since AOTC was created.

Are you new to the game?

Make your own group if you want to avoid this.

Deleted
    use a fake achievement generator, most of the time they wont armory you.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Make your own group or join an organised guild.
    We should have some automated message that pops up when people try to make new threads with phrases like "AOTC" and "can't get into any groups".

So, like above, make your own group if you can't join a guild, and if you get to the point where your groups suck because nobody knows the tactics you'll realise why people ask for people who have already done the fights.
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2016-10-17 at 12:31 AM.

Kind of a bummer to have to suggest this, but have you considered buying a kill? Most sales kills go for ~100k, which is about 3 hrs of farming starlight rose.

Should I reply to another AOTC whining topic? The obvious answer is no, but I must reply to tell him to join a guild because how else will he know.

Should I reply to an email storm? The obvious answer is no, but I must reply to tell people to not reply all because how else will people know.

So a group of players that have already killed the boss don't want to progress through it with players that haven't. Find a group that are progressing through it instead of just trying to join the most geared/progressed group.

why should i pick you when there 50 people in queue who also "know" mechanics and have curve to "prove" it? what makes you a better choice than any of them?

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Make your own group
    Sigh..

/Thread

Quote Originally Posted by mmowin View Post
    Every tier of every expansion AOTCs have existed

Make your own group. Get over it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Start your own raid, and you'll learn why there are what you consider high requirements.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Borrow someoens AoTC achievement and link them it. You'd be suprised how mant don't check the name

10+ Year Old Account
    There is already a lengthy discussion thread on the matter. Lets keep in one topic please.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...zzard-invented

Closing.