Where/How do I start a PvP career

Hey guys, I need some help here.

I have no experience at all on PvP, but I would like to begin with this (mostly because I want to play with someone who likes to PvP sometimes), so I resurrected my Dwarf DK I had on a PvP server, and dinged 110 last Sunday.

So, in order to be prepared to join some (so far irrelevant, I suppose, in the meaning of no-rated) PvP content, what should I do now?
    I suppose that getting friendly in Suramar should be the first milestone, but after that... what?

And in the meantime... any tips for UH DK PvP?

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Panta; 2016-10-26 at 06:58 PM. Reason: dinged 110, not 100!!!!

Level to 110 in the Broken Isles, queue bgs to break up the monotony, gain artifact power..... gear through world quests, dungeons, raids, arena and rbgs. kill the other faction in wpvp. Try to find a good PVP guild that will teach you and party up. Look up popular PVP builds/how to's for your class on YouTube. I think Reinhart is a popular UH DK. Also check the leader boards to see what top players are using for your class/spec.

Other than that, I can't think of anything. GL

Quote Originally Posted by Panta View Post
    Hey guys, I need some help here.

I have no experience at all on PvP, but I would like to begin with this (mostly because I want to play with someone who likes to PvP sometimes), so I resurrected my Dwarf DK I had on a PvP server, and dinged 110 last Sunday.

So, in order to be prepared to join some (so far irrelevant, I suppose, in the meaning of no-rated) PvP content, what should I do now?
    I suppose that getting friendly in Suramar should be the first milestone, but after that... what?

And in the meantime... any tips for UH DK PvP?

Thanks in advance!
    Key bind. Do that and you will be better than at least 50% of the players in unranked bgs, if not more.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Key bind. Do that and you will be better than at least 50% of the players in unranked bgs, if not more.
    I don´t have any action bar shown in my UI