Blizz took a shot at Demo PVP

After our survivability nerf, including a nerf to our pets buffed health. They then hit Demo with some pretty heavy nerfs to damage.

(Demonology) Doom, Doubled now increases the damage of Doom by 33% in PvP situations.
    (Demonology) Grimoire of Synergy increases the Warlock's and Pet's damage by 30% in PvP situations.
    (Demonology) Implosion damage reduced by 20% in PvP situations.

Thats kind of bogus I mean I felt powerful, but not like godly or anything. I will continue to play demo because why not, but what do you guys think of these changes?

Armory^

Unimpressed. Implosion was basically our execute. With that gone, it greatly limits our on demand kill.

Doom doubled isn't actually a terrible change. Before, there's a chance for double damage, now it's just consistently higher.

Surprised, and glad, that fel lord hasn't been touched. Oh, the amount of rogues that think attacking me in his area is a good idea, lol.

Destro and Aff are going to be the stronger of the two specs for sure. Demo is still okay in 3s, but most likely you are going to be better off with the other two. Demo is pretty dead in 2s now.

Time to play destro boys.
    Resident BM Asshole

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantombox View Post
    Time to play destro boys.
    insta cast all the spells!
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english