Sub simming low help

Can someome please help me understand why my character is simming so low.

I'm only simming at 320k on elite with all of the below. Where I get higher dps on my outlaw / every sin out damages me.

The only obvious thing from myside is that the weapon is level 19, on its route to Akaari's Soul which I get at 23, can it really be that dropping it so low?

Every piece I have has mastery, sitting at 91% unbuffed, have legendary boots, sim regularly for pawn string, have good trinkets

Weapons 893 with precision strike, soul shadows, and energetic stabbing traits.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...zealott/simple

Have you tried rading as sub yet?
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

I did, I felt I was on average doing better on outlaw even though I have the sub leg boots

Deleted
    Yes, Akaari's soul is quite good. I simmed somewher above 300k without it, and close to 340k with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaryon View Post
    I did, I felt I was on average doing better on outlaw even though I have the sub leg boots
    Did you import your char by the addon or via the simcraft armory import? The armory import doesn't get the artifact weapon.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Deleted
    Well since your gear don't sux and you got the OP boots you must mess up your play-style alot. Sim is just a guideline for gear and a good hela with spec you should use but nothing more then that. I am simming 420k or so, but i've done like 480k. So check riff.com or w/e the adress are. Confident = more dmg.

Edit: and getting more points into your tree will boost the dmg abit.

Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    Did you import your char by the addon or via the simcraft armory import? The armory import doesn't get the artifact weapon.
    Using Addon, /simc.

But yeah, Really confused why dps so low

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nzelm View Post
    Well since your gear don't sux and you got the OP boots you must mess up your play-style alot. Sim is just a guideline for gear and a good hela with spec you should use but nothing more then that. I am simming 420k or so, but i've done like 480k. So check riff.com or w/e the adress are. Confident = more dmg.

Edit: and getting more points into your tree will boost the dmg abit.
    Can you post your armory link?

PM me your html report (hit "save" on the bottom right when you're on the report tab), I can take a look if you want
    Rogue SimC Maintainer since 6.2.
    As a Rogue, the best thread on MMO-C to talk about Legion SimC is this one, it will be a pleasure for me to discuss with you there.
    I'm also the maker of AethysRotation, an addon to help you doing an optimized rotation (especially for Rogues).
    Finally, you can retrieve a lot of Rogues simulations results on our Resources Website.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaryon View Post
    Using Addon, /simc.

But yeah, Really confused why dps so low

- - - Updated - - -

Can you post your armory link?
    I just simmed myself with the boots, 423K.
    Here's my aromory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...q%C3%A1/simple

Have you downloaded the latest version?

Deleted
    I am Playing assa tho, but My point was that you cant go after simcraft to see your dmg