4 piece Sin questions

I received my 4 piece tier set which is amazing, but I'm still currently running AP/MP. Should i start changing over to crit/vers and going back to hemo/exsang or is it better to just stay AP/MP?

Hemo/ exang is not even a build lol, and btw, 4p is massively better with MP/AP build.

4 set increases Envenom damage and AP does the most Envenom damage. Therefore the 4 set benefits AP the most.

I don't see any reason why you should change the talents. It's just a flat buff to envenom.

I'd imagine 3xMA + Boots + COF setup not going to be shifted as the best by the 4set, but are we gonna see people without boots running envenom relics?

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    besides the question regarding the build, the 2-set bonus is not contributing to venomous wounds, is it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rezilve View Post
    I'd imagine 3xMA + Boots + COF setup not going to be shifted as the best by the 4set, but are we gonna see people without boots running envenom relics?
    With boots and 3 x MA my vendetta lines up almost perfectly with KB. I have to delay KB for like 5 seconds. If you get CoF your, vendetta will come off cooldown with like 15-20 seconds before KB, so you can easily drop two MA relics (10 seconds) to get a perfect alignment. Regarding the 4p i would go for 1 x MA and two TB relics. Without 4P, 1 x MA and 2 x GW should be better.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurellio View Post
    With boots and 3 x MA my vendetta lines up almost perfectly with KB. I have to delay KB for like 5 seconds. If you get CoF your, vendetta will come off cooldown with like 15-20 seconds before KB, so you can easily drop two MA relics (10 seconds) to get a perfect alignment. Regarding the 4p i would go for 1 x MA and two TB relics. Without 4P, 1 x MA and 2 x GW should be better.
    I'm sorry that is wrong, when I had the boots and 3 MA relics Vedetta was off by 10 sec the only Vendetta that was off by 5 sec was the 2nd one 'cause of the opening, now I have CoF, boots and 2 MA relics and they line perfectly. You still need 2 MA relics

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Shady View Post
    I'm sorry that is wrong, when I had the boots and 3 MA relics Vedetta was off by 10 sec the only Vendetta that was off by 5 sec was the 2nd one 'cause of the opening, now I have CoF, boots and 2 MA relics and they line perfectly. You still need 2 MA relics
    You know its depending on your gear, right? I have boots and 3 x MA and my KB is off cooldown like 5 seconds before Vendetta so i delay it. Another rogue with an item lvl of 897 droppt 2 MAs for 1 TB and 1 GW and has perfect alignment with Boots and CoF. For sure you will dropt at least 1 MA but then, depending on your gear you might even dropt a second one as well to get a perfect synergy.

Deleted
    You know its depending on your gear, right? I have boots and 3 x MA and my KB is off cooldown like 5 seconds before Vendetta so i delay it. Another rogue with an item lvl of 897 droppt 2 MAs for 1 TB and 1 GW and has perfect alignment with Boots and CoF. For sure you will dropt at least 1 MA but then, depending on your gear you might even dropt a second one as well to get a perfect synergy.
    I don't get the point with gear CoF is Real PPM =3.5. Legendary boots work based on energy spent=energy regeneration this means it'll change with haste but how much haste do you need to make it significant, besides for a perfect CD usage you need to prepare before using kingsbane so you need Vendetta to be ready earlier than Kingsbane

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Shady View Post
    I don't get the point with gear CoF is Real PPM =3.5. Legendary boots work based on energy spent=energy regeneration this means it'll change with haste but how much haste do you need to make it significant, besides for a perfect CD usage you need to prepare before using kingsbane so you need Vendetta to be ready earlier than Kingsbane
    I was talking about the boots and the energy you spend, yes. I didnt say you stack haste or whatever, but you get it passively by upgrading your gear with nighthold loot. Its not like i am telling u bullshit or so, its just from my experience. So the higher you get, the better your gear becomes, the more passive haste you get, the more energy you will be able to spend. Thus, its very likely that vendetta and KB line up perfectly with 1 x MA, boots and CoF with a specific haste value. Thats what the other rogue just told me since he had to replace the second MA to line them up perfectly. So anyway, it will depend on your gear but it Looks like with proper haste enery Regeneration you will drop 2 MA, with 4p even for 2 x TB most likely.

Deleted
    I was talking about the boots and the energy you spend, yes. I didnt say you stack haste or whatever, but you get it passively by upgrading your gear with nighthold loot. Its not like i am telling u bullshit or so, its just from my experience. So the higher you get, the better your gear becomes, the more passive haste you get, the more energy you will be able to spend. Thus, its very likely that vendetta and KB line up perfectly with 1 x MA, boots and CoF with a specific haste value. Thats what the other rogue just told me since he had to replace the second MA to line them up perfectly. So anyway, it will depend on your gear but it Looks like with proper haste enery Regeneration you will drop 2 MA, with 4p even for 2 x TB most likely.
    10 energy /sec base
    5 energy /sec for rupture
    5 energy /sec for garrote
    thats 20 energy each sec in general, with 10% haste you up that to 21 energy each sec or a 60 more each sec, thats not even an extra second reduction from the boots every minute.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaptenpewpew View Post
    10 energy /sec base
    5 energy /sec for rupture
    5 energy /sec for garrote
    thats 20 energy each sec in general, with 10% haste you up that to 21 energy each sec or a 60 more each sec, thats not even an extra second reduction from the boots every minute.
    It sounds plausible, yea, but he wouldnt have swapped 2 x MA for shit during mythic progression.

- - - Updated - - -

It sounds plausible, yea, but he wouldnt have swapped 2 x MA for shit during mythic progression. With 1 x MA, CoF and boots, Vendetta and KB line up perfectly for him, just simple as that.

- - - Updated - - -

He does not have even 10% haste tho.