Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Russia greets and honors its newest puppet. Because I think the thing all of you have overlooked is that Putin now ultimately has control over Trump, because even if the Russian connections are not true (ha) there are more than enough connections that Putin can release fabricated information about how Trump knowingly accepted aid and collaborated with a foreign government to win. So yes.... I hope everyone blindly thinking that Russia is a good friend to have is happy that you elected a compromised POTUS who knows that Russia can throw him under the bus in 2020 if he doesn't play nice.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel SnackyCakes View Post
    Yikes, It surprises me the mental gymnastics people will go through to keep up the "big bad russia!" agenda.
    Putin cares about himself, and Russia by proxy since he profits so strongly by controlling Russia. Why do you think that Russia has honest, faithful international relations in mind, when he exhibits none of these sentiments with the country's current trade partners?

Yikes, It surprises me the mental gymnastics people will go through to keep up the "big bad russia!" agenda.
    like the attacks on ukraine?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    Though if he never paid back US loans, why would he pay back Russian loans?
    As I said, he's not going to pay them back. Putin gets favors from Trump, Putin orders banks to write off Trump's loans as a loss.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    Russia greets and honors its newest puppet. Because I think the thing all of you have overlooked is that Putin now ultimately has control over Trump, because even if the Russian connections are not true (ha) there are more than enough connections that Putin can release fabricated information about how Trump knowingly accepted aid and collaborated with a foreign government to win. So yes.... I hope everyone blindly thinking that Russia is a good friend to have is happy that you elected a compromised POTUS who knows that Russia can throw him under the bus in 2020 if he doesn't play nice.

- - - Updated - - -

Putin cares about himself, and Russia by proxy since he profits so strongly by controlling Russia. Why do you think that Russia has honest, faithful international relations in mind, when he exhibits none of these sentiments with the country's current trade partners?
    I love all the Republicans bending over backwards trying to claim Putin is our friend and would never do anything bad.

It's almost as if they know zero about international politics or Putin, and are just trying to justify the man they voted for because of a campaign slogan and nothing else.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    I love all the Republicans bending over backwards trying to claim Putin is our friend and would never do anything bad.

It's almost as if they know zero about international politics or Putin, and are just trying to justify the man they voted for because of a campaign slogan and nothing else.
    Being Allies =/= Friends.

I love all the Democrats bending over backwards trying to claim Trump is going to be a Putin puppet just because he wants solid international relations with another Superpower.

>Trump against Russia
    "OMFG GUYS HE's GOING TO START WW3!!!"
    >Trump wanting solid relations with Russia.
    "OMFG HE'S A PUPPET TO PUTIN.

It's like you guys LOVE to be contradictory hypocritical messes consistently as long as you can sling some hate at the Trumpster.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Enjoy the next four years!
    "I'm not rightwing" might be the next "I'm not racist BUT"... or "I'm a race realist".

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    "I'm not rightwing" might be the next "I'm not racist BUT"... or "I'm a race realist".
    I have a sneaking suspicion that it's part of the alt-right's social media tactical playbook. I've noticed a lot of the alt-right shills on Youtube are or pretend to be ex-liberals, and frequently try to pretend not to have a political affiliation. While campaigning for Trump and talking about Hillary like she's the antichrist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I have a sneaking suspicion that it's part of the alt-right's social media tactical playbook. I've noticed a lot of the alt-right shills on Youtube are or pretend to be ex-liberals, and frequently try to pretend not to have a political affiliation. While campaigning for Trump and talking about Hillary like she's the antichrist.
    Well it's atleast funny to watch them try. They're so bad at it. They have all the talking points and buzzords of hardline conservatives.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    You have to be batshit crazy to think Russia would take over eastern Europe. But hey, you guys elected Trump so..
    No, I do not think Russia will dare to touch a NATO land, Putin want easy victories, not WW3. its countries like Ukraine and Georgia I think about.

So you think Russia will not continue in Ukraine? Call home its soldier, sorry holidaymaker, becuse of a soften policy? Tell me how much of Ukraine is it fair that Russia take over before you say its over the line?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Magnus View Post
    He's just hoping he can dupe Trump into getting the West to remove the sanctions on him, Good Luck.

NATO countries do pay the US already though.
    You just dont know the agenda in Russia and russian media last 2 years. Nobody thinks that sanctions will be removed, we all accepted that they are for long time, because if before US said that sanctions might be removed if Donbass problem would be solved, now US say that sanctions are until we dont give Crimea back to Ukraine, but this never gonna happen. I think all we hope about, is that with Trump it would be easier to solve together Donbass and ISIS problem.

I mean this is the most bizarre thing ever. China is a economic powerhouse and our biggest trading partner and yet, EVIL China. Yeah same China that holds trillions of dollars our debt. Screw them.

Lets befriend a loser nation like Russia that is a basket case in every sense of the way. You can't have "friendship" with Russia as long as Putin is in power.

No surprise here. Trump and Putin are best mates.

Being Allies =/= Friends.

I love all the Democrats bending over backwards trying to claim Trump is going to be a Putin puppet just because he wants solid international relations with another Superpower.

>Trump against Russia
    "OMFG GUYS HE's GOING TO START WW3!!!"
    >Trump wanting solid relations with Russia.
    "OMFG HE'S A PUPPET TO PUTIN.

It's like you guys LOVE to be contradictory hypocritical messes consistently as long as you can sling some hate at the Trumpster.
    China is a superpower and you sound silly. Fact that Trump wants to wage war on second biggest economy is nothing less than retarded.

- - - Updated - - -

There is nothing remotely "big" about Russia unless you are counting landmass. It doesn't take away the fact that Russians did invade a sovereign nation. It doesn't take away the fact that Russia is run by a dictator with mutually exclusive interests. Fact that anyone things we need to kiss their ...hand clearly believes this is 1970.

7+ Year Old Account
    Also its very funny for me to read how some of you guys are worried about eastern european countires (and someone even abot sweden, wat?). It shows you know clearly nothing about Russia/Ukraine/Belarus, history, and why Crimea campaign was possible to happen. 100% loyal people, historical arguments why this land is ours, and whats most important - OMFG geopolitically important place for our fleet. There no such places anymore. We are not taking Donbass, while we can do it easily, why? From geopolitical pov its not important. Actually crimea was most important land in post USSR that Russia just cannot loose. But thats it. Only thing Russia wants now in its foreign policy, is to solve ISIS, and what is more important, Donbass problem. With isis i think there would not be problem to find compromise with US. With Donbass its harder. Russian position is that Kyiv must change constitution and give Donbass special status (as if country was federation), then Ukraine will gain control over borders and gets territory back. Kyiv position is to first gain control over borders and territory back, and then after local elections, they maybe do change something, maybe not. We are stuck in this position sine Minsk-2, and nothing changed more than 1.5 years. Knowing how big influence US have over Kyiv now, i hope something will change.
    Last edited by Dentelan; 2016-11-10 at 07:00 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Russia wants to befriend the party that didn't accuse them of hacking without proof? What a shock!

I am glad that it seems at the moment we might be able to work out relations with Russia again.

Quote Originally Posted by a77 View Post
    No, I do not think Russia will dare to touch a NATO land, Putin want easy victories, not WW3. its countries like Ukraine and Georgia I think about.

So you think Russia will not continue in Ukraine? Call home its soldier, sorry holidaymaker, becuse of a soften policy? Tell me how much of Ukraine is it fair that Russia take over before you say its over the line?
    Expectation is Trump saying to Ukraine "You want protection from Russia? YOU pay us for it." ... and them promptly turning pro-Russian right there, because their entire expectation is them getting paid by US for being anti-Russian, not vice versa...

They also openly shilled for Clinton in Ukraine and mocked Trump, that has to count for something too :P

if these two nations would start to cooperate I think it would greatly benefit the world, especially on the space travel front! Also they are the two nations with the largest number of nukes, so them being friends would be just great

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamza View Post
    Well it was a signal to Russia that they can now get away with anything, the USA basically just threw in the towel to an authoritarian regime (yay)
    I rarely agree with President Obama but I will agree with, and quote him on one count.

Quote Originally Posted by President Obama View Post
    "The 1950s called. They want their foreign policy back."
    I hope this is the start of a better and brighter day for all of America.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Expectation is Trump saying to Ukraine "You want protection from Russia? YOU pay us for it." ... and them promptly turning pro-Russian right there, because their entire expectation is them getting paid by US for being anti-Russian, not vice versa...

They also openly shilled for Clinton in Ukraine and mocked Trump, that has to count for something too :P
    It's entirely the US's fault the Ukraine is fucked anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Daten-shi View Post
    No, WW2 didn't happen because of US isolationism. I know they teach that in American schools but they also teach that America is the center of the world (Even show it on their school maps with North/South America in the middle while Eurasia on both sides...funny).
    It's funny when people like you think you're right but are just proving how little you know in the process. No large amount of people thinks U.S isolationism caused WW2, but your ignorance makes you think they teach that here. Your ignorance also teaches you that Americans think they're the center of the world. I can take a picture of an old textbook right now with the U.S on one side. You were obviously exposed to some hardcore propaganda through your life.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by a77 View Post
    So to get your good relations, how much of eastern Europe, are you ready to sacrifice?
    Why is eastern Europe the US's problem?
    Last edited by Dormie; 2016-11-10 at 08:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Chief View Post
    He also sent Trump a telegram

"In a telegram to Vladimir Putin expressed his hope to work together for the removal of Russian-American relations from the crisis, as well as to address the pressing issues of the international agenda and the search for effective responses to global security challenges.

Russian President also expressed confidence that building a constructive dialogue between Moscow and Washington, which is based on principles of equality, mutual respect and taking into account the actual position of each other, in the interests of our peoples and the world community.

Putin wished D.Trump success in such important work at the head of the state."

Fuck Me...this whole thing reminds me of the scene from The Lion King when Scar went back to Pride Rock after killing Mufasa and told all the other lions that the Hyenas and Lions were gonna build a future together. Isn't this the part of the movie when Vin Deisel blows something up and jumps through a window then it somehow saves the day?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.