Deleted

Is Paladin mount a redeemed Invincible?

Someone in one of my threads said that there are speculations going about ont his subject. Is there any proof, glimpse or connection? I would like to meet with my Prince's spirit at least one time, at least I think he would appear considering his horse.

It has a mace on it's back, so could be.
    It looks more brown than white, and I think invincible was pretty white as Arthas concidered calling it Snowfall or something like that.
    It would be really cool and unique if it is Invincible, otherwise it's just another horse mount for a class that has too many of them already.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think it is.

Invincible uses a hippogriff skeleton. If the new pally mount uses that it'll have similiar animations compared to the usual horse models but that's about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    I don't think it is.

Invincible uses a hippogriff skeleton. If the new pally mount uses that it'll have similiar animations compared to the usual horse models but that's about it.
    Are you sure? Invincible is using hippos skeleton? Well, this horses frame looks exactly like invincible, that these two cash shop mounts; mechanical and celestial.

Not really sure how to tell. We've literally only seen it move for a few seconds, and we have one crappy SS.

For all we know in order to get it we need to redeem invincible. Interacting with other order Halls or even classes (DKs were involved in the paladin order hall, Paladins were involved in the priest order hall, etc) was pretty common so it's not impossible. It could very well have something to do with invincible but who knows.

We really have to wait and see. We have nothing to go on.

Deleted
    I don't think the light has the power to reanimate something that has died this many years ago.
    Besides Invincible was never really any good; it was just a white young horse that broke it's leggs and had to be put out of it's misery.

Additionally:
    Arthas's spirit has been long gone.
    It fused together with Nerzul's at the end of Frozen Throne.

Somewhen during WotLK Icecrownquest-experience he even went out of the way to destroy the good portion of what was left of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    I don't think the light has the power to reanimate something that has died this many years ago.
    Besides Invincible was never really any good; it was just a white young horse that broke it's leggs and had to be put out of it's misery.

Additionally:

Somewhen during WotLK Icecrownquest-experience he even went out of the way to destroy the good portion of what was left of it.
    This horse is a great symbol, it has its own music!

Arthas spirit is not gone, we know it resides in a dark place where Sylvanas went after her suicide. In the book Arthas it also says that Arthas eliminated spirit of Ner'zhul and ruled as Lich King, Arthas, not the full one, because true Arthas died the moment he took Frostmourne; his soul was the first it consumed. But yes it was Arthas, the bad part of him that was a Lich King

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Not really sure how to tell. We've literally only seen it move for a few seconds, and we have one crappy SS.

For all we know in order to get it we need to redeem invincible. Interacting with other order Halls or even classes (DKs were involved in the paladin order hall, Paladins were involved in the priest order hall, etc) was pretty common so it's not impossible. It could very well have something to do with invincible but who knows.

We really have to wait and see. We have nothing to go on.
    Would be sooo amazing. Some sort of tiny rescue arc for Arthas's soul trapped in shadowlands/void. Would be great to see Arthas passing redeemed Invincible's reins in our hands!

I don't think it is.

Just because Invincible uses a model that is different doesnt invalidate the possibility. <.<;;;;

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post

Additionally:

Original Charger quest required us to find an ancient equine spirit. Our Chargers are in lore (Alliance side) anyways are from that type of Resurrection. Getting our Charger was a HUGE deal.

I wouldnt put the idea of us redeeming Invincible out of the question.

I doubt it is, just as others have said; can the light reanimate a dead animal, especially one that's been dead for so long. I would love it if it was, but I'd also be stoked if maybe it came from the same family line. I mean did we ever know what happened to that family who's mare gave birth to Invincible? Did they get corrupted and destroyed as Arthas took the lands?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulthane View Post
    Just because Invincible uses a model that is different doesnt invalidate the possibility. <.<;;;;
    I know. Merely stating this before folks see it in action go 'it has the same animations, it must be Invincible!'. I should have mentioned that in my original post.

I still want a flying elekk. They can give it big floppy ears, as long as Disney promises not to sue.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Deleted
    I know. Merely stating this before folks see it in action go 'it has the same animations, it must be Invincible!'. I should have mentioned that in my original post.
    Except Invincible, when it was alive, didn't have wings. So you pointing out that its not using the hippogryph skeleton is completely obsolete. It was a horse, without wings, just a regular horse. Arthas came back and gave it some new swag with his BlingKing powers.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    If it's not just a reward but rather a questline, I'd love if it referenced the vanilla questline for the charger.
    Still one of my favorite quest lines in game. Man, I had that quest line memorized, so much fun.

I wonder if it will be a quest line of "complete these tasks!" or if it will be "complete these tasks utilizing your various Paladin spells.

Awww, now I'm really missing seals
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

I rather keep big lore shit out of the hands of players.
    Sadly enough that ship has sailed off a long time ago.
    Might as well turn everyone into a god and just call it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    If it's not just a reward but rather a questline, I'd love if it referenced the vanilla questline for the charger.
    Oh for the love of god, NO! Not another reference to a quest that might have been awesome back then (and before some classic-jerk tries to get on my arse: Yes I did the original Quest). I'm so fed up with those fucked up classic references like that pain in the ass "corrupted remembrance"-hunt.

They really should finally come up with something new again, even for classes that might have "epic" legacies they could use for quests.
    I'm still kinda Meh'd because of the mount. Dont get me wrong: it looks absolutely amazing!
    BUT: flying horses just suck. They just never look right. If its those wingless ones like headless horseman or tyraels charger. Something always felt off about those. Same goes for the new warlock mount.
    Especially after seeing the Hunter, DK, Druid and Priest mounts I just cant help but be kinda disappointed for the reasons stated above. While they get new mounts that natively are able to fly, ours get wings slapped on and it should work just fine.

I think it is very unlikely.

No, Invincible is Invincible. Also, Invincible's skeleton is based on the Hippogryph one (and runs accordingly). The "new" paladin horse is just another horse running like a dog like the rest of this game's horses...

Deleted
    I wonder what kind of wings will it have? Feathery wing ones or like priest, golden beauty? or no at all, some silly sky walk?

will it be useable during divine steed, what about luminous glyph, so many questions to be answered!

You sure love to shitpost about Arthas

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiky View Post
    Except Invincible, when it was alive, didn't have wings. So you pointing out that its not using the hippogryph skeleton is completely obsolete. It was a horse, without wings, just a regular horse. Arthas came back and gave it some new swag with his BlingKing powers.
    Wasn't referring to anything lore related. More on Blizzard and their use of base skeletons.

We'll see. Still doubtful it would be Invincible for the sheer sake that it would put us in the spotlight with the only unique lore-based mount to the other classes. (Unless there is a quest that gives each class mount something special but none still would be as iconic as Invincible.)