Page 1 of 2
LastLast

7.2 class mounts

Thanks blizz, give hunters a boring wolf.
    But be sure to make stereotype classes felblazing dragons and shit.

QQ

Deleted
    BM hunters should get a T-Rex mount.

/thread

*A FLYING T-Rex :P

Deleted
    Boring wolf? It is the first wolf to use the proper wolf skeleton and not the ugly broken ankles worg one. Learn to appreciate the little things you're given when the second option is nothing at all.

Yes, its boring, compared to other class mounts.

Deleted
    to me it actually is 1 of the mounts that i am more interested in
    Last edited by mmoc1d6d8fe61c; 2016-11-07 at 11:55 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fascinatingeu View Post
    Yes, its boring, compared to other class mounts.
    It's a wolf with wings, compared to what Palas or Warlocks get, it's far more interesting.

DKs have the coolest though, I wonder if the frost version will have a nice "chill" to it.
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2016-11-07 at 12:41 PM.

I actually love our new mount. The only ones I would rate higher than it are maybe the Shaman and Druid ones...

Again, another thread with whining. These forums grow tiresome :/

Pure opinion but our class mount looks horrible....horrible....its the 2nd worst behind pallies. That raven or owl would of been amazing...

or a updated bear mount based on the new skins....

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Odelius View Post
    Boring wolf? It is the first wolf to use the proper wolf skeleton and not the ugly broken ankles worg one. Learn to appreciate the little things you're given when the second option is nothing at all.
    It uses the wyvern skeleton...

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Fascinatingeu View Post
    Thanks blizz, give hunters a boring wolf.
    But be sure to make stereotype classes felblazing dragons and shit.

QQ
    on further reading...this is for survival hunters only. MM and BM mounts are yet to be announced.

Deleted
    Its one of the 2 I am most excited for.
    Opinions and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Banard View Post
    on further reading...this is for survival hunters only. MM and BM mounts are yet to be announced.
    Just been confirmed not to be the case. We all get the wolf.
    I am disappointed. Not all hunters are the same, some are the "bestial" trope.
    But others are also the sophisticated Elven Rangers/Draenei Rangari, and they often get shafted by Hunters getting Orc stuff.

I actually really like it. Yeah it pales compared to shaman (what doesn't, IMO) but I think it's one of the best ones. At least it's not the mage disc that took 5 minutes of doodling on a napkin before it's final design phase.

What? It's freaking amazing, what do you want, a flying T-Rex with mounted guns and crossbows?

7+ Year Old Account
    All class mount are very cool imo, all very well fiting. It's a great addition to the game, thing to reinforce class uniqueness are always a good addition. I don't see anything to criticize in this project. yes they are going to reuse some skeleton and for almost all classes it's not going to fit perfectly the 3 spec / rp role you made for yourself but in the end it's a well executed addition and it's impossible to make a perfect Mount.

Can't wait to use my sweet Raven.

It's not even a wolf...it's a weird wolf/eagle/rylak thing, with those stupid lower jaw bent-out-of-shape canines...I mean seriously, what the shit is it supposed to be? The priest owlgryphon is bloody gorgeous, but it at least is feasible to say that it exists, as a really rare branch off regular gryphons, but what the hell is that weirdo...chimera experiment hunters get? Did someone just go to the royal apothecaries in UC and went like "create a flying monstrosity and make it look alive" and that's what they came up with.

Quote Originally Posted by Odelius View Post
    it's just a reskinned wyvern lmao. watch the vid of how it flies.

should've been an eagle or hawk seeing as we have the eagle fp shit and there's big ass eagle statues in our order hall

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ometius View Post
    What? It's freaking amazing, what do you want, a flying T-Rex with mounted guns and crossbows?
    Oh that would be INSANELY AWESOME!!!!!!!!! I want I want!!!

Think the wolf is one of the best, personally.