Question Best Unity Course for Beginners?

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good Unity development course for beginners. I have a very basic knowledge of programming, but am very comfortable and experienced with computers. Hoping for something under 100 USD. Any input is much appreciated!

I don't even think such things exist?
    I did a semester of Tafe (pre-university) about 7 years ago with subjects covering art (Photoshop)/sound/coding/3D modelling (3DS Max and Unity) and that was about $1500 per semester but doing all 3 would give you the qualification to do something in Software Engineering etc.
    While there may be DIY "courses" online for Unity you could do for free, I doubt any of them would be seen as a valid qualification in the eyes of some colleges.
    Forum lurker since '08. Thankfully, the majority of the mmo-c community don't represent a large number of the world's population because then we'd all be fucked.Why? People don't learn.Reason? People still respond to Jaylock threads.
    7. Years. Later.

https://unity3d.com/learn/tutorials is a good place to start I think
    I don't think this matters nearly as much as you think it does.

udemy /unitycourse/ -- I can't post links but this at least sounds like what I was looking for (learn by doing). Mostly just looking for things people have tried first hand, rather than trusting the opinion of the owners of any given course on their own product. Thanks for the replies so far!