Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    A round, firm apple bottom on a girl with nice hips and a trim waist does not = some fat tumblr bitch sitting on her throne of cellulite.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Pakistan Tribune eh.
    I applaud your variety in sources.

My favorite science
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Tennisman must be shocked. Now his fat shaming crusade has all been for nothing
    Probably refers to fitness models like Jen Selter

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    The title is a little deceptive. According to the study, it's a side-effect of female hormonal output from having sufficient Omega-3 in your diet. In other words, having a big bum doesn't make you healthy, a big bum means that you may be taking sufficient amounts Omega-3 combined with exercise.

In other words, if you're just fat down there, it isn't the same as being hormonally balanced in your exercise and diet.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Well technically it would be better if the fat was in the ass instead of around internal organs.

- - - Updated - - -

If you are implying that the research is talking about people who have well toned and thus bigger asses due to working out and increased muscle mass, you are wrong, as they clearly speak about the benefits of having adipose tissue on your butt and thighs.
    Sounds like this research is garbage if it suggests that.
    A fit person is always going to be healthier than a overweight person with excess fat.

So you're saying my earlier life in judo and football and weightlifting gave me my life in computer science....

Sounds like you just don't like what the study says due to your own biases. :>
    The study does not say that. Dragonheart post explains it pretty well.

Sounds like you just don't like what the study says due to your own biases. :>
    I think when he was younger he got beat up by a gang of fat kids.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Share it in the com
    I read that differently when I first saw it.

Deleted
    Sounds like fat acceptance lobby to me.

This is "science"?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BannedForViews View Post
    This is "science"?
    When you read the article and look over the research, which really isn't much, it's about nutrition and exercise. It's really nothing special.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Titmeister View Post
    Sounds like fat acceptance lobby to me.
    Actually, it's the opposite. It promotes healthy eating habits and exercise. The article is just poorly named.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

No source in target article, I'm gonna pass.
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

Are they sure them seeming more intelligent isn't just the result of all the men in the room's IQ going down around them?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    No source in target article, I'm gonna pass.
    It's actually a several year old study that became popular on women's media, again. Snopes pretty much covered it, though.

When you boil all the information down, the article title is the only real issue, as it isn't accurate.

1. It isn't actually butts that were measured, it's the measurement comparison from waistline to hips.
    2. It is based around a healthy hormonal diet for women, coupled with excise. Notably, with taking in daily amounts of Omega-3 which also supports brain cognition and memory retention (hence the claim to intelligence).
    3. Most of the articles that mention it leave out the fact that in order for Omega-3 to be properly regulated in your diet is that it is massively aided by what you eat with it (low heavy-acidic foods, more healthy fats, good water intake) and that exercise helps the process significantly.

For a few small, but meaningful points.
    ~~ ~~

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    This.

No.
    I am surprised the ball didn't explode from the sheer weight of that landwhale.

Anyway, I like ladies with nice bums, they are almost as sexy as nice boobs, but both is a double win

Deleted
    Then I guess I like unhealthy girls

Less talking, more visual aid linking.

Got your back.