How many targets does blade dance start pulling ahead

So with the artifact trait that makes blade dance do 3% additional damage for each enemy within 8 yards, how many targets does it need to start being the priority cast, over things like eyebeam and fel barrage.

Reason I ask is that we had a mythic renferal fight today that went to hilarious shit, we had 7 people alive going into third platform and we decided to just yolo kill it and see if we could down it and not have to rekill a farm boss.. We hit enrage at 1%, which meant that right *as* we killed it her, there were approx 80 spiders up and on boss. He cast a single blade dance for 5.36 million. I'd imagine FoTI would pull ahead, but does BD ever pull ahead of say, eyebeam? fel barrage?

I have legendary bracers, so I try and habitually keep glaives on CD when I have momentum rolling and there are three+ targets, but now I'm wondering if I should prioritize BD GCD over glaive throws with 7-8 targets. I always had it in my mind that it was filler AOE for when your real AOE abilities were on CD, but now I feel like it's pretty good.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't Balanced Blades capped at the AoE cap (+60%)?

You start using Blade Dance with three targets, afaik. Being priority over all other is something I don't know, but yeah there would be a point Blade Dance would hit harder than anything in our arsenal.