Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Endemonadia View Post
    Oh that briefing where no evidence was presented either....

Who gives a fukk about accusations... the people arent stupid anymore, they want proof.

Only stupid people believe this establishment bullshit.

We've already lost thousands of young men to a war based on a lie by the CIA. We dont want another CIA lie to change history ffs.
    Good one What proof have Trumplings ever asked from their Lord Supreme Emperor?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

I think the correct next course of action has already been identified. An in depth investigation. Until we (the public) have ALL the information it's hard to make a conclusion based on one leaked report.

If the report is substantiated, serious risk has been applied to our constitutional republic.
    If found unsubstantiated, the integrity of our intelligence community is marred once again.

What's most alarming is Trumps immediate dismissal of the information. He should be the first to push for a bi-partisan investigation. Remember that whole America first thing he put into a microphone and screamed during the election? This would be a good faith example of what he was implying.

What's also alarming is Trumps dismissal of his security briefings, defaulting them to "his" generals and Pence. The #1 job of the president is to keep us safe, and one of the tools at his disposal in doing just that is daily security briefings. Downplay them all he wants taking the "when something changes call me" approach. Never mind he chastised the sitting president every time Obama would skip a daily briefing for a fundraiser/golf time. He's doing the same thing, and if we're talking about % lags behind by as large margin.

Is America ok with our President-elect phoning in our security?
    Is America ok taking him at his word that Russia didn't hack and influence our elections?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Good one What proof have Trumplings ever asked from their Lord Supreme Emperor?
    I fukking hate Trump.

Why the hell is it that when someone slags off one candidate that fukkwits think you must support the other *facepalm*

Im just sick of the establishment killing innocent people to get fukking rich and hold on to power. The CIA is the strongarm of the establishment, nothing more, nothing less.

The people have spoken out against the establishment and its fukking obvious that the establishment isnt gonna let go of its grip on power without a fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Utinil View Post
    People need to stop and look at what hacking the Russian's supposedly did. They are not being accused of hacking the machines to physically change the vote. They are being accused of hacking the DNC and releasing information about the Democrats. So people here are demanding Trump be impeached because the American people had access to more information about what was actually going on. This is a non-issue.
    This. Even if Russia actually did something, they didn't rig the system. Did it hurt the Democrats? Probably. Enough to cost them the election? Maybe. But that doesn't make it cheating.

These hackers are just one more group of people trying to spread their own propaganda. Just like the media, other politicians, actors and athletes, and literally everyone else who has some degree of influence over other people. They did it illegally, and if the accusations of Russia being behind it are true then probably not with the US' best interests at heart, but ultimately it's still the US citizens who chose to listen to them and elect Trump. The election itself is not invalid, at least not for this reason.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LordSothe View Post
    This. Even if Russia actually did something, they didn't rig the system. Did it hurt the Democrats? Probably. Enough to cost them the election? Maybe. But that doesn't make it cheating.
    The irony is that the most likely source for Julian Assange was an insider who leaked the emails out... so no hacking took place anyway.

No mainstream media is discussing that fact.

People do realize that if there was any actual evidence that Russia hacked our elections it would be the biggest news story since 9/11. Every paper, every news outlet, every social media site and every country in the world would be spamming coverage.

Like most things these days that are "news", its just one more fake talking piece to keep the morons outraged instead of actually paying attention to real issues in their own lives.
    Last edited by Gsara; 2016-12-12 at 02:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Believe the FBI!

Don't Believe the CIA!

- Same Person.
    And then, if they don't like what the FBI is saying, they'll be screaming not to believe the "Lying crooked FBI"

Campaign "hacks" of things the DNC actually said is not "hacking the election." Hacking the election would involve voting machines and that didn't happen. One could argue that someone hacked the DNC during the campaign, but that of course changes nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the US can only blame themselves. Putin never wanted any confrontation with america, but they wanted to play so Putin plays -- and outmaneuvers his opponent. When it comes to the US presidential elections, Putin already won the game. Now the US can only minimize their losses and accept the result. If, however, they remain stubborn and try to challenge Trump's election it will lead to an even bigger loss to the US: infighting between various national institutions, protests, civil unrest. Check-mate: win-win situation for Putin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikarun View Post
    So now that the CIA has confirmed that they believe Russia hacked the election, I am curious, what happens to Trump now? Surely he cant become President until this has been investigated and found to be false? I mean, he is waving off these accusations like there they are completely ludicrous and the CIA are incompetent if I were him, I would be taking this very seriously. Whether he was involved, aware of it, or just an unwitting pawn, he should surely want to know if another country, especially one like Russia which hasn't had the warmest relationship with the US in past, has been interfering with US politics, especially elections.
    There's only nuclear war left. Everybody loses.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

If Russia did hack the DNC and exposed their corruption then they were doing the job the media should have been doing in the first place. If anything we'd owe them our thanks.

Moreover this seems only another chapter in post election emo drama. I wonder what blue team and libs will come up with after this? If there's a pattern to it then I predict the CIA will come forward and announce there's no substantial evidence to support a Trump-Russia collusion and then blue team loyalists will assert the CIA doesn't know what it's talking about or theorize they're being threatened/bribed by Trump.
    Horseshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Utinil View Post
    People need to stop and look at what hacking the Russian's supposedly did. They are not being accused of hacking the machines to physically change the vote. They are being accused of hacking the DNC and releasing information about the Democrats. So people here are demanding Trump be impeached because the American people had access to more information about what was actually going on. This is a non-issue.
    Something something Snowden.

So now that the CIA has confirmed that they believe Russia hacked the election, I am curious, what happens to Trump now? Surely he cant become President until this has been investigated and found to be false? I mean, he is waving off these accusations like there they are completely ludicrous and the CIA are incompetent if I were him, I would be taking this very seriously. Whether he was involved, aware of it, or just an unwitting pawn, he should surely want to know if another country, especially one like Russia which hasn't had the warmest relationship with the US in past, has been interfering with US politics, especially elections.
    Just because another country wanted one candidate in a presidency to succeed, does not nullify if that candidate does win. Think of it this way... if your answer is that if Russia wanted Trump to win, and then released dirt on his competition to do so, and that because of this, Trump is legally not capable of winning... then all you would have to do as Russia to get the result you want is to do the opposite. Release a bunch of dirt on Trump, which shows they want Hillary to win, which would forfeit Hillary. See how easy that is?

Meddling in elections is not new, it happens all the time, the US does it a lot, and it is probably this reason that Russia wanted to fuck with Clinton this time around: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/10/13/the-long-history-of-the-u-s-interfering-with-elections-elsewhere/?utm_term=.ede42acd9a03

Hillary mad her rigging didn't go as planned. Awww

It was my understanding that the accusation is actually that Russia was responsible for hacking DNC computers/servers and giving that info/documents to Wiki Leaks in an effort to influence voters with the content of that information. Not that Russia directly hacked voting machines or manipulated vote counts or engaged in what we call "voter fraud".

Lets assume for arguments sake that Russian intelligence DID hack the DNC and pass the documents along to WikiLeaks. My response to that is SO WHAT?. The most important question we should be collectively asking ourselves is were the documents and info provided accurate?. And was the information contained therein relevant to the workings of the DNC,Hillary Clinton and the election itself?.
    The resounding answer to those questions is YES!!. the American electorate has the right to make fully informed decisions about its political candidates. WikiLeaks has impeccable information/ethics standards. Thanks to them and other organizations like Project veritas etc we were given a fully formed picture of the extent of Hillary Clinton's corruption and lies.
    Without these documents Clinton and the DNC would have been able to cover up vital facts and a horribly corrupt and unethical woman may have been elected POTUS. The only fact that matters is that the information obtained and released was factual and accurate and IT WAS.

So that's where those fifty points went... Consider my Record Corrected!
    You're not to think you are anything special. You're not to think you are as good as we are. You're not to think you are smarter than we are. You're not to convince yourself that you are better than we are. You're not to think you know more than we do. You're not to think you are more important than we are. You're not to think you are good at anything. You're not to laugh at us. You're not to think anyone cares about you. You're not to think you can teach us anything.

Deleted
    So first the mainstream media starts speaking out against fake news, and then starts spreading fake news of the Russian boogieman a week later. The hypocrisy is unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by devla View Post
    So first the mainstream media starts speaking out against fake news, and then starts spreading fake news of the Russian boogieman a week later. The hypocrisy is unbelievable.
    Accuse your enemies of that which you do.
    You're not to think you are anything special. You're not to think you are as good as we are. You're not to think you are smarter than we are. You're not to convince yourself that you are better than we are. You're not to think you know more than we do. You're not to think you are more important than we are. You're not to think you are good at anything. You're not to laugh at us. You're not to think anyone cares about you. You're not to think you can teach us anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Sci Fi Samurai View Post
    If Russia did hack the DNC and exposed their corruption then they were doing the job the media should have been doing in the first place. If anything we'd owe them our thanks.
    I might be willing to accept that line of reasoning if the GoP opened all their stuff up for Wikileaks to sift through and nothing bad was found. I am not saying there is something, but if the GoP was hacked and not the DNC and there way anything found to be used against them, then Republicans would want it investigated. As per usual, it is all just one-sided either way.

Yet, even then, it would still be a criminal act that has to be investigated. A police officer may search someone's house for evidence of a crime, if there is cause. An ordinary citizen may not break into the same house, no matter how convinced he is that there has to be something. Sure, it may help to solve a crime, but that citizen is still gonna be punished.

Quote Originally Posted by Sci Fi Samurai View Post

Moreover this seems only another chapter in post election emo drama. I wonder what blue team and libs will come up with after this? If there's a pattern to it then I predict the CIA will come forward and announce there's no substantial evidence to support a Trump-Russia collusion and then blue team loyalists will assert the CIA doesn't know what it's talking about or theorize they're being threatened/bribed by Trump.
    I think that what we found was "good" though nothing criminal was exposed as hmm...still no charges; it muddied the water just enough so that Trump's lies were perceived as truth (even though politifact and other non-partisan fact checkers eviscerated him all 18 months of his candidacy).

The most telling thing is the fact that there was several articles about how trump's email servers were using outdated and unpatched Windows Server Operating systems with multiple known flaws. Clinton's servers were Fort Knox by comparison. How come we didn't hear anything about his being hacked? How come only one side had "explosive leaks"? Both sides were filled to the brim with corrupt politicians but only one side had any sort of transparency, HELL WE STILL DON'T KNOW HIS TAX RETURNS. Wikileaks is being protected by the Kremlin, this is well known, it is well within reason that the leaker's, as most likely it was an insider, information was trumpeted higher than anything about Trump. IN FACT, every time Trump was dipping in the polls, something came out from Wikileaks to cast aspersions on Clinton. I am only showing correlation, and its implied causation.

Also, the fact that State-Sponsored cyber crime is on the rise as China, Russia, and the US advance their Spy Vs. Spy into the next millennium lends credence that the Kremlin wants Trump and since Putin is a notorious ex-KGB agent we know he's skilled in putting puppets in places that he wants them. Putin is NOT a nice guy.

How is it that we still don't know about Trump's Financial ties to Russia? Why is he hiding the particulars? Why is one side shrouded in secrecy and the other being lambasted for being shrouded in secrecy?

Head of the NSA stating that other countries had attempted to sway the US Election
    http://www.businessinsider.com/nsa-c...ection-2016-11

Trump's Email Server being very vulnerable
    http://arstechnica.com/information-t...-and-insecure/