Un-legendary Druid requiring some assistance

Hey,

I'm a 2/3H 3/7M balance druid with no dps legendaries whatsoever. Got my streak of bad luck with a guardian wrist, then two utility legendaries.
    I want to push my druid higher and I feel like I'm doing something bad.

Here is last night's log for HC Odyn and Guarm. I'm Droodics.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/pGKXbZTfQYa6CAFN

Quick recap on Odyn, let me know if i'm doing smth wrong.
    P1:
    1st incarnation at pull
    - Keep multidot on hyrja/hymdall
    - Sunfire the adds when they spawn
    - Burst the adds while keeping dots
    P2:
    2nd incarnation on Hymdall
    - Burst down hyrja/hymdall
    - Same on adds
    P3:
    - 3rd incarnation on Heroism

I don't know if i'm using my 2nd incarnation well because in a few seconds Hymdall will die and a wave of adds come. Until they are positioned I try to multidot them while dpsing Odyn but i feel it's wasted.

On Guarm I gotta postion better so I can dps him while he runs. Other than that, idk what I could've done wrong.

Accepting any advice, thank you.

One thing I noticed on Odyn was that you overcap AsP sometimes. For some reason my PC is saying Warcraft Logs is down and phone is a pain in the ass to use, but I think I saw around 55 AsP wasted, which is a SS missed. You didn't have that issue on Guarm. I'll have to let the other more experienced people comment on the rest, especially because I can't even view the logs anymore.

Had a look at your Guam log - overall it's quite good. As you've stated you need to time your casts better. I noticed you cast a lot of abilities in pairs e.g. SSx2, SWx2, LSx2. I sometimes find it's better to pool to ~90 then go SS, SW, LS and slowly work away at your AP but staying above 50 if I know there is movement coming up. That way you've always got enough AP for a SS if you need to cast while moving.

Here is a similar druid log for comparing casts.(he has a bit more haste than you) https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...raz&type=casts He gets off about 10% more casts.

Trying to get replace your sunfire damage relics with the crit to SS will help a lot also.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerGamez View Post
    Trying to get replace your sunfire damage relics with the crit to SS will help a lot also.
    That's really minor.