Fury Simcraft Weights

So I usually see everybody saying that Haste is fury's best secondary stat, usually followed by Crit. Now after simming my warrior I'm seeing mastery come up as the highest weight. Is this correct? Am I making a mistake when posting my data from in-game to Simcraft? I have so much gear sitting in my inventory and rely on pawn with my personal weights for piece upgrades, I just want to be sure I'm not putting all of this mastery gear on with incorrect weighting.

Crit as far as I have seen has always been last. Mastery was always second best to haste and depending on gearing may outweigh haste. I know I find better sim numbers by sacrificing a little haste for more mastery at times. A lot depends on gearing and trinket selection.

I recently got my haste up to 24% up from 17% leaving mastery 48% from 52%.

Overall I do less damage with more haste.
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

Quote Originally Posted by Pickynerd View Post
    I recently got my haste up to 24% up from 17% leaving mastery 48% from 52%.

Overall I do less damage with more haste.
    Okay, glad to know I'm not an outlier. Thank you.

Deleted
    Like Ulfarr said haste is your best stat followed by mastery and then versatility with str and crit last. Sometimes indeed mastery shows us up higher than haste. Depends whether you are below a haste breakpoint or not. You should aim to have at least ~27.5-28% (depending on your latency) so you can reliably hit another rb inside battle cry. One thing to take into account which i noticed (most likely to leg) ring is that you want to keep crit close-ish to 20%