Arms Haste breakpoint+food buff

Hey guys, currently waiting til Sunday for 2nd legendary equip unlock, been messing around with haste break point values. Come Sunday with 2nd legendary i'll have 22.9% haste. So to reenact that i threw on some gear and was sitting at 23.2% haste-close as i could get to 22.9%.

I still cannot hit the 5th gcd/2nd ms in the bc window with 23.2% haste, i'm usually around 75-80ms world. Come Sunday would it be worth it to

A. Try for binding of haste +200 on one of my rings-23.55% haste after doing that.
    B. Eating 375 haste food over Fishbrul pepper breath food? Should be around 24.2% haste I believe.
    C. Trade out 860 mastery socketed momento trinket for 880 socketed with mastery Ravage seed pod-which would put me roughly 25.5-26% haste.

So I guess for those of you who are already at the break point and fit your 5th gcd in and to those simc experts, what dps increase is expected when you're able to fit 5th GCD-2nd MS inside the BC window? Need to know if it's worth doing any of those 3 options to get the breakpoint or if the dps isn't worth loosing out on pepperbreath dmg-roughly 2% total of dmg in boss fights, or swapping trinkets or enchants/gems etc.

Not worth sacrificing your Mastery to hit that point. It will come naturally with time. Until then, just stick with mastery and good trinkets.

You should explore methods that would help you hit the breakpoint with your current haste, since it should be doable with that much haste at that amount of latency. Are you using macros for casting Mortal Strike/Execute with Battle Cry? And are you staggering the use of Focused Rage to be de-synced with your main global cooldown? These are very important in making it work.

I explore some of the concepts of pulling this off here

I've had it working at below 22% haste in a vacuum, and raid at just around 23%. But anyway the only time you should consider a Haste gem/enchant is if you're literally 150-200 haste rating away from actually being able to make it work with the above methods, otherwise just stick with mastery because it's not worth the sacrifice.

Damage increase for pulling it off worked out around 3-4% in the sim last time I checked (which was a few months ago), your mileage will vary.
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2016-12-20 at 09:10 PM.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    You should explore methods that would help you hit the breakpoint with your current haste, since it should be doable with that much haste at that amount of latency. Are you using macros for casting Mortal Strike/Execute with Battle Cry? And are you staggering the use of Focused Rage to be de-synced with your main global cooldown? These are very important in making it work.

I explore some of the concepts of pulling this off here

I've had it working at below 22% haste in a vacuum, and raid at just around 23%. But anyway the only time you should consider a Haste gem/enchant is if you're literally 150-200 haste rating away from actually being able to make it work with the above methods, otherwise just stick with mastery because it's not worth the sacrifice.

Damage increase for pulling it off worked out around 3-4% in the sim last time I checked (which was a few months ago), your mileage will vary.
    Thanks for that video by the way. I had posted something asking similar question on another thread. I can now hit 5 gcd's with 22.89% haste every time just about. I still lose almost 6% mastery for 3% haste. It's because I switch out the terrorbound nexus for the spiked counterweight.