Fury - Would like some help improving.

I dont think my dps is bad for my item level and situation. My weapons are only 869 (I cant get a fire relic to save my damn life, ive bonus rolled for all of them and ran court of stars mythic till my eyes wanted to bleed), I also have zero dps legendaries, and to top it off I havent even made it to my last artifact trait yet (2 away). I recently switched to fury, and I am working to fix those problems, its just taking a bit more farming than I anticipated. Now that ive defended my sensitive e-peen, heres the logs.

reports/gPtzfR6WMqhXF4DJ/#type=damage-done (add this to the end of warcraft logs, still cant post links ) (Also, ignore the blackrook run please)

This was my very first raid as fury, so try to point out some improvements that would be easy-moderate difficulty to implement. From my own observations I need to get better at handling 2-4 target cleave rotations (I read the guide, practiced some, but the muscle memory isnt 100% there yet.). A couple of times boss mechanics lead to me messing up my cooldown rotation (though not all that often), a couple of other times raging blow being on CD when I popped my cooldowns messed it up a hair too. Should I delay my cooldowns for a global to make sure that doesnt happen? I shouldnt die on Tich or Guldan (thats always a dps boost).

Also, my gear is optimized the best it can be based off the sims ive run, so telling me "more haste lolz" probably isnt going to do alot.

I sincerely appreciate any advice thats given, thank you for your time.
    Last edited by Annastarea; 2017-02-08 at 08:27 PM.

Sorry if it's a lot to dig through. I had a question and rather than make a new thread I figured I'd post it here. Should I delay battle cry to help handle high priority targets? ( like the arcane/fire/frost adds on the 4th boss), or eyes for guldan. I don't have convergence yet. Also on the 4th boss (arcane/fire/frost guy), would whirlwind be a possible dps boost? Usually the adds are still alive even after BC wears off.

Thanks for any input =)
    Last edited by Annastarea; 2017-02-09 at 09:47 PM. Reason: Spelling