Page 11 of 131 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    very silly image
    Why do you feel that it's a conspiracy theory?

Trump Accepts U.S. Intelligence on Russia Hacking

Why do you think that happened? Or do you want to post more memes and fail to have any form of intellectual discussion.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by GothamCity View Post
    Why do you feel that it's a conspiracy theory?

Trump Accepts U.S. Intelligence on Russia Hacking

Why do you think that happened? Or do you want to post more memes and fail to have any form of intellectual discussion.
    Look at my previous posts in this thread, you will see I've already wasted enough time debunking this nonsense. I don't see the need to waste more time on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guys, come on, this is the president-elect we're all laughing at right now.

The truth is, it doesn't matter what he does; it's what's in his bladder that really counts.

There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    Guys, come on, this is the president-elect we're all laughing at right now.

The truth is, it doesn't matter what he does; it's what's in his bladder that really counts.

Zing.

/10char

Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    Look at my previous posts in this thread, you will see I've already wasted enough time debunking this nonsense. I don't see the need to waste more time on it.
    I'm not wasting my time sifting through a thread for your posts. You quoted me. Memes it is.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

The gift that keeps on giving... from buzzfeed https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...legations.html and the disclaimer that there are mistakes on that page -> https://www.buzzfeed.com/kenbensinge...02L#.rl4Q5ZavO
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

"his hair isn't real" - Russia

OT: CNN HaHAA

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I knew Trump was gonna have his own Watergate, but didn't think it'd be like this...

Whew - fake

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump's reaction to the whole thing:

Fantastic rebuttal, the all caps REALLY helps.
    Fucking hell, this is the greatest thing in a long time.

EDIT: DAMN. @schwarzkopf beat me by like 30 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Whew - fake

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/1hIG71j.png[IMG]
    He seems pissed.

Looks like golden towers are not the only gold Trump is fixed upon, the sex act appears to be watching prostitutes give a golden shower in the ritz Carlton of Russia, same bed the Obamas stayed in.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    The caps lock just add to the comedy
    Zombie Hillary in her Satanic tomb is confused...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Looks like golden towers are not the only gold Trump is fixed upon, the sex act appears to be watching prostitutes give a golden shower in the ritz Carlton of Russia, same bed the Obamas stayed in.
    Ha! Well, got to give Trump that one. If he talks about the yellow streak running down Obama's back, we will know exactly what he means...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Serious question.

If Trump's entire campaign is involved in this like stated, does that mean Pence is also technically involved? He would have known about this surely.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Zombie Hillary in her Satanic tomb is confused...

- - - Updated - - -

Ha! Well, got to give Trump that one. If he talks about the yellow streak running down Obama's back, we will know exactly what he means...
    He's a dumb ass, Russians and Chinese always bug and film rooms stayed in by visiting foreign dignitaries.

10+ Year Old Account
    If all this eventually gets verified. I want permission to post a gif later on.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    Are you being serious right now? It's a graphic. It's not like they had a video of the actual hacking going on. It's just 'we're talking about hacking so look at this thing that reminds you of hacking for three seconds.' You're really reaching here.
    Read my post 2 up from the quoted.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's a dumb ass, Russians and Chinese always bug and film rooms stayed in by visiting foreign dignitaries.
    Check this out:

https://qz.com/882412/james-comey-is...ons-to-russia/
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    If true, this is what is more unsettling than anything. The Golden Showers part is weird, I don't get it but to each their own. But if it was as the report describes out of some sort of vengeful secret swipe at the Obamas because they had slept in that bed, that's honestly psychotic.

All that said, as funny as it is, it is something just about anyone could type up. I'd be curious to see either a mea culpa that it's true, or some sort of reliable public source confirming it to be a true report. Either way it's been comedy gold tonight though.

President Trump: The GOLDEN GOD!
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!