Am I the only one still bothered by the Artifact quest helpers?

Enhancement gets the doomhammer as we all know, that isn't what bothers me, what bothers me is the fact that Moira and Thrall, but designated as Elemental Shamans, who then take you to the Elemental Plains to help you get the Ele...Enhancement weapon, by channeling chain lightning...wait.

And then you have Rehgar who is designated as an Enhancement shaman, takes you to the palace of the white tiger (for some reason) and helps you get the fist of Ra'den (even though Ra'den is still alive and should have his fists still)...and Ra'den (The Storm) Was a master of the elements and helped Helya create the Elemental Plains, he wielded the power of the elements but gathering the power of lightning, fire and wind within the fists and using them to ENHANCE his abilities...but that's cool, here you go elemental shamans.

Then you have poor Nobundo designated Restoration shamans, takes you to get the restoration artifact...oh...well ok then,

Quote Originally Posted by Aerisot View Post
    Enhancement gets the doomhammer as we all know, that isn't what bothers me, what bothers me is the fact that Moira and Thrall, but designated as Elemental Shamans, who then take you to the Elemental Plains to help you get the Ele...Enhancement weapon, by channeling chain lightning...wait.

And then you have Rehgar who is designated as an Enhancement shaman, takes you to the palace of the white tiger (for some reason) and helps you get the fist of Ra'den (even though Ra'den is still alive and should have his fists still)...and Ra'den (The Storm) Was a master of the elements and helped Helya create the Elemental Plains, he wielded the power of the elements but gathering the power of lightning, fire and wind within the fists and using them to ENHANCE his abilities...but that's cool, here you go elemental shamans.

Then you have poor Nobundo designated Restoration shamans, takes you to get the restoration artifact...oh...well ok then,
    I think they've chosen those certain characters for a few reasons.

Nobundo was in Vashj'ir through the whole cataclysm-cycle. He's probably one of the only characters that has a lot of experience down there and knows his way around. The fact that he is a restoration shaman (which btw, is nonsense, since NPC's are usually more than just ONE spec), is imo just pure coincidence. He used Lava Bursts and other spells to kill Naga during the Vashj'ir quests.

Mylra was in Deepholm. She knows everything about that plane. That she (and Thrall to some extent) still have some connections to Therazane which leads you to the Doomhammer shouldn't be that hard to understand imo. At least for Mylra it makes sense because she just knows the place very well and knows where to look for help.

Rehgar is literally just there because its a gladiator-like tournament thats happening there. He WAS a gladiator after all. Could they have chosen someone different? Absolutely. But Rehgar fans wanted him to be important and thats what they got, even just for such a small quest.
    Sometimes streaming on Twitch.tv, leave me a follow or a message if you like!

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    *tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.

Thrall has always been a Enhacer Shaman.

He is never been a Elemental Shaman.

Back in TBC in Hyjal he castet his Sprit Wolfs and punshes the Demons with his Doomhammer.

And yes, he castet CL, but that was long time a Enhacner spell as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordog View Post
    Thrall has always been a Enhacer Shaman.

He is never been a Elemental Shaman.

Back in TBC in Hyjal he castet his Sprit Wolfs and punshes the Demons with his Doomhammer.

And yes, he castet CL, but that was long time a Enhacner spell as well.
    He always has been more of a hybrid. Even in WC3 he used more elemental based things (Earthquake; Chain Lightning) and even threw a lightning orb with his doomhammer. He also had Feral Spirits and Farsight. During Classic to Wrath he was more on the enhancement side of things though and became more elemental-y with cataclysm onwards.
    Sometimes streaming on Twitch.tv, leave me a follow or a message if you like!

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    *tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.

I'm more annoied that we got the doom hammer because thrall was clumsy.