Returning player what profession?

Hello I've just come back to the game after a long break and used my free boost to get a druid up and recently got him to 110. Druid fyi. I'm trying to figure out what the best profession for me would be. I plan on mostly M+ since the group I restarted with is not large enough to raid. Making/Saving money and usefulness would be my focus. The majority of my time will be spent doing other content not playing the AH. Quick glance at my guild of 5 this is what we have.
    1 Alchemy
    2 Blacksmith
    1 Herb
    1 Leather Working
    1 Mining
    1 Skinning
    With those it seems to me Tailoring/Enchanting would be best but figured I would pop in and ask for thoughts. My goal is not necessarily to make sure we are fully covered in our small guild but I am taking their current (we all just restarted) choices into account to some degree.

Deleted
    enchanting+alchemy

Alchemy saves money on double duration flasks and enchanting converts useless epics in to money.

Bloodsail Admiral Brightamethyst's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Money - Some combination of mining/herbalism/enchanting. People always need mats, and this expansion rewards gazillions of worthless epics to DE. If you use a ton of flasks the extra duration from alchemy will save you money in the long run, but if you're not a raider it might not matter to you.

Useful - Probably engineering. It makes no money and doesn't help your guild at all, but things like gliders, portable bank and mailbox, loot-a-rang, etc, are still as useful as ever.

Alchemy for sure as it is cheap to level up to 700, and probably another gathering prof like herb?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brightamethyst View Post
    Money - Some combination of mining/herbalism/enchanting. People always need mats, and this expansion rewards gazillions of worthless epics to DE. If you use a ton of flasks the extra duration from alchemy will save you money in the long run, but if you're not a raider it might not matter to you.

Useful - Probably engineering. It makes no money and doesn't help your guild at all, but things like gliders, portable bank and mailbox, loot-a-rang, etc, are still as useful as ever.
    I would disagree regarding engineering. I'm sure my jeeves saved more frustration and, more importantly, many more m+ keys than any other profession. Also some people seem to prefer to store their flasks and potions in the mail (I dunno, some people are that weird), so MOLL-E is also useful.

Engineering is great. Old stuff like loot-a-rang, rocket belt, and glider are constantly useful, and with 7.1.5 Reeves is useful too. It won't make you any money, though.