Transmog set list addon?

Hi all, a question: Is there an addon that can expand the list of custom set in our wardrobe?

Basically, I have used up the default wardrobe UI's set list and it won't let me save any new sets (think the cap is like 15 or 20). Now I know MogIt allows you to save set you created but it doesn't interact with the transmog UI and therefore doesn't allow easy switch of sets (at least last time I used it it didn't).

Anyone have a solution for this? I'm sure I'm not the only one having too many set ideas~

Try "Legion Wardrobe" or "MogIt", may not help by expanding but might help somehow .

10+ Year Old Account
    In 7.2 the base UI will make it possible to make more "lists".
    The addons Orpsele gave don't give you that possibility unfortunately.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    In 7.2 the base UI will make it possible to make more "lists".
    The addons Orpsele gave don't give you that possibility unfortunately.
    I hope they allow you to add custom sets to your "item set" list within the transmog-wardrobe ui. Or maybe some of the awesome people who create addons will do this for us

#TEAMGIRAFFE

A bummer to hear there is no immediate addon solution but great to know it's being expended in 7.2

Thank you guys for the reply