Quick Guldan PSA

Had a mage get Empowered Bonds and he moved to the edge of the circle, priest life gripped him and it removed his circle but didnt remove the bonds. He had to die to have them removed. Just a headsup may be a bug or 1 time occurrence but either way every bit of info helps.

Why on earth would the priest grip him though?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Woop Woop View Post
    Why on earth would the priest grip him though?
    Presumably to see if you can get gripped out without dying, since that'd make dealing with it on heroic or mythic easier or something

Sorry for late reply, the priest gripped him by 100% accident and he only gripped him forward maybe 5 yards if that while we were all stacked in the circle and the damage never went out to the stacked players nor the mage. It was really odd because we were like pop it dude comon and he literally tried running across the platform and nothing... it was really odd.

As for the eyes... yes we wait to break bonds if eyes are within seconds of appearing but that had zero to do with the fact the bond bugged out due to a priest leap of faith. So it was more of a heads up for heroic progression etc if you ever decided you needed to pull sum1 to move them quick, be careful as the bonds seem to be buggy and will stay on the player.

Our priest gripped a few people. What we found was the trigger is upon landing, not leaving the circle.

Priest stayed in ranged group with the stack, pulled bonded person into the stack no one died and damage was spread across the stack.

Once again, Priests are ruining everything with their incessant inability to keep their hands off the merchandise.

Deleted
    Damn priests blizzard really take care fo you this expansion
    I wonder when blizzard will hotfix that we have like 3-4 priests in our raid isually

Had something similar occur, had our mage run back in to where the circle was and then back out, it worked like normal.

When I was attempting this guy on heroic, the priest (No warning) randomly life gripped me to test what it did. It instantly killed me, and only me, not the priest too. Might just be a bug what happened to you.

We had a bug this past weekend in HC. Empowered bonds were happening in phase 1 and were invisible. We think it was bonds that happened from prior wipes that hadn't cleared.