Page 21 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    GUYS GUYS.

Obama was the one issuing tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons of ILLEGAL UNCONSTITUTIONAL executive orders.

Oh wait, turns out that ended up being Trump.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    But.....but...... but... Hilary.
    Bill strikes again.......
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

I doubt the cases will really yield much in terms of results.

So far the only thing I can see he'll get caught out on is the The Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 which banned all discrimination against immigrants on the basis of national origin.

10+ Year Old Account
    It may have come up already, but the Washington Post outlines exactly how much of a liar Trump is by saying Obama did the same thing.

So what’s the difference with Trump’s action?

First, Obama responded to an actual threat — the discovery that two Iraqi refugees had been implicated in bomb-making in Iraq that had targeted U.S. troops. (Iraq, after all, had been a war zone.) Under congressional pressure, officials decided to reexamine all previous refugees and also impose new screening procedures, which led to a slowdown in processing new applications. Trump, by contrast, issued his executive order without any known triggering threat. (His staff has pointed to attacks unrelated to the countries named in his order.)

Second, Obama did not announce there was a ban on visa applications. In fact, as seen in Napolitano’s answer to Collins, administration officials danced around that question. There was certainly a lot of news reporting that visa applications had been slowed to a trickle. But the Obama administration never said it was their policy to halt all applications. Even so, the delays did not go unnoticed, so there was a lot of critical news reporting at the time about the angst of Iraqis waiting for approval.

Third, Obama’s policy did not prevent all citizens of that country, including green-card holders, from traveling to the United States. Trump’s policy is much more sweeping, though officials have appeared to pull back from barring permanent U.S. residents.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://abcnews.go.com/Business/wireS..._headlines_hed

Starbucks to Hire 10,000 Refugees Over Next 5 Years

Excerpt:

Howard Schultz, the coffee retailer's chairman and CEO, said in a letter to employees Sunday that the hiring would apply to stores worldwide and the effort would start in the United States where the focus would be on hiring immigrants "who have served with U.S. troops as interpreters and support personnel."

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    http://abcnews.go.com/Business/wireS..._headlines_hed

Starbucks to Hire 10,000 Refugees Over Next 5 Years

Excerpt:

Howard Schultz, the coffee retailer's chairman and CEO, said in a letter to employees Sunday that the hiring would apply to stores worldwide and the effort would start in the United States where the focus would be on hiring immigrants "who have served with U.S. troops as interpreters and support personnel."
    Its funny how some good is coming out of Trump being a total tool.

Trump still needs to be impeached before he does damage that can't be easily reversed. I gained a little faith in humanity after seeing people protest,donate and stuff like this.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Holy shit! Piers Morgan, British Cuck, has been on his knees behind Trump's podium since election writing pro-Trump pieces and I just saw his first anti-Trump piece over the immigration ban. I cannot believe it!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ation-ban.html

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fwc577 View Post
    Holy shit! Piers Morgan, British Cuck, has been on his knees behind Trump's podium since election writing pro-Trump pieces and I just saw his first anti-Trump piece over the immigration ban. I cannot believe it!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ation-ban.html
    Piers Morgan might be right-leaning, but he's still British and has some dignity.

but he's still British and has some dignity.
    and the taste of Trump's salty balls still lingering in his mouth.

Morgan has to take a lenient line on migration. No one country can stand having him around for too long.

Piers Morgan might be right-leaning, but he's still British and has some dignity.
    lol good one

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Just somethings this shit storm stirred up

ACLU raised $10 million dollars
    AirBnB is giving Muslims free rentals for the duration
    Founder of Google, himself a former immigrant from Russia is demonstrating
    There are demonstrations all over the country
    There's a class action lawsuit among other lawsuits
    Merkel and May have spoken against it so have most of the leaders of Congress
    Koch brothers who hate Trump have spoken against it
    Silicon Valley is in an uproar

And on and on
    If only they could win elections.
    Last edited by AndrewJackson; 2017-01-30 at 06:36 AM.

So today I flick through the news headlines and this hastily implemented immigration ban has gone haywire, people are stranded all over the world, airports are descending into chaos, judges are ordering temporary suspensions, some officials are allegedly flouting the law and ignoring those suspensions, lawsuits are flying, court challenges are looming, widespread protests have broken out, condemnation is pouring in from world leaders and even members of his own party are openly condemning the policy.

And Trump is apparently busy watching Finding Dory.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    So today I flick through the news headlines and this hastily implemented immigration ban has gone haywire, people are stranded all over the world, airports are descending into chaos, judges are ordering temporary suspensions, some officials are allegedly flouting the law and ignoring those suspensions, lawsuits are flying, court challenges are looming, widespread protests have broken out, condemnation is pouring in from world leaders and even members of his own party are openly condemning the policy.

And Trump is apparently busy watching Finding Dory.
    Ivanka has also been quite busy addressing the issue...

https://twitter.com/IvankaTrump/stat...71008220430336

What a presidential family! On the flip side, all of their Twitters' comment sections are quite a read.
    Last edited by May90; 2017-01-30 at 06:42 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Plutarch78 View Post
    Oh yeah, that's right! Obama's failed foreign policy; letting the middle-east go in to full meltdown and in some cases making it worse.
    Obama just inherited the giant shit sandwich Bush left behind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Ivanka has also been quite busy addressing the issue...
    I don't get it, why would Ivanka be addressing the issue?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    I don't get it, why would Ivanka be addressing the issue?
    Well, I don't know about her moral compass, but if I was extremely rich and my daddy just ruined the hopes of hundreds thousands immigrants and refugees from poor miserable countries... I would, at the very least, not show off my lifestyle on my public Twitter on that very day.
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

Well, I don't know about her moral compass, but if I was extremely rich and my daddy just ruined the hopes of hundreds thousands immigrants and refugees from poor miserable countries... I would, at the very least, not show off my lifestyle on my public Twitter at that very day.
    Is this like when Obama would authorize drone strikes that kill civilians then goes golfing the next day?

My point being, I didn't think that was odd when he did that, nor do I think Ivanka posing in a dress is odd either.

I think you are grasping at that one.

10+ Year Old Account
    *snicker* I see what you did there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Is this like when Obama would authorize drone strikes that kill civilians then goes golfing the next day?

My point being, I didn't think that was odd when he did that, nor do I think Ivanka posing in a dress is odd either.

I think you are grasping at that one.
    Let's not compare a few military drone strikes with a civil order affecting lives of potentially millions, okay?

And no, I'm not grasping at anything, I couldn't care less what Ivanka posts on her Twitter - she can post a video of her eating Syrian children alive, for all I care. I just found it silly, is all.

*snicker* I see what you did there.