Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Nothing is out of place in HotS as long as heroes are from Blizzard IPs. It's meant to be a ridiculous mish-mash.

As to Hearthstone Inkeeper mentioned earlier, I would like to actually see him in game. He could be summoning random monsters of different card rarities with his skills (Q - common, W - rare, E - epic, R - legendary).

Deleted
    Maybe it's just me, but seeing the comments here also I guess support character coming isn't as exciting as an assassin huh?

Though his toolkit seems nice, it's different. They've got better at working the talent trees now, even the reworks are (mostly) for the better.

I played Overwatch for awhile, but would much rather Diablo or Starcraft characters in Heroes!

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand that butthurt with every overwatch hero coming to HOTS, and probably i will never do. So far i like supports, i doubt i might play Lucio on rankeds. I still prefer on that role Tyrande/Tassadar.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    I don't understand that butthurt with every overwatch hero coming to HOTS, and probably i will never do. So far i like supports, i doubt i might play Lucio on rankeds. I still prefer on that role Tyrande/Tassadar.
    For me 'most' heroes with a Starcarft or Warcraft background play like RTS units; complicated, enhanced, but still RTS units. Meaning attacking comes with risk and sidestepping enemy skillshots come with an opportunity cost. This system stayed in place for Diablo units coming from an isometric 3D game.

Tracer was the first hero to break both of these 'rules'; she cant reliable be punished for diving deep and sidestepping skillshots doesn't stop her from attacking. Add that to being mindlessly overtuned at release, she was a complete cancer for several weeks. Still today she is easily the most unfun 5th pick to play against. And a worse autoloss than Nova as first pick

That's my reasoning for being very un-keen on a high mobility healer with a questionable skill set. Depending on tuning he might replace both BW and Monk, making the current boring healer meta even worse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    I don't understand that butthurt with every overwatch hero coming to HOTS, and probably i will never do.
    I think it is mainly because of the aesthetics.

Blizzard is more or less know for the superhero comic style of Warcraft or traditional grim style of Diablo, while Starcraft falling somewhere in between. I even remember the outrage when they announced Overwatch, complaining about the cartoon and anime hybrid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helltrixz View Post
    Never seen or heard of this guy before in my life. So who's Lucio supposed to be?
    He's Lucio man. From overwatch :P
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WA6w2XlDHDc
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post
    I think it is mainly because of the aesthetics.

Blizzard is more or less know for the superhero comic style of Warcraft or traditional grim style of Diablo, while Starcraft falling somewhere in between. I even remember the outrage when they announced Overwatch, complaining about the cartoon and anime hybrid.
    I still remember complains that WoW as well got cartoon graphics. Eh im probably too much old for that shiez.

Deleted
    I hope he gets his basketball skin soon and joins team Azmodan!

he's more of a hockey guy really, with some football

Pretty much the only guy I played in OW, kit looks well designed if a little flat. If they can get his numbers right he'll be a very solid addition imo.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

I'm not surprised, IMO Lucio's kit it one of the easiest to adapt to HoTS and we've needed more supports for ages. I'm looking forward to him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I am the lucid dream

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    So you mean today.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    So you mean today.
    Shut up, I can read good!

I am the lucid dream

10+ Year Old Account
    Tried him out on the PTR. And, while I enjoyed playing with his wallriding, I don't see him replacing LiLi or Brightwing as my healer of preference. I'll buy him and play him occationally, like Tassadar, but he'll likely be a secondary choice for me, like Tassadar.

Also, all of his skins are so ugly. Which is good for me. After buying the Varian, Rag, and Valeera bundles, I'm glad to go back to buying with gold for the time being.

Talent reviews:

McIntyre (plays at pro level)

Grubby (plays around master/GM level):

MFPT (plays around platinum/diamond):
    Last edited by Ryme; 2017-02-07 at 11:48 AM.
    I am the lucid dream

So, has anyone crawled frame by frame through those video skips?
    I am the lucid dream

15+ Year Old Account
    I think Lucio actually does less damage than Morales =p
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    So, has anyone crawled frame by frame through those video skips?
    Some people mentioned Sombra at 0:50 sec but I can't see her, unless they are talking about the same cut scene transition that was being used in Sombra trailer...I don't know!
    Last edited by Ballistic; 2017-02-11 at 06:10 AM.