Thread: Juicing

Juicing

Been juicing fruits and vegetables for a while now and I was wondering if there is some premade juices out there that are actually beneficial to you. Don't have a whole lot of time to do it in the morning anymore so I have been looking for an alternative. I heard bad things about Naked Juice and Bai but I haven't heard much about 1915 organic juice so I got a bottle. Is there decent alternatives and good brands for this stuff?

the only juicing I do is the deca durabolin I shoot in my veins

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess I was the only one who thought this thread was about using steroids.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilrhythm View Post
    Been juicing fruits and vegetables for a while now and I was wondering if there is some premade juices out there that are actually beneficial to you. Don't have a whole lot of time to do it in the morning anymore so I have been looking for an alternative. I heard bad things about Naked Juice and Bai but I haven't heard much about 1915 organic juice so I got a bottle. Is there decent alternatives and good brands for this stuff?
    Just juice the night before.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaOut View Post
    Just juice the night before.
    Doesn't work like that, unless you freeze the juice it goes 'flat' and is basically worthless really fast. Juicing is something you have to do and then drink almost immediately.

As to the original question in the OP there's no brand that's better than doing it yourself, not even close.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

wake up earlier?