... LastLast
    Crazy stuff
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

I was hoping we'd get stuff about eredar origins and Argus and stuff. More than just the draenei arriving on Draenor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    It said they rez'd Rukmar, she just wasn't as smart or powerful.
    where btw? as i can't find it.

No Tusk Club.

Anybody else struggled to make it through this? Draenor is so fucking boring and ultimately irrelevant except for the Orcs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    The high elves changed their appearance by the magic of the sunwell like nightborne and the nightwell

There are more than one account for this transformation. Another source states that they transformed to be smaller and more vulnerable because they were cut off from the energy of the well.

Deleted
    Interesting to see orcs being devolved ogres.

• Apexis also created mechanical constructs to do their bidding This one is something I don't get. How / when have they learned to create such constructs?

Anzu is getting very interesting. I hope we'll see more of his story (how he gained connection to Emerald Dream and bits on his Arrakora summoning Old God) Could it be Yogg?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostblade View Post
    lets take a look at the Ogre empire. We now learned the ogre empire was destroyed by the elements in our time BEFORE the arrival of the Draenei. In WoD the ogre empire was stil going strong having slaves and being a more advanced. The Red pox also did not exsist in WoD.

The rukhmar died Early on in our timeline.
    The Gorian Empire continued with their city-states of Highmaul and Bladespire, much like the Roman Empire continued to the fall of Constantinople in 1453.

It's possible that the Red Pox was dormant until the Rise of the Horde in OTL. Remember, Garrosh had Red Pox, so he would knew how to avoid it and helped the Iron Horde with it.

Rukhmar died and was ressurected. Nothing changed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    with night elves the only ones to have been elevated from an already fully evolved race.
    The same can be said about the Ogres and Humans. The three races were elevated from an already tribal race by the arcane teachings of someone else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Anybody else struggled to make it through this? Draenor is so fucking boring and ultimately irrelevant except for the Orcs.
    Pretty much. I wanted to know more about ogres, that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    There are more than one account for this transformation. Another source states that they transformed to be smaller and more vulnerable because they were cut off from the energy of the well.
    not only that, the comic never states its the sunwell that changes them, it just says the sunwlell once more conferred upon the "once mighty refugees" allowed them to build their amazing structures. The fact it even says once-mighty implies that they are in a state that's been weakened, which other accounts back up. You don't become shorter, less physically strong, less long lived, very slightly less cognizant as the empowered benefits of a more powerful genesis are through a very traumatic experience that lasts a while diminishes you. And though its clear they gained a measure of power back with t he sunwell, physically they are not at the height of their former selves like pretty much every eastern kingdom race.

However that's not necessarily a bad thing, because despite the "diminishing", they've done quite well considering what they had. You see the high/blood elves scoff at the night elves for having power they don't use, and also Rommath commenting on the nightborne "what we could have achieved if we had that (i.e. the nightwell level of power" . It's clear that despite being lesser, the high elves made far better use of themselves than any of the night elven groups - in terms of personal advancement. So yeah, Rommath is right, they could have exceeded the night elf empire if they'd had the sort of power of the 2nd Well or the nightwell. But hey , don't look down at night elf kind for that, the Suramar lot were limited by their shield, trapped in their refuge-prison they haven't got the opportunity to have truly made use of the power to advance themselves, nor do their Hyjal counterparts who made the choice to forego personal development in order to maintain a global vigil in isolation.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post

The same can be said about the Ogres and Humans. The three races were elevated from an already tribal race by the arcane teachings of someone else.
    they advanced from, it wasn't a biological/natural one. As we see their ancestors in a constant state of decline from their titan perfected and very powerful origin till they get to this point then start going up again. It's like people in a post-apocalyptic society who likely regress and diminish for a while until some group at some point down the line starts getting their act together and do something positive. Which is what we see the humans and orcs doing. Although in the case of the vrykul it's not like they had a chance much since most of them were put in stasis. Their human prodigy didn't have the knoweldge of their forbearers past tot hem or anything like that they had to build from scratch. Which shows how amazing they are despite being lesser than their sires.

and so it seems that the underdog future generations are showing to be quite amazing despite their lesser stature anyway making the new state their in, though a deviation from the original, worthy of genesis. in its own right, for despite their limitaitons, they seem to be pushing boundaries every bit as prolifically as their esteemed predecessors. i.e. despite their obvious advantages they are wholding thier own.. what does that tell you about htem? A fully whole man might be greater than a disabled person physcially but when the disabled person is able to operate closer tot he whole person despite his handicap, that actually shows the disabled person to be greater even though he is lesser.. because he has made more of what he has, than those who have more/are greater than him. even if he's not quite at their level. He has nothing to feel ashamed off, in fact he has much to take pride in.

Part 5: Arrival of the Draenei

Part 6: Just Before the Dark Portal

we are missing these two

Deleted
    Got a notification mail from the online shop that my copy of the book will probably be delivered tomorrow (idk why but hey I ain't complaining).

May post some pictures of the artwork if I have time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    they advanced from, it wasn't a biological/natural one. As we see their ancestors in a constant state of decline from their titan perfected and very powerful origin till they get to this point then start going up again. It's like people in a post-apocalyptic society who likely regress and diminish for a while until some group at some point down the line starts getting their act together and do something positive. Which is what we see the humans and orcs doing. Although in the case of the vrykul it's not like they had a chance much since most of them were put in stasis. Their human prodigy didn't have the knoweldge of their forbearers past tot hem or anything like that they had to build from scratch. Which shows how amazing they are despite being lesser than their sires.
    The thing is you continuously imply that the night elves are somehow a superior biological race compared to the trolls. They are not, the night elves lost one of the most "evolved" traits of the trolls, the regeneration.

The human civilization was built around the teachings of Tyr, don't know where you got the idea that they were a "regression" from the vrykuls, especially when the vrykuls were nothing more than iron soldiers used to kick Old Gods' tentacles.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostblade View Post
    lets take a look at the Ogre empire. We now learned the ogre empire was destroyed by the elements in our time BEFORE the arrival of the Draenei. In WoD the ogre empire was stil going strong having slaves and being a more advanced.
    The ogre empire doesn't exist in WoD. There's just two city states left, just like our timeline:
    • Highmaul and Bladespire become isolated city-states
    What I've found interesting in this is Blizzard have back tracked that the Ogres came from another continent to the south west. Their empire was now mainly on Draenor 'the continent'. I was hoping the volume would expand and at least hint at other continents that make up Draenor 'the world'. Even if it didn't go into massive detail incase they want to avoid being beholden to specifics and spoilers in future expansions / games. Kinda bummed that the Ogre continent seems to have been binned. I also kind of wish the Ogres became intelligent on their own, and didnt require stealing Apexis technology for the bulk of their knowledge and ascension.

I kind of preferred the speculation that the Dragonmaw were established post-DP, but the Rylak explanation also works.

I always imagined the Bonechewers to be on Farahlon, was that going to be a thing in WoD at some point? Because I don't know why I'd think that.

Edit:
    The human civilization was built around the teachings of Tyr, don't know where you got the idea that they were a "regression" from the vrykuls, especially when the vrykuls were nothing more than iron soldiers used to kick Old Gods' tentacles.
    Because humans were small and weak compared to Vrykul. Vrykul considered them to by physically malformed and parents were ordered to kill their children (a good number of them ended up sending their children away). Being born human was considered a horrible birth defect.
    Last edited by Captain Kennedy; 2017-03-05 at 01:32 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Kennedy View Post
    Because humans were small and weak compared to Vrykul. Vrykul considered them to by physically malformed and parents were ordered to kill their children (a good number of them ended up sending their children away). Being born human was considered a horrible birth defect.
    Ravenmoon was talking about civilizational regression.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Although it is what's used, I feel that the terms "devolved" and "regressed" carry some problematic implications when applied to the Warcraft races. The Titan Keepers note that the "devolution" of the Earthen into the Dwarves is an acceptable one and that the Dwarves were "worthy of genesis." I tend to see the various alterations of the races as variations and not explicitly degeneration or regression (except for some noteworthy exceptions) - and these variants then have to go on to prove their worth as independent specimens of their kind.

I think the High/Blood Elves have proved themselves worthy of genesis despite having lost some of their Night Elven qualities. Same with the Humans and their descent from the Vrykul, the Gnomes from the Mechagnomes, etc. etc. All of these races have proved themselves as viable and even successful in the world. The Troggs would be an outlier (an out and out degeneration and less-than-successful to boot) just as the Jinyu might be considered a positive outlier being an evolution of the Murloc - although even money as to whether the Murlocs are not themselves another successful race given their presence pretty much nigh everywhere on Azeroth.
    Yep. No such thing as devolution. There is only evolution, but the result can be less complex than predecessor

The thing is you continuously imply that the night elves are somehow a superior biological race compared to the trolls. They are not, the night elves lost one of the most "evolved" traits of the trolls, the regeneration.

actually you're right. but what i meant with the night elves was that the night elf , pandaren and tauren are enhanced further from previous species, those were all transformations going upwards. Whereas humans, high elves, dwarves, gnomes, ogres, orcs were devolutions from races that were already superior.

It really doens't mean that night elves are better than all, same can be said for Earthern, Vrykul and mechagnomes or Gronn/Ogron. In warcraft many races (not all) have their predecessors as better superior creations - this is the case in night elven high/nightborne, earthern, vrykul , mechagnomes and Gronn/Grond over descended high elf, dwarf, human, gnome, ogre-orc. For the orcs, Grond devolves into species that later evolve into orcs, orcs are far further down the superior Grond origin, but they are a state of upwards evolution from Ogron. Down then up, the point was simply that the better is in the past, the ancient lot for many races are generally greater, but not always. You could say that humans are greater than Azotha who are not than vrykul a similar down then up from the orcs, [presumably Azeroth is the one that changed them in time from titan constructs to what they are] and while superior to humans/dwarves/gnomes - one can read that in the long run humans/dwarves/gnomes would supercede and surpass the original titan creations as they've been adapated specifically and enhacned by the increidble essence of the most powerful titan ever, Azeroth. But they're not their yet.

Night elves were an enhancement from dark trolls, it's a step up catalysed by the Well of eternity, as Pandaren and Hozen/Jinyu are from their predecessors, the elf is no doubt an incredible being as the ones that step up from already good enough dark trolls turn out to be truly remarkable in the warcraft world as is evidenced by their accomplishments. These suffer the trauma of the sundering, and a particular group of them go through strenuous exile that breaks them down a little bit but not too much, some of that devolution they enhance by their new sunwell. And as we see thanks to the arcane influence that night elves refused to utilize as a whole until cataclysm you can see that while not the same level of stature, and power, the high elves are in general at least smarter than the non arcane practicing night elves although that cannot be said for the highborne or nightborne who continue to be enhanced. What i'm saying is that the handicap in high elves/humans/gnomes/dwarves/orcs etc over some of their predecessors while real, actually makes them more remarkable seeing how they've endured and continue to advance even more so than some of their predecessors despite their slightly diminished capacity.

I didn't write the lore, I'm just observing, you may not like that blizzard put night elves or vrykul or titan creations in that elevated position possibly because you hate those races or the faction they're a part of or whatever, it's just how it is. Afterall, Eredar man'ari are considered more powerful and elevated than draenei through fel magic, yet for all their superiority look at how you're beating night elves/nightborne, vrykul, eredar, ogres/ogron/gronn etc as a humans, blood elves, draenei and orcs - despite their mightier and superior disposition it doesn't account for much when the crunch has come because they are still been beaten, and in a believable way.. as their descendants while more deficient on the surface obviously seem to have an x-factor, co-ordination, corpoeration that they are surviving despite all odds. and holding their own.

So it means little. who is greater than who biologically that's my point.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post

Draenor seems very unique.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Kennedy View Post

exactly, everything is diminished about them physically, reduced size, brian capacity, etc etc - and its only stats, stats will only take you so far, because someone has better stats - body/intellect etc, superior physically in every way actually is not the deciding factor at this level of sentience.. it may be for the animals, but it's not the case for sentients.. unless you're one of those people that worship the strong - with the mantra of survival of the fittest, the strong are the best. It's obviously not the case in sentients like it is in the animal world, as sentients have the capacity to grow into greater capabitlities, so their factory setting might be lesser than their predecessors but they can make more of what they are based on choices and exceed some of their predecessors, being biologically inferior is not a box limit for any sentient they can't get past, like it is for animals.

How many times has a person who's weaker, smaller, less IQ, achieved more or done something greater, or carried on more successfully than another who's greater in all those qualities irl? Happens all the time, being genetically better means very little - in theory some think it gives you greater potential, but reality tends to give different results showing us that your actual phsyical attributes, size of your brain or base mental capacity are not all there is to us. Although some people think it is. Especially those who are stronger, score higher on the intelligence quotient etc.

It doesn't matter that high elves are devolved highborne, or nightborne evolved night elves, or night elves evolved trolls, or humans devolved vrykul, or humans evolved azotha, you may have better base stats, but if you don't do much with it and the one with lesser stats does then bingo. Classic example is kaldorei night elves may have better base intellect, stature, longevity and health, but they didn't utilize their arcane enhanced connection, so the high elves who did, at least as far as intellect is concerned since the arcane boosts that too, enhanced theirs over your average night elf, though not your average highborne or nightborne. As I pointed out earlier, the high elves made a lot more out of far less than we see night elves and nightborne or highborne do - some would consider that as the qualifier of their superiority rather than the fact that they have lesser base stats.

to deny they are lesser at the start is foolish considered you're told and shown this, but it really doens't matter if such things are important to you, don't make them.

- - - Updated - - -

American culture is too obsessed with size and meausrement, presuming bigger everything is the be all and end all is what makes you feel insulted that your fave race is lesser than your hated race, where in reality that difference has never been the most important or deciding factor for the most essential things in life. Sure may be better for bragging rights in straight forward tests of strength/speed or IQ, but it's not those tests that are a measure of quality of life or true impact and real progress in any meaningful field from arts, to miliatary to science - it never has been. And to define yourself based on the measure of such simple tests and believe yourself as superior or inferior on that measure is silly, but people do it. I'm faster than you! cos i won the race, or smarter than you cos I scored higher in the test - and arrogance, if you let it, creeps in, and all of a sudden you consider yourself superior to another because your body is faster or your brain is bigger, or your muscles stronger - it's silly, but obviously some do - which is why when the person with lesser stats fares better in the life race it's satisfying to watch. You can have your better stats, but I got what was most important like

- - - Updated - - -

its the same for those who feel they are better than you because they defeat you in a fight or contest or war even, while the latter often is a great qualifier against males, it's the experience of life that you must reign over as a measure of your ongoing proliferation not having better stats to win contests of strength. So if a group like the trolls decide that it is strength that is the most importnat thing and measure of superiority, they will puruse that end and consider themselves superior to any they can subdue. To them it's the be all, but zooming out and looking at the bigger picture ofc it isn't, to an elf it might be intellect (highborne kind whether night or high/blood variety or naga) or compassion (draenei/night elf) or power (human/eredar), ingenuity (gnome/goblin), exploration/mining acuity (dwarf) that is most important and shows them the greatest but it isn't ofc, whether you're great in one area or all of them or none of them, still is not the measure. It's quite the male thing to want to measure "mine is bigger /flex" but in actual fact it means little.

Enduring, and advancing making the most of your situation is what is the greatest indication not genetic pre-disposition - and on that quality, night elf kind(kaldorei, nightborne, highborne), High elf kind (high/blood elf/darkfallen), human kind (human, forsaken, vrykul), orc kind (orcs, mag'har, ogres), Eredar kind (man'ari, draenei, broken), Dwarf kind (bronzebeard, dark iron, wildhammer, earthern, frost) etc etc - are all equal. In wow the playable races and their sub-races are all roughly equal in this and this trumps genetic disposition greatly.
    Last edited by ravenmoon; 2017-03-05 at 02:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Nothing on the ogre continent? That's dull. Never been interested in the plant people vs rock men shite.

Only interesting thing in there is that orcs evolved from a Titan construct.

Deleted
    More spoilers incoming:

Part 5: Arrival of the Draenei
    • Sargeras has trouble commanding demons, needs new allies
    • Sought out highly intelligent eredar to become his lieutenants
    • Three wise rulers—Archimonde, Kil’jaeden, and Velen
    • Velen resists and flees Argus with the help of the naaru
    • Draenei refugees flee for thousands of years aboard the Genedar
    • Three naaru—K’ure, K’ara, D’ore—helped flee the Legion
    • Traveling in cosmos consumed lots of energy, naaru were weakened
    • Naaru found world untouched by Legion, called it Draenor (Exiles’ Refuge)
    • K’ara loses touch with Light, consumed by Void energies
    • K’ara request the draenei eject it from the Genedar
    • Velen shields other two naaru from K’ara and casts it away
    • K’ara would float above Shadowmoon Valley for centuries
    • Battle weakened Velen, prophecies unreliable until centuries of recovery
    • Two remaining naaru too weak to guide Genedar, crash lands killing D’ore
    • K’ure instructs draenei to leave shipwreck because naaru was decaying
    • Velen first creates Rangari as scouts to survey their new home
    • Since leaving Argus, Velen had numerous visions that helped saved draenei
    • His visions now unfocused, drifting between certainty and possibility
    • Having touched K’ara, he saw the Voids desired future
    • Velen no longer wanted to be sole leader, so creates Exarch Council
    • Exarch 1: Naielle, leader of Rangari, led by example
    • Exarch 2: Hataaru, leader of Artificers, created arkonite crystals
    • Exarch 3: Akama, leader of Vindicators, defenders against darkness
    • Exarch 4: Othaar, leader of Sha’tari, studied naaru remains
    • Draenei come upon ideal location to build settlement, former city of Goria
    • Established Shattrath (Dwelling of Light)
    • Maladaar, a Sha’tari, sensed that D’ore’s remains attracted dead draenei spirits
    • Velen ordered D’ore moved to secluded place on outskirts of Terokkar Forest
    • Mausoleum known as Auchindoun (Home for the Honored Dead)
    • Exarch 5: Maladaar, leader of Auchenai, communing with dead spirits

Part 6: Just Before the Dark Portal
    • Scouts discovered Genedar crash greatly impacted Draenor with its energies
    • Draenei etablish outposts like Karabor along the ley lines of Draenor
    • Successfully quieted Primals and Breakers for a time using Arcane and Light
    • Draenei hoped to avoid conflict with local orc clans
    • Shadowmoon orcs see K’ara (Dark Star) as a sign and worship it
    • Some shaman tried to access K’ara’s power, shattering their minds
    • Shadowmoon decided K’ara was forbidden, violaters to be exiled
    • K’ure in Nagrand, like D’ore, attracted spirits, this time orc spirits (Oshu’gun)
    • Orc ancestors infused with light provided guidance to living orcs
    • D’ore’s remains emitted Void energies, but very little left of its form
    • K’ure, however, still fully intact, which worried the draenei
    • Orc exiles underground in Nagrand noticed K’ure, tapped into Void
    • These outcasts began communing with void lords, who taught shadow magic
    • Exiles’ skin turned sickly white, became known as Pale
    • Some orcs engaged in trade with draenei, but little contact for decades
    • Some orcs saw draenei as divine, none saw them as a threat
    • Ogres, however, saw draenei’s isolation as a sign of weakness
    • Construction of Shattrath deeply angered ogres of Highmaul
    • Refined, magical technology of draenei kept ogres at bay for a time
    • Imperator Hok’lon of Highmaul incited war against the draenei
    • Ogre army outnumbered draenei, but the city’s defenses easily repelled attack
    • Ogres regroup, Akama leads elite force of holy warriors (Maraad and Nobundo)
    • Elite force kills Hok’lon and his generals, draenei leave ogres in disarray
    • Velen projects voice with Light to warn ogres, who retreat and never return
    • Orcs finally see draenei as potential threat as result of ogre attack on Shattrath
    • Orcs fearful of draenei’s use of arcane and holy magics
    • At Kosh’harg, some decide to stop trade with draenei, others see as enemies
    • Bladewind orcs, living between Terokkar and Nagrand, wanted to act
    • Bladewind attacked draenei caravans, garnering attention of exarchs
    • Many draenei wanted to retaliate, but Velen forbade it
    • Rangari saved draenei prisoners, Vindicators protected caravans
    • Bladewind orcs developed respect for Rangari and Vindicators
    • Years pass, skirmishes occur but no real outbreak of conflict
    • One day, young Orgrim Doomhammer and Durotan cross paths with draenei
    • Orgrim from Blackrock clan, Durotan from Frostwolves
    • They met at Kosh’harg, challenged each other, rivalry became friendship
    • Friendship between clans against tradition, they met at Frostfire/Gorgrond border
    • Set out into Terokkar Forest where attacked by enraged Highmaul ogre
    • Rangari party kills ogre, leader Restalaan offered haven in Telmor for orcs
    • Orgrim and Durotan shocked by hospitality and draenei technology
    • Velen, in Telmor to see Restalaan, requests an audience with two orcs
    • Had been having dreams of united orcs marching for war
    • Velen found no darkness in two orcs who were proud and honest
    • Rangari escort orcs back to Gorgrond, who told tales of hospitable draenei
    • Event marks last peaceful encounter between orcs and draenei

CHAPTER 3: RISE OF THE HORDE

Part 1: The Second Invasion of Azeroth
    • Sargeras and Legion continue Burning Crusade, destroying worlds
    • Azeroth contained nascent titan spirit to rival even Sargeras
    • Sargeras sought to conquer Azeroth before the void lords could
    • Launched massive invasion called War of the Ancients
    • Defeat by night elves infuriated Sargeras, who planned another invasion
    • Needed a new means of creating a portal for his demonic armies
    • Also wanted to wittle down Azeroth forces before demon arrival
    • Sent his followers to recruit races to corrupt
    • Sargeras focused on finding individual on Azeroth to serve as vessel
    • Sargeras sought second Well of Eternity beneath Nordrassil for portal
    • Kil’jaeden tasks demon Talgath with hunting down the draenei
    • Always one step behind draenei, but crash of Genedar sent holy waves in cosmos
    • Talgath spent a century tracking the holy energy to the draenei
    • Saw the draenei were on Draenor and that their ship was crashed, no escape
    • Kil’jaeden pleased, once been friends with Velen, saw flight as betrayal
    • Talgath ordered to remain hidden and observe draenei, reported about orcs

Part 2: The Warlords of Draenor
    • Talgath observed that orcs were resilient, prone to violence
    • Observed most powerful clans (WS, BR, BH, SM, TL, FW)
    • Warsong nomads shaped by ogre battles, led by Grommash Hellscream
    • Highmaul outnumbered Warsong, but orcs led raids with wolf riders
    • Grommash pushed ogres back to walled city of Highmaul, took portions of zone
    • Ogres had history of enslaving orcs for entertainment in arenas
    • One slave, Kargath, led uprising, tearing of his hand to escape
    • Fellow orcs did the same and followed Kargath, earned named “Bladefist”
    • Shattered Hand orcs established foothold in Spires of Arak
    • Bloody traditions of self-disfigurement, scarification, weapons on severed limbs
    • Blackrock leader, Blackhand, arrogant, famous, respected, power hungry
    • Blackrocks had largest, most organized, best equipped military
    • Shamans perfected use of elemental fire, crafted enchanted weapons
    • Bleeding Hollow highly suspicious, lived in remote Tanaan Jungle
    • Kilrogg Deadeye saved clan from extinction from botani, arrakoa, ogres
    • Gouged out eye to see vision of his death, lived life without fear from then on
    • Shadowmoon relatively peaceful, practiced shamanism, visted Throne of Elements
    • Wise chieftian Ner’zhul guided Shadowmoon, respected by all clans (very rare)

Part 3: The Orcs of Frostfire Ridge
    • Frostwolves under Garad did not seek to dominate Frostfire Ridge, live in harmony
    • Three sons: Ga’nar, Durotan, Fenris
    • Fenris did not accept father’s teachings, joined Thunderlord clan
    • Thunderlords brave, valorous, hunted gronn and magnaron
    • Talgath watched tensions increase between Frostwolves and Bladespire ogres
    • Imperator Kelgrok of Bladespire wanted to expand waning ogre influence
    • Ogres had cross-bred ogres and orcs to make up for dwindling numbers
    • Half-breeds called mok’nathal, strength of ogre, cunning of orcs
    • Mok’nathal kept as prisoners in chains, families were threatened
    • Imperator unleashes mok’nathal on Frostfire to claim swathes of land
    • Garad called upon union of Frostwolves, Thunderlord, and Whiteclaws
    • Fenris refused, leading raids against the ogre settlements
    • Whiteclaw joined Frostwolves, Ga’nar and Durotan named lieutenants
    • Attack on Bladespire, no decisive victory, but freed mok’nathal + elder Leoroxx
    • Garad speaks with Leoroxx, learns of mok’nathal situation, agrees to help
    • Leoroxx returns to Bladespire to incite rebellion, mok’nathal rose up
    • Leoroxx strangled Imperator with his slave chains, ogres fled Bladespire
    • Hundreds of orc losses, including Ga’nar, Garad heartbroken
    • Orcs offer home to mok’nathal who decline, knowing they will never be accepted
    • Leoroxx and mok’nathal go to Gorgrond to live in seclusion