Philly's secret weapon is Nick Foles. He's been playing really well so far. Wow.

10+ Year Old Account
    hmm, so Wentz is Bledsoe and Foles is Brady? got it.

LG! Trucking it once again! TD!

Wish we still had him in NE, honestly. I love LG.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eagles taking theri underdog mentality seriously. If they make the Superbowl they'd be an underdog again...

Wait. NFC East team. Good defense. Streaky QB. Feeding on the underdog mentality.

Errrrrrrrrrr, maybe the Eagles winning isn't the best out come for this game after all for a Patriots fan.

This made me laugh hard: https://twitter.com/Fox9Sports/statu...69655479128064

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Eagles taking theri underdog mentality seriously. If they make the Superbowl they'd be an underdog again...

Wait. NFC East team. Good defense. Streaky QB. Feeding on the underdog mentality.

Errrrrrrrrrr, maybe the Eagles winning isn't the best out come for this game after all for a Patriots fan.
    I am still afraid of that Vikings secondary. Just, damn, they are super talented.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nick Foles is playing lights out. That was an excellent throw by him for the conversion.

Terrific play by Hunter.

And once again, we have the real Case Keenum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh boy. Keenum not having his best game. He never saw that one coming.

15+ Year Old Account
    Vikes not doing shit. Damn, was excited to see a team finally play a SB at home, as wildly unfair as it is the improbability of it is neat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Offensively, the Vikes are pretty scrappy. But with the way Foles is throwing the football, they have to make a lot better plays than that one. Terrible, Keenum.

Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    Oh just shut it.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Northern Goblin; 2018-01-22 at 12:58 AM.

Vikings shitting the bed.

Game is gone. Vikings dreadful, and I'm a fan. So many missed tackles, and Keenum delivering the performance he has promised all season. Doesn't help that Files is playing like Rodgers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twix View Post
    Vikings shitting the bed.
    They had their miracle I guess. They'll need to just play better to win this one.

10+ Year Old Account
    2nd half comebacks have been the story of this post season. So it could end in a nail biter.

Okay. Nick Foles is for real.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Okay. Nick Foles is for real.
    As an Eagles fan who has watched a good deal of him--no he is not, haha.

He's definitely serviceable and he's good enough that he has the ability to get hot, which is what we're seeing right now (and frankly, all you need is a few games of that). I'm certainly not complaining that he's looking great, but I know what we usually get with him.

Foles, again. What am I watching? Wow.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Espo View Post
    As an Eagles fan who has watched a good deal of him--no he is not, haha.
    XD Didn't he take you guys to the playoffs before though?

So. I'm a Vikings fan, but I'm not American, and I've never played American football (but I have played rugby for 20 years). But this game has me wondering, why is it that so many tackles are just one of the defenders headbutting the runner in the shoulder rather than aiming for the legs to just actually stop the guy (Minnesota guy hitting Ajayi low on the last play before the kick being an example)? I get that hitting the arms/shoulders might (rarely) cause a fumble. But you're much less likely to actually stop the runner hitting them high?

Maybe there a some nuance that I just don't get/ am unaware of, but it just seems odd to me.