10+ Year Old Account
    "The #Chiefs signed free agent CB David Amerson to a 1-year deal worth up to $6M, source said. A stellar secondary gets deeper."

Former Raider. Chiefs trying hard to get a potential CB2 across from Peters, with Fuller and now Amerson.

I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Piglord View Post
    mama mia!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    "The #Chiefs signed free agent CB David Amerson to a 1-year deal worth up to $6M, source said. A stellar secondary gets deeper."

Former Raider. Chiefs trying hard to get a potential CB2 across from Peters, with Fuller and now Amerson.
    I still disagree with letting him go, he has one injured year after managing to do well despite KNjr's shitty defensive schemes, and we cut him.

10+ Year Old Account
    You guys all suck. Spent all year doing those polls to see who we thought would win the Superbowl, and then you guys never remind me to put up the final results. I only realized when I started doing early prep work for next season's thread.

So, here it is:

1st place: Grube
    2nd place (tied): Faltemer, WskyDK and me
    3rd place: thevoicefromwithin

In the end it turned into "who has said Patriots the most often" but it was MIGHTY close. If a few people would have stuck with their Eagles pick they would have been in second place easily, and that's just from switching mid season. If any of those people had picked a play off candidate early in polling (even if they did not stick with it) they might have ended up on top, despite Grube never wavering from his Patriots pick.

All in all it was a fun distraction to really think about which team would end up winning the Superbowl. I'll definitely set this up again for next season.

ABOUT NEXT SEASON:

A question for everyone: when do we start the season thread?

I waver on this every year, so I figured I might let the rest of you think about this too: DO we start the new thread with the start of free agency OR do we start the new thread before the Combine, so that ALL the early off season stuff + interesting Combine information is in the new thread, instead of lost at the end of the previous thread.

I've always started the new threads at Free Agency cause that's when the real fire works start and when people are most likely to want to chat about next season, but technically that means we miss much of the early off-season chatter, players that get released from their contracts (and sign elsewhere before Free Agency even starts), chatter about Draft season and the Combine that gets lost at the end of the season, when it's totally pertinent to what's going to happen in the Draft in April.

So, continue as usual and start new thread at Free Agency or Make the switch to have the "Season thread" actually cover all of the season and start the thread before the Combine?

A poll (in case you can't be arsed to post about your opinion): http://www.strawpoll.me/15105584

10+ Year Old Account
    For me the season ended with the Superbowl. The combine is for next season's draft, so is FA and the draft itself.

I think starting it with the Combine makes sense too. It's only a few weeks before FA, and the Combine is really about the Draft, which is definitely part of the new season.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think we start the new thread when stuff involves prepping for the next season. So...Combine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maaaan, I would have been Tied for first if I paid attention to the thread earlier haha

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I like the thread starting at free agency.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since the result was pretty clear in favour of doing it before the Combine, I'm going to close the thread today and get any and all Franchise tag news in the new thread, since that's pretty damn important.

Thanks to everyone who posted and read along, see you in the new thread, which can be found right here: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...9#post48923459

CLOSED.