7 9.72%

5 6.94%

2 2.78%

1 1.39%

1 1.39%

7 9.72%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    TBH I don't care too much about this character.

Like @Captain Douchebag mentioned, that blue hair really annoys me. Also, consorting with Jaina. I have to substract points for that alone. And on top of that, he made me bring food to the character I probably despise the most in the entire expac. If Odyn had choked on that food I'd have given him 100/10 but considering the mentioned points, i'll give him a 5/10.

Also, what is it with all races always falling for humans?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sangris View Post
    TBH I don't care too much about this character.

Like @Captain Douchebag mentioned, that blue hair really annoys me. Also, consorting with Jaina. I have to substract points for that alone. And on top of that, he made me bring food to the character I probably despise the most in the entire expac. If Odyn had choked on that food I'd have given him 100/10 but considering the mentioned points, i'll give him a 5/10.

Also, what is it with all races always falling for humans?
    That feast part felt so detached from the rest of the adventure it still ticks me off to no limits. My paladin, a veteran of the six major campaigns shouldn't feel the need to kiss Odyn's ass. Hell, Kalec himself shouldn't feel the need to, but was it him or that vrykul babe (whose name escapes me now) who made that request?

I think the fascination with humans in fantasy setting generally is a prominent theme in fantasy lore, because the authors usually attempt to relate to their readers by shedding light on the human race and the interest in it by the fantasy races. It's a matter of reaching to the readers, who despite what they pretend to in many cases, still relate to the human side in fantasy settings. It's why, in my opinion, humans and elves are the two most played classes in the game for example.
    Last edited by mmoc4dd871e486; 2017-03-10 at 12:46 PM.

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I give him a 9/10. I like Kalecgos, he's one of the best dragon aspects in the game, and he supported Jaina when she was in her most broken state. That's awesome, he is truly a gentleman, and his actions prove that.

I'm knocking one point because I really wanted to see Jaina destroy Orgrimmar in the novel. And I'm a Horde player!

Keep up with the game, you Star and Kalec. Cheers!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Victorya View Post
    I give him a 9/10. I like Kalecgos, he's one of the best dragon aspects in the game, and he supported Jaina when she was in her most broken state. That's awesome, he is truly a gentleman, and his actions prove that.

I'm knocking one point because I really wanted to see Jaina destroy Orgrimmar in the novel. And I'm a Horde player!

Keep up with the game, you Star and Kalec. Cheers!
    ^ I feel like I should offer a special nod to Lotus, because without her nomination we wouldn't have had a great mid season day as Vol'jin was due today, but I think things turned out much more fitting the way they did, so... *tips his blue hat*

7+ Year Old Account
    I, don't feel like I should offer any form of justification to my vote.

That's all.

But fine. I, tend to vote characters on whether or not I like them. So I, like this character. I gave a high vote.

End of message.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Kalec View Post
    What I think about Naisha:

"No matter how much the elite neckbeard corps wet dream about it and wants to believe it to be real, Maiev and Naisha were not and will never be a couple of lesbian night elf lovers."

Deleted
    Also, I would like to offer a bit of trivia to you guys.

Remember how in S1 we reserved 10 spots for major characters? Well, despite not being major, I wanted to end S1 with a Kalecgos revote as a satisfactory way to celebrate the end of the season, and since I always considered Day #000 (00 at the time) to be more of a test run that started it all. However, Aegwynn was just too awesome to pass on.

With this mid season, I am finally convinced that I have given Kalecgos the satisfactory place on the roster; not in term of score, but in term of place, so another special nod to those who were interested in seeing him being recast.

Bloodsail Admiral Smallfruitbat's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Never ask a blue dragon to plan a surprise party...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMqc-pTVgKM

7+ Year Old Account
    the blue dragon of friend-zone
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    the blue dragon of friend-zone
    You are wrong. He is known as, the Aspect of...

*puts on glasses*

Friendzone.

10/10 one of my favorite characters in WoW, glad he got to do even more stuff in Legion

You are wrong. He is known as, the Aspect of...

*puts on glasses*

Friendzone.
    I recommend refraining from any further comments about friendzoning so that you don't get to taste your own medicine.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Starshade View Post
    I recommend refraining from any further comments about friendzoning so that you don't get to taste your own medicine.
    The Justice League approves of your savagery.

"No matter how much the elite neckbeard corps wet dream about it and wants to believe it to be real, Maiev and Naisha were not and will never be a couple of lesbian night elf lovers."

Quote Originally Posted by Superman Z View Post
    The Justice League approves of your savagery.
    Dude, The Justice League is old news.

The Sense of Right Alliance is where it's at now.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Douchebag View Post
    Dude, The Justice League is old news.

The Sense of Right Alliance is where it's at now.

I, am not certain whether I should feel insulted or die off laughter at this picture.

What is this, Spider Man and ... Who even is that green dude supposed to be? An overweight Martian Manhunter? Shrek? Napoleon Bonafrog?

And Billy, the Blue Ranger? Really?

What's next, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles fighting side by the side with the likes of the great Superman, Batman, Flash, and Wonder Woman?

He broke the "never stick your dick in crazy" rule. There can be no forgiveness for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Superman Z View Post
    I, am not certain whether I should feel insulted or die off laughter at this picture.

What is this, Spider Man and ... Who even is that green dude supposed to be? An overweight Martian Manhunter? Shrek? Napoleon Bonafrog?

And Billy, the Blue Ranger? Really?

What's next, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles fighting side by the side with the likes of the great Superman, Batman, Flash, and Wonder Woman?
    I believe that's supposed to be Shrek yes.

Also, to the left of the Blue Ranger, you got the car dude from Pixars "Cars".

It's one hell of an amazing bootleg to be honest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Starshade View Post
    Why are you so mean. ;.;

- - - Updated - - -

I believe that's supposed to be Shrek yes.

Also, to the left of the Blue Ranger, you got the car dude from Pixars "Cars".

It's one hell of an amazing bootleg to be honest.
    Damn, son. As a huge Superheroes fan I share Superman's sentiment in being insulted...

What the actual fuck..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    He broke the "never stick your dick in crazy" rule. There can be no forgiveness for that.
    But he dumped her. That's at least an admirable endeavor I would argue.

Damn, son. As a huge Superheroes fan I share Superman's sentiment in being insulted...

What the actual fuck..
    Memes dude... Glorious memes.

Deleted
    Memes dude... Glorious memes.
    Swear to God this is really one of the memest memes of all memes. I really don't even all of my whats.

Deleted
    9/10 - he's a great character, I really liked him in the books too (Dawn of the Aspects) but... the whole romance with Jaina was a bit awkward somewhat so I decrease a point. Not because it's Jaina, but rather because of the dragon - human thing.

Also, thank you Kalec and Starshade for running the show until now.

One thing though:
    Also, as an additional bonus, you can today nominate any character you feel like, despite this day being made for S1 characters usually. We will make the exception this time for those interested.
    ... so we can nominate ANY character? Ignoring all other previous rules?