Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    "The previous final trait with 20 ranks now just has one rank."

What? I thought the final trait was just one rank already. You mean all this time I've been running around like an idiot missing 19 ranks without knowing it?

I've been dumping all my AP into my secondary spec weapons because I thought I was done. /facepalm
    Last edited by Thrackerzod; 2017-03-27 at 08:56 PM.

This patch is thick and juicy, mmmm... Thank you for putting this together chaud -- so much to cover!

"Mythic Keystone dungeons now award gear up to item level 890 at keystone level 10, and now award gear up to item level 900 in the weekly Challenger’s Chest (at keystone level 10)."

Umm... isnt it 905? Im pretty sure this information is in correct. Just the other day it was a blue post saying anything +10 and higher was a 905 in the weekly chest.

Really going to miss the old stardust-y starfall

10+ Year Old Account
    So they increased the base item level of Heroic and Mythic dungeons but how will newer characters now obtain that new threshhold to qeue for them or join them ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    So they increased the base item level of Heroic and Mythic dungeons but how will newer characters now obtain that new threshhold to qeue for them or join them ?
    They increased normal too, but left the difficulty

World quests, crafted gear, a few pieces of order hall class sets and probably a few pieces with nethershards from the broken shore shard vendor.

That's my plan for the warrior I'm leveling :P
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    They increased normal too, but left the difficulty
    Makes sense. Thanks for the quick heads up !
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    can i ask one question?

why a 8 hour ffing matinence!?
    What a fucking cry baby...

Deleted
    Anyone know if we need to put a rank in all the 3/3 to 4/4 traits before we can start putting in the new ones, or can we pick and choose at will?

Thank god I quit a week after 7.1.5. They still don't know how to fix Hunters and their shitty rotation.

Quote Originally Posted by sirio View Post
    What a fucking cry baby...
    Nothing in the post sounding like crying to me...but alright.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrackerzod View Post
    "The previous final trait with 20 ranks now just has one rank."

What? I thought the final trait was just one rank already. You mean all this time I've been running around like an idiot missing 19 ranks without knowing it?

I've been dumping all my AP into my secondary spec weapons because I thought I was done. /facepalm
    I've checked the calculators. Now my weapon is LVL 54 and it needed ~64 million AP. Now with ~64 million AP it'd be only LVL 440 Why do they take the LVL of the weapon back? It's just like they bring back my character to LVL 105, just for fun.... I hate the AP grind, and now I have to grind that 14 LVLs again, for much more then it was before. It's just a sh**t.
    Last edited by Adi91; 2017-03-28 at 04:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi91 View Post
    I've checked the calculators. Now my weapon is LVL 54 and it needed ~64 million AP. Now with ~64 million AP it'd be only LVL 440 Why do they take the LVL of the weapon back? It's just like they bring back my character to LVL 105, just for fun.... I hate the AP grind, and now I have to grind that 14 LVLs again, for much more then it was before. It's just a sh**t.
    The AP put into those 19 ranks will be refunded as well as the 35th trait buffed to make up for the loss. Not sure how much the new traits cost though

Quote Originally Posted by Suru View Post
    Not sure how much the new traits cost though
    A lot.

World quest rewards will go up to 860, I don't even see the point of doing heroic dungeons atm except for quests (world quests, class quests, profession quests etc.), you get better gear from solo content anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    Nothing in the post sounding like crying to me...but alright.
    Maybe you didn't read the post, it's pretty much textbook QQ.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    World quest rewards will go up to 860, I don't even see the point of doing heroic dungeons atm except for quests (world quests, class quests, profession quests etc.), you get better gear from solo content anyway.
    You mean just like in 7.1.5? Heroics dropping 825, WQs going up to 845? Did you just start playing the game today?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    But, is there going to be a 7.2.5 PTR?

If there is, then damn...

I really wanted to see what Argus looked like by now...

However, judging from how everything looks, Argus alone is ATLEAST 20% done in detail...

Content alone is like 4% done...

So, yeah. I'd expect 7.3 to come on the PTR in like 3-4 Months, or so.
    Well I mean thats fine. 7.2.5 will probably go up by the end of April at the latest, if not mid April. Last around 1-2 months, and then it will launch with Tomb coming either same day or soon after. 7.3 Ptr will probably start in July.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Well I mean thats fine. 7.2.5 will probably go up by the end of April at the latest, if not mid April. Last around 1-2 months, and then it will launch with Tomb coming either same day or soon after. 7.3 Ptr will probably start in July.
    Nah.

7.2.5 PTR will come the week after 7.2 launch, with release in Mid-Late April. 7.3 PTR is going to come the week AFTER 7.2.5. Ya know, just like all the other PTR's before-hand. :/

I can expect The TOS raid to come when the 7.3 PTR pops (Meaning, likely May 2nd).

Here's what I'm expecting:

First Week of 7.2: We get to 5/15, we get our traits ready, yady yady yada.

Second Week of 7.2: We get to 10/15, We do invasions, we get our Mounts, and more (Anduin Questline Also pops), 7.2.5 PTR comes.

Third week of 7.2: We get to 15/15, We breach the Tomb, we wait 1-3 weeks until 7.2.5 pops on lives, Tomb arrives either May 2nd, or April 25th.
    Last edited by TheFirstOnes; 2017-03-29 at 05:35 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else notice that your toon will now turn their head to follow anything you are targeting? pretty sure this is new unless i really haven't been paying attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Did you just start playing the game today?
    Not me, the other guy for whom it's a big concern how to get enough gear for already super pointless mode of dungeon. I don't even know why normal / heroic breakdown exists anymore, except to split the queue of people who need specific profession quest / WQ in a dungeon, they could safely be merged together into 1 mode especially the dungeons without the levelling version.