Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

did anyone else miss this?

i have been so mad this glyph was not in the game, and finally its being added back in, but i saw this NO WHERE the only reason i noticed it is that i was bored and reading the patch notes

also
    cool but who uses the succubus (i only dps in affliction and use doomguard there) are we suppose to be using the SUCC in pvp?

but FINALLY we are getting our wrathguard!!!
    i remember it was a glyph, it had a recipe, but was never given a drop location
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted
    Wow, that's great. I was starting to think they removed it for good.

I am disappointed that the wrathguard will only be able to use his default weapons. One of the main reasons I liked the wrathguard previously is that you could glyph for him to wield the two-handers in your inventory.

Neat, I usually take the Succubus with me when doing world quests. Coil + double seduction with grimoire of service + conflagrate roots are incredibly effective for setting up chaos bolts against annoying gankers.

Quote Originally Posted by Portus View Post
    Neat, I usually take the Succubus with me when doing world quests. Coil + double seduction with grimoire of service + conflagrate roots are incredibly effective for setting up chaos bolts against annoying gankers.
    I'm on one of the top populated pvp servers in EU, never had a problem with gankers in the open world, everybody just want to get their damn world quests done.

10+ Year Old Account
    The new (old) Glyph of Wrathguard (Technique) will presumably be available for purchase through the Nethershard vendor for a slight cost of 500 Nethershard.

Personally, I can't wait to see him again after being lost for an expansion.

Deleted
    Too bad I'll never use it because fuck those ugly default weapons. In Blizzard's infinite wisdom they decided we could no longer have it equip the weapons WE want it to.

As for the Succubus, well there's the pvp talent for demo where u cast Shadowbolt faster, but it's really bad so no one takes it. Good for posing in Dalaran, I guess. Just remember to disable Invisibility, lol.
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2017-03-28 at 07:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Portus View Post
    They're not gankers if you can kill them. That's called world PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by Walrock View Post
    I'm on one of the top populated pvp servers in EU, never had a problem with gankers in the open world, everybody just want to get their damn world quests done.
    Probably has to do with the sharding usually putting me in areas with a vast majority of horde players.

Wonder what happened to the Fel Succubus...

now we only need a glyph to shrink the WAY too big doomguard/felguards when supremecy talent is chosen. its stupidly big to the point where it hinders gameplay.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Too bad I'll never use it because fuck those ugly default weapons. In Blizzard's infinite wisdom they decided we could no longer have it equip the weapons WE want it to.

As for the Succubus, well there's the pvp talent for demo where u cast Shadowbolt faster, but it's really bad so no one takes it. Good for posing in Dalaran, I guess. Just remember to disable Invisibility, lol.
    wait i thoguht the wrathguard by default had the "equip[ped items in your bag" that is how it worked on beta

it would use the weapons in your bag, as if it also had the glyph for felguard

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bruscha View Post
    I am disappointed that the wrathguard will only be able to use his default weapons. One of the main reasons I liked the wrathguard previously is that you could glyph for him to wield the two-handers in your inventory.
    read above, but i will see if i can get one and test it

Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-03-28 at 11:33 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    wait i thoguht the wrathguard by default had the "equip[ped items in your bag" that is how it worked on beta

it would use the weapons in your bag, as if it also had the glyph for felguard

- - - Updated - - -

Really? I hope you're right.

Spear of Rethu from Archaeology, or even an heirloom.
    In EU so can't test on live yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Spear of Rethu from Archaeology, or even an heirloom.
    In EU so can't test on live yet.
    what?
    im confused what your talking about spear of rethu?
    oh, i have 2 handers, i just need the glyph, aparently no one has it, none on Ah, asking in the broken shore and in trade, again no one has it

what?
    im confused what your talking about spear of rethu?
    oh, i have 2 handers, i just need the glyph, aparently no one has it, none on Ah, asking in the broken shore and in trade, again no one has it
    I thought you meant you were lacking a weapon.
    Wrong end of the stick or polearm it seems.
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

7+ Year Old Account
    I thought you meant you were lacking a weapon.
    Wrong end of the stick or polearm it seems.
    ive got the hammer from mythic tyrant, i have been trying to get the fellord axe

but yeah im offering 30k now (us)
    but no one fucking has it, like holy shit, i wish i was a inscriptionist i would be super fucking rich.
    and all it costs is 500 nether shards (a quest gives you 1k, or farming under the sentinax for 10 mins gets you that much)

ive got the hammer from mythic tyrant, i have been trying to get the fellord axe

but yeah im offering 30k now (us)
    but no one fucking has it, like holy shit, i wish i was a inscriptionist i would be super fucking rich.
    and all it costs is 500 nether shards (a quest gives you 1k, or farming under the sentinax for 10 mins gets you that much)
    I have an alt with inscription, currently at lvl 101 so may work in getting it up.

7+ Year Old Account
    I have an alt with inscription, currently at lvl 101 so may work in getting it up.

so confirmed it does put the felguard glyph into it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Really? I hope you're right.
    look above

Deleted

so confirmed it does put the felguard glyph into it

- - - Updated - - -

look above
    damn that's awesome

great to have the wrath guard back then!