Mythic+ AP reward question

Does anyone have detailed information on ap amount on week chest according to mythic + level ?

I have seen who obtained 6500000 AP from 27ak.
    I want more information.
    Last edited by Ele man; 2017-04-02 at 01:34 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ele man View Post
    Does anyone have detailed information on ap amount on week chest according to mythic + level ?

I want more information.
    Remember final balance of power quest which gave us 1mil at ak25

Quote Originally Posted by Ele man View Post

I want more information.
    Ak 27 and what was the max M+ done by this guy ? Cause the ammount of AP is suposed to go up the higher you go.

I hope Blizz isn't dumb and locks the AP ammount as soon as the week begins, if it turns out to be possible to get more AP by waiting till knowledge 28 on the middle of the week before opening the chest its gona be pretty stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by DakonBlackblade View Post
    Ak 27 and what was the max M+ done by this guy ? Cause the ammount of AP is suposed to go up the higher you go.

I hope Blizz isn't dumb and locks the AP ammount as soon as the week begins, if it turns out to be possible to get more AP by waiting till knowledge 28 on the middle of the week before opening the chest its gona be pretty stupid.
    I'm wondering about this too. I opened it on my alt but not on my main yet to see if this is a thing.

The guys I ran a 17 with are saying they got 7.5m at AK 27.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerio View Post
    I'm wondering about this too. I opened it on my alt but not on my main yet to see if this is a thing.

The guys I ran a 17 with are saying they got 7.5m at AK 27.
    Ye thats what I got, I did a 17 I got a 6.5M token + 2 550k tokens.

Finished only a 12 last week and got a 4M Token + 2 520k AP tokens

7+ Year Old Account
    Finished a 15 and got a 4m token + 4 520k AP tokens.

Retired Shaman
    Signature by Winter Blossom

You guys can't just say 'a 15' you have to say which dungeon. It's scaled differently depending on dungeon.
    So this data is useless without that factor.
    Last edited by Angrox; 2017-04-04 at 08:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Angrox View Post
    You guys can't just say 'a 15' you have to say which dungeon. It's scaled differently depending on dungeon.
    Is it? So everybody will have to hunt a high M+ of the longest dungeon to maximize weekly cache AP?

It could be real, wouldn't be the first time we get bad design thrown at us, if it's true people will find out, get mad, cry, and blizz will change it to the logical solution that should have been the first situation : AP scales on level of M+ and not the dungeon since they are supposed to be just as hard and since it's a one-a-week reward it is entirely unrelated to the speed farming issue previously encountered (and now fixed by dungeon timer).

Quote Originally Posted by Angrox View Post
    This topic is about the end of week chest, your end of week chest has nothing to do with which dungeon, only the highest dungeon you completed.