Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

FYI Legion is not a race

Contrary to popular belief you DON'T need everything done the 1st day possible with maximum efficiency. This expac is designed behind allowing casuals to keep up with more invested players which is why it seems like you cant get leaps and bounds ahead by playing all the time.

Rather than criticize the system for not pandering to your every whim maybe it's time we look at the overall picture and go WITH the flow of the expansion.

Flying 1 day sooner than everyone else is going to be so rewarding right? Right up until you go to sleep and wake up to everyone else with flying.

Getting Mage Tower appearance day 1 is crucial am I right? Wait, it's just an aesthetic that in a few months everyone and their alts will have.

There is so little reward for being optimal that it may in fact just be worth slowing down and letting Blizzard's pace dictate things for a while. Think about it. Wouldn't it be nice to not worry about falling 1 rep token behind and just enjoy the game for a change? I think it would be.

Remember that Blizzard is a small indie company that hasn't been developing this game for over a decade and so there's no possible way the pace of this expac is designed for any specific reasons or anything. That couldn't possibly be it right?

wtf is casual about this expansion? this expansion is 100% the opposite. it's for no-lifes. casuals work, go to school whatever, there is no keeping up with people who can play 24/7, which is fine to a certain extent, but the implementation they have with legion is unnacceptable.

What is true for you is not true for all. Just because you want to be slow doesn't mean others do. Personally I've been waiting on flight forever, not because there is any reason to have it just because I want it. My main gripe right now is Blizz's complete lack of information regarding anything about the invasions. It's been live for over 24 hours and it is still buggy as hell, we don't know why or if the 1500 rep thing is a bug, we don't know when invasions will spawn or anything of the sort. In short, Blizz has massively fucked up this patch and people have every right to complain. If you don't like it then don't read the threads.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Um, aren't the invasions especially punishing to casuals who can't play all the time? Someone who can only play in the evenings after work might have to wait weeks or months to get all their invasions.

Maybe when the ToS releases the bosses can follow the same random pattern as the invasions. Because hey, its a great system...

/sarcasm...

Quote Originally Posted by Talvindius View Post
    Contrary to popular belief you DON'T need everything done the 1st day possible with maximum efficiency. This expac is designed behind allowing casuals to keep up with more invested players which is why it seems like you cant get leaps and bounds ahead by playing all the time.

Rather than criticize the system for not pandering to your every whim maybe it's time we look at the overall picture and go WITH the flow of the expansion.

Flying 1 day sooner than everyone else is going to be so rewarding right? Right up until you go to sleep and wake up to everyone else with flying.

Getting Mage Tower appearance day 1 is crucial am I right? Wait, it's just an aesthetic that in a few months everyone and their alts will have.

There is so little reward for being optimal that it may in fact just be worth slowing down and letting Blizzard's pace dictate things for a while. Think about it. Wouldn't it be nice to not worry about falling 1 rep token behind and just enjoy the game for a change? I think it would be.

Remember that Blizzard is a small indie company that hasn't been developing this game for over a decade and so there's no possible way the pace of this expac is designed for any specific reasons or anything. That couldn't possibly be it right?
    lmao okay guy.
    You're not to think you are anything special. You're not to think you are as good as we are. You're not to think you are smarter than we are. You're not to convince yourself that you are better than we are. You're not to think you know more than we do. You're not to think you are more important than we are. You're not to think you are good at anything. You're not to laugh at us. You're not to think anyone cares about you. You're not to think you can teach us anything.

you are just scared that ppl will quit wow and subsequently wills top visiting your shit website, aka SELLOUT-CHAMPION
    Face it dud, WOW is trash
    BTW have u seen teh geames on teh amrket lately, each and everyone of the newer aaa titles are shi ting on wow like no tomorrow, lmao

Flying 1 day sooner than everyone else is going to be so rewarding right?
    It won't be 1 day if you miss an invasion at the current rate. If we keep this trend it would be a minimum of 4 days to cycle around to the missed invasion, unless they overlap or double up in the next day or two.

There are thousands of people missing these invasion by an hour or so because of the time they are released. Commute home from work and miss an invasion? Seeya in 4 days! Miss another one towards the end? Extrapolate that completion date out even further...

Imagine it like this: We're upon Christmas eve and the players are anxiously awaiting to open their gift's they've waited all year to receive. Except Mom and Dad are out busy doing Meth and you don't get your presents until January 6th. In the grand scheme of things, they are just toys and won't effect your life, but don't tell me you wouldn't resent your parents for not being there for you when all they had to do was show up.

In this scenario all Blizzard has to do is tweak a few hours to make people happy. 10-12 hour windows would make people GUSH with happiness, because they'd be able to start unwrapping their gifts.

Instead Blizzard is being a cockblock and not explaining why. If it's a programming/resource stress being 12 hours long, please tell us!

Quote Originally Posted by Rikkof View Post
    you are just scared that ppl will quit wow and subsequently wills top visiting your shit website, aka SELLOUT-CHAMPION
    BTW have u seen teh geames on teh amrket lately, each and everyone of the newer aaa titles are shi ting on wow like no tomorrow, lmao
    So why are you here posting? Also, why did you match the OP up with MMO-C? They are just a regular user.

This is just like when a Woman tells you sex isnt a race. they just want to get there before you. So NO it is a race and i plan to WIN!

Deleted
    Of course the Legion aren't a race. It's a conglomerate of demonic races. Read your lore.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    So why are you here posting? Also, why did you match the OP up with MMO-C? They are just a regular user.
    I think your troll detector is malfunctioning.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    I think your troll detector is malfunctioning.
    You think it's a troll? I couldn't tell if it was or just stupid. I am still unsure.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikkof View Post
    AAA titles on the marked have been "shi ting" on wow like no tomorrow for 12 years now. Still, most are forgotten today and WoW is still very profitable

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    You think it's a troll? I couldn't tell if it was or just stupid. I am still unsure.
    It's both.

10+ Year Old Account
    With the massive faction imbalances you actually have to. If you get left behind, the other larger faction will make it more difficult. Already seeing this in some areas.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    wtf is casual about this expansion? this expansion is 100% the opposite. it's for no-lifes. casuals work, go to school whatever, there is no keeping up with people who can play 24/7, which is fine to a certain extent, but the implementation they have with legion is unnacceptable.
    AFAIK, some players in top raiding guilds have jobs.

You're talking to complete losers though.

I know..I know...but I just want to play my alts, and I can't do that until I unlock flying, so I'm a little impatient.

Quote Originally Posted by effs View Post
    AFAIK, some players in top raiding guilds have jobs.
    hopefully they don't have jobs during the invasions or they ain't doing it. I'm not saying it's hardcore friendly, i'm saying it's no life friendly.