Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Patch 7.2 Hotfixes - April 10

Patch 7.2 Hotfixes - April 10
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Artifact Challenges
    • Inquisitor Variss's health has been reduced by 10%.
    • Nether Horror’s health has been reduced by 20%.

Classes

Class Halls
    • More Follower missions are now available for players who have several followers above item level 855.
    • Challenge Mission now has a reward of Champion's Trophy.
    • The Cathedral of Eternal Night World Quest enabled by the Command Center building now awards Legionfall reputation.

Dungeons
    • The Cathedral of Eternal Night
      • Agronox
        • Reduced Timber Smash damage by 20% on all difficulties.
      • Thrashbite the Scornful
        • Pulverizing Cudgel’s unavoidable damage reduced by 30% on all difficulties.
      • Domatrax
        • Reduced the amount of damage from Shadow Sweep on Mythic difficulties.
        • Hellblaze Mistresses do significantly less damage on Mythic difficulties.
      • Mephistroth
        • Mephistroth health reduced by 30% on all difficulties.
        • Felblaze damage reduced by 30% on all difficulties.
        • Demonic Upheaveal’s unavoidable damage reduced by 60% on all difficulties.
        • Creeping Shadows gain stacks more slowly on all difficulties.
        • Shadow Blast impact damage reduced by 50% on all difficulties.

Items
    • Infallible Tracking Charm now does an appropriate amount of damage in Timewalking dungeons.
    • Potion of Trivial Invisibility should now make you invisible. You should be trivially invisible, but invisible nonetheless.
    • Weapon appearances from the Armaments of the Ebon Blade and Armaments of the Silver Hand should be restricted to Death Knight and Paladin, respectively.
    • Dreadstone of Endless Shadows may now proc from healing spells, as well as damaging spells. The tooltip will be updated to reflect this in a future patch.
    • Splinters of Agronax will no longer drop for characters whose Loot Specialization is set to a Tank specialization.

Player versus Player
    • For rated PvP, we’re adjusting the item levels for some end-of-match rewards, weekly rewards, and Gladiator obliterum tokens:
      • End-of-match rewards for players whose rating is between 0 and 1799 have been improved, starting at a minimum item level of 870 (was 865).
      • Weekly rewards have been raised to a minimum of 880 (was 870).
      • The tokens purchased with Echoes of Battle, gained by obliterating Gladiator gear, now create an item at item level 880 (was 865).
      • These changes will take effect this week with maintenance in your region.
    • Mage (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator / Artifact Calculator / PvP Talent Calculator)
      • Fixed a bug where a Fire Mage's Ignite could interact incorrectly with Duel (Arms Warrior PvP Talent), resulting in significantly reduced or increased damage to secondary targets.
      • Cauterizing Blink’s heal is reduced by 50% in PvP situations.
    Last edited by chaud; 2017-04-11 at 03:55 AM.

"Oh hey, Beast Mastery actually started to do damage equivalent to other classes at the same item level, better nerf Thunderslash to the ground." Fuck you blizzard.

tslash needed to be brought down, but, that damage should have moved to cobra commander, not hammered to the ground with a tiny compensation to our worst gold trait

beast mastery hunters didnt deserve that - 50%? thats a bit much

10+ Year Old Account
    Beast Master is doing something active? Gotta put a stop to that... Goddamn I want an overhaul of BM...

Frost mage buffs! nice

Talk me please, tslash -50% and with DF - 30% , it means overall nefr 65% for those who play with DF?

Buffs to Fury warriors and nerfs to a bunch of the mid to lower tier specs. This one has me scratching my head to be honest.

At least you fixed black claw....?

haHAA why are they continually hammering hunters? Like. Why not rogues/mages/rets/warriors? What is this nonsense.

Also lol nerfing challenges for the casuals complaining already jesus. Hard content is hard for a week or two then everyone gets it. Not so special. FeelsCasualMan

Deleted
    Those nerfs to Cathedral, damn. Might actually dare to try my hand at another Cathedral key again.

And they actually nerfed the tank challenge by finally reducing their health? Shit should actually be doable now.
    Last edited by mmocf8e5b938a8; 2017-04-11 at 05:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pixelated senpai View Post
    Frost mage buffs! nice
    Because Frost totally needed a buff

Quote Originally Posted by Donnicton View Post
    Because Frost totally needed a buff
    B-b-but they have to do higher damage than everyone else! We can't simply allow them pulling the same numbers other specs do! God forbid!
    "Those mortal shells that we call bodies, are not ours to keep. The body is a gift of earth that must, one day, be returned from whence it came"

Deleted
    Well, thanks for the changes to the WQ and the Tank Scenario AFTER i did them.

Deleted
    Just when i was thinking of coming back to WoW today with my BM hunter.. Suddendly not feeling like it at all anymore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vladivostok View Post
    Just when i was thinking of coming back to WoW today with my BM hunter.. Suddendly not feeling like it at all anymore.
    What, because they nerfed one trait? Sounds like you're only interested in playing things that are overpowered.

They really dont want us playing hunters, first MM gets nerfed now BM. Now just waiting for the survival nerfs

Quote Originally Posted by Sulika View Post
    Buffs to Fury warriors and nerfs to a bunch of the mid to lower tier specs. This one has me scratching my head to be honest.
    It's barely a buff. Oathblood proced once in a blue moon if you're lucky.

Deleted
    At. Tank Artifact challenge

And the cry babies strike again

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ardel View Post
    At. Tank Artifact challenge

And the cry babies strike again
    You seriously registered just to post that? Or is this your alt account with your main one being currently banned?