Need help with Fire DPS (with logs).

Hey, looking to get some feedback/suggestions on how to push my dps higher as fire.

Heroic Chrom logs - warcraftlogs.com/reports/LAF3wdhNcm9rVBKx#fight=6&type=damage-done&source=11

Heroic Trilliax logs - warcraftlogs.com/reports/azqwLcbg36Djd2xY#fight=3&type=damage-done&source=10

I understand Trilliax is slightly more movement heavy compared to Chrom, but should there be that large a gap in the dps? Or am I doing something fundamentally wrong?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Randumb View Post
    Hey, looking to get some feedback/suggestions on how to push my dps higher as fire.

Heroic Chrom logs - warcraftlogs.com/reports/LAF3wdhNcm9rVBKx#fight=6&type=damage-done&source=11

Heroic Trilliax logs - warcraftlogs.com/reports/azqwLcbg36Djd2xY#fight=3&type=damage-done&source=10

I understand Trilliax is slightly more movement heavy compared to Chrom, but should there be that large a gap in the dps? Or am I doing something fundamentally wrong?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
    You're performing fine for your item level, especially on Chronomatic. Keep doing what you're doing.

http://i.imgur.com/xidfuvh.png
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliddqvist View Post
    Sorry, but I disagree. When go to do look more like, you have to consider as decided the need to go want to look. If you merely decided as to think to half of that, you might as well go to a floor towards as the far. I can't believe you deny the use of further deciding to even want to do look more like, when the rest of us have decided to need a want. Go ahead, go want to do look more like further than a half. It gets you nowhere, I can tell you that.

Fire is just below other classes on single target fights - you are very clearly skilled and playing correctly (better than me!).

What I'm planning for Tomb is to build fire to be super AoE focused and frost to be single target. That way I don't need to swap talents by fight, I swap specs. It seems more convenient, and if you're skilled with both specs that might give you the boost you're looking for.

what about on the Trilliax fight? Any thoughts on how to go from 86% to 90%+?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, for this H-Guldan. 63% for ilvl.

warcraftlogs.com/reports/ytcxTNHKn9p2jLBM#fight=90&type=damage-done&source=825

Quote Originally Posted by Randumb View Post
    what about on the Trilliax fight? Any thoughts on how to go from 86% to 90%+?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, for this H-Guldan. 63% for ilvl.

warcraftlogs.com/reports/ytcxTNHKn9p2jLBM#fight=90&type=damage-done&source=825
    After looking at your logs I would say:
    Precast meteor before going into combustion, I like to use it like so... mirror image - meteor and as the first gcd of combustion is about to begin combust
    Try to save a meteor before each combustion, don't cast on cooldown when a combustion is coming up
    Dragon's breath is a dps loss during combustion on single target, i believe you just scorch --- pyro when out of instant casts
    spend less time scorching and use your blinks strategically, spend the small amount of time between gcd's to move to mechanics
    Cast mirror image prior to combustion when using firestarter, the skill is dynamic and adjusts to any buffs you apply, gets more lust uptime during mirror image
    Also you can get 4 fire blasts in each combustion rather than 3, just watch out for it