Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Some of you mentioned hero specific loot boxes (such as "Tassadar loot box"), what are those? Did you get them when logging in after 2.0 or did you level up those heroes to a specific level?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Diaspar View Post
    Some of you mentioned hero specific loot boxes (such as "Tassadar loot box"), what are those? Did you get them when logging in after 2.0 or did you level up those heroes to a specific level?
    when a hero reaches level 10 (i think its 10) you get a hero loot box. Ive had a tassadar and falstad one so far, it was basically a normal loot box but i think its guaranteed to have an epic for that hero, rest seems random though.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    So, my spoils ended up being 2 heroes (Illidan and Kerrigan, both whom I hate to play)
    Couple of skins, some I like, Red Cyberdemon Zarya being the one I like the most. Also got the new Sakura skin for Auriel, which looks terrible.. Couple of other skins for heroes I rarely ever play.. Chef Stitches, brown-nosed Thrall etc..

Somewhat happy either way, even though the Zarya skin was the only thing I got which I really liked.

Quote Originally Posted by Peggle View Post
    when a hero reaches level 10 (i think its 10) you get a hero loot box. Ive had a tassadar and falstad one so far, it was basically a normal loot box but i think its guaranteed to have an epic for that hero, rest seems random though.
    What specific Tassadar/Falstad items did you get, if you can remember? Just a bit curious as to what counts as epic hero items.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freese View Post
    People on either side of the political spectrum are no more or less sophisticated, rational, or logical than their ideological counterparts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlewick View Post
    What specific Tassadar/Falstad items did you get, if you can remember? Just a bit curious as to what counts as epic hero items.
    i cannot remember for tassadar, but falstad i got a skin for, and then the other 3 items were random emotes and voice lines. I didnt really get anything memorable in them, so hard to recall sorry :P

i cannot remember for tassadar, but falstad i got a skin for, and then the other 3 items were random emotes and voice lines. I didnt really get anything memorable in them, so hard to recall sorry :P
    Ah, fair enough.
    Was hoping that the lvl 10 chest would actually be special, but ah well. (A skin ain't that bad)
    People on either side of the political spectrum are no more or less sophisticated, rational, or logical than their ideological counterparts.

Hmm, so the 4 regular loot boxes I had when logging in were from my 4 heroes who were above level 10 (LiLi, Sgt. Hammer, Tassadar and Nova). But none of them contained loot specific for those heroes (and I posted my items on page #2).

Well, gonna have to level Jaina to 10 and see if her loot box will contain something for her.

Edit #1: Oh the hero loot box actually has their name! Jaina's loot box contained her voice line, Nova's voice line, Warden Tyrande skin and WoW Anub'arak portrait. I'll try rerolling to check out that function.

Edit #2: Rerolled, again one Jaina voice line, Illidan voice line, shards and some sepia portrait.

Edit #3: Couldn't resist it, rerolled again. Got a Saffron Jaina skin, 1 day stim, emoji copy and Auriel skin copy.
    Last edited by Diaspar; 2017-04-27 at 12:32 PM.

Deleted
    Hmm, so the 4 regular loot boxes I had when logging in were from my 4 heroes who were above level 10 (LiLi, Sgt. Hammer, Tassadar and Nova). But none of them contained loot specific for those heroes (and I posted my items on page #2).

Well, gonna have to level Jaina to 10 and see if her loot box will contain something for her.
    Were they hero specific loot boxes? they called like "tassadar loot box" "sonya loot box" etc

I could be wrong, i've only opened 2, and in both i got an epic for that hero so i just assumed they were guaranteed, maybe wrong though.

About hero-specific loot crates: These are awarded for every 10 levels you gain with any given hero. They count as a common crate with the exception that at least one item is guaranteed to be for the hero that unlocked the crate. There are no rarity guarantees.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    About hero-specific loot crates: These are awarded for every 10 levels you gain with any given hero. They count as a common crate with the exception that at least one item is guaranteed to be for the hero that unlocked the crate. There are no rarity guarantees.
    ok, thanks for clearing that up, guess i was lucky i got an epic for that hero each time i opened one :P i knew the other 3 items were random though.

I've got to say that rerolling isn't that bad! Besides Jaina's loot box, I had 10 more common and 1 rare box (dunno how it got there). Rerolled the common boxes if they didn't contain rare or better items, and rerolling actually pays off!

Got Space Lord Leoric (legendary!), Tempest Jaina, Primal Queen Kerrigan, another Landwalker Murky, Rehgar announcer, animated Pepe spray (so cute!), Dark Lady Sylvanas, Flame Dragon Kharazim, Executor Zeratul, Love Bug Anub'arak, Ghost Illidan (legendary!), and Brown Dire Wolf. For just 250 gold per chest, it really turned out better than okay.

I've got to say that rerolling isn't that bad! Besides Jaina's loot box, I had 10 more common and 1 rare box (dunno how it got there). Rerolled the common boxes if they didn't contain rare or better items, and rerolling actually pays off!

Got Space Lord Leoric (legendary!), Tempest Jaina, Primal Queen Kerrigan, another Landwalker Murky, Rehgar announcer, animated Pepe spray (so cute!), Dark Lady Sylvanas, Flame Dragon Kharazim, Executor Zeratul, Love Bug Anub'arak, Ghost Illidan (legendary!), and Brown Dire Wolf. For just 250 gold per chest, it really turned out better than okay.
    I had the opposite happen to me, got greedy with boxes and rerolled.. Not only did I lose gold, I also got less value from the boxes

I got a second Pajamatur skin (lol), as well as the black Marauder Muradin skin, and some mounts like the green unicorn.
    I am still not sure if Brightwing announcer is either genius or damn annoying.^^

15+ Year Old Account
    Abathur announcer, its the only thing worth buying!
    I'm loving the Gazlowe announcer. Hugely entertaining.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

You should have had 5 regular loot boxes as a reward for having played HotS before. Heroes who were lvl 10 prior to patch, or who were brought to 10 because of the XP changes in the patch, do NOT retroactively award the hero chests.

Deleted
    Were they hero specific loot boxes? they called like "tassadar loot box" "sonya loot box" etc

I could be wrong, i've only opened 2, and in both i got an epic for that hero so i just assumed they were guaranteed, maybe wrong though.
    No rareness guarantuees, my 'Tassadar level 10' box had 4 commons, among them a Tassadar emoji . Missclicked too, so it was my only completely crappy loot box, that I didn't reroll.

Ancient Demonic Auriel in a common!

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    You should have had 5 regular loot boxes as a reward for having played HotS before. Heroes who were lvl 10 prior to patch, or who were brought to 10 because of the XP changes in the patch, do NOT retroactively award the hero chests.
    Aah that makes more sense, you clarified a lot good man! Then it's a good thing I only had 4 heroes above the new level 10.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eeyyyy got Marauding Muradin from a Tassadar Chest

Deleted
    got a legendary Tychus skin from a common loot box