Thread: Need advice

Need advice

Hello
    Would like to hear from other ppl experiances atm I am running bracers, anger + bloodlet for most of the fights for others more st orientated fights im runing 2meta build with shoulders and anger with eoc 895 and dinnerbell 890 according to sim and dh trinket spreadsheet I found link on these forums those 2 are strongest but I found while progresing on krosus that my dps goes down a lot from innitial burst, switched after to bloodlet build to kill him and dps was higher tho I could use another meta to spike dmg more but we wiped before I could do so
    Would like to know are those trinkets usable /better without nightbane chest for both builds I use 2min, and bloodlet from your personal exp. I have dos 895, foci 900 and what food to use for dinnerbell mastery or crit? Should add that I sim better with chaos c than with first blood should I in that case use crit food?
    Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Kaiiju; 2017-04-30 at 01:18 AM.

Dinner Bell is only of value when used as follows:

Mastery food.
    Use with Nemesis and Chaos Blades (NOT on cooldown).

When you sim that is how it is doing it as well.

Deleted
    It is normal for a DH to burst thru the roof on pull. That's the idea. Burst on pull with hero is always in the 2+ mln dps range, then in the course of the fight it level out to 800-900k dps.
    Other than that - what Occar said. CD stacking on DH is too damn stronk. And also i think Chaos cleave sim better for you because of the Dinner Bell trinket due cd stacking.

Thanks on input guys