Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    I don't consider it a time investment when I can do it while I sit on the toilet, or while I watch ESPN, or while I sit in traffic on the way to work. It's a mobile app. If your method works for you, do it. It's your account, your gold, etc. But don't sit and say the primal Sargerite missions aren't worthwhile, because 77k a week is equal to more than a token a month. I can sustain my account time with just Sargerite missions alone, and still bank 100k away per month. Now clearly, that's not alot of gold to some, including myself. But be mindful that there are players that would be very happy to have that level of gold passively coming in like clockwork
    i dont doubt that it is worthwhile, its more about the dailies that might be needed for extended ressource use, that would be too much for me with 18 toons (i did that for a few weeks, where i invested all blood into gold). but i stopped after that took far too much time.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanjuurou View Post
    i dont doubt that it is worthwhile, its more about the dailies that might be needed for extended ressource use, that would be too much for me with 18 toons (i did that for a few weeks, where i invested all blood into gold). but i stopped after that took far too much time.
    I did a total of 2 dailies per toon for the entire week, they were both tonight. A 7 blood quest on the broken shore (kill 15 felskorn) and a 9 blood quest on the broken shore (kill 10 mobs, click 5 crystals). I did them mainly for the lulz, as long as you 200% the blood of Sargeras missions, you can sustain your resources count on every toon. This was either week 5 or week 6 of me doing this (I honestly can't remember at this point) and I still have the 100k resources that I started with on each toon. My priority goes Nethershard Mission>Blood of Sargeras Mission>Raw Gold Mission>Primal Sargerite Mission>Follower Epic Equipment Mission.
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Deleted
    I did a total of 2 dailies per toon for the entire week, they were both tonight. A 7 blood quest on the broken shore (kill 15 felskorn) and a 9 blood quest on the broken shore (kill 10 mobs, click 5 crystals). I did them mainly for the lulz, as long as you 200% the blood of Sargeras missions, you can sustain your resources count on every toon. This was either week 5 or week 6 of me doing this (I honestly can't remember at this point) and I still have the 100k resources that I started with on each toon. My priority goes Nethershard Mission>Blood of Sargeras Mission>Raw Gold Mission>Primal Sargerite Mission>Follower Epic Equipment Mission.
    thats also my experience, as long as blood is used its possible, but blood to gold is a no go. the blood missions are barely able to sustain the toons without the instant world quest completion order. and if i start using primal sargerite mission i might miss a gold quest or use too much ressources. those with that order are well-sustained, so that i use their blood for the toons without it. but even 1 world quest on every toon every day, is in between 1-2 hours of questing, depending on quest availability.

Deleted
    Ehw garrison on 10 alts doing all those stuff? I prefer shuffling and selling 50k enchant per day plus ulduman xmog

- - - Updated - - -

Ok so, this week I ended up setting up 10 garrisons. Getting them all to level 3, with all level 3 buildings. We'll say each one cost 10k, even though it's more likely closer to 15-20k each. This is what my weekly take was for my methods

100k investment (Garrisons)
    293k (Raw Gold gained)
    77k (Primal Sargerite ore value)
    74k (Nethershards turned into Chaos Crystals)
    40k (Prolonged Power Pots from excess Blood of Sargeras)
    Final loss of 18k resources total across 12 toons, easily recouped with a few world quests or simply not creating as many prolonged power potions. Pretty much self sufficient.
    Are you confusing Garrison with Class Hall or? Because I don't see any Garrison WOD related gold revenue

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shad View Post
    Ehw garrison on 10 alts doing all those stuff? I prefer shuffling and selling 50k enchant per day plus ulduman xmog

- - - Updated - - -

Are you confusing Garrison with Class Hall or? Because I don't see any Garrison WOD related gold revenue
    Look at the first paragraph. I spent 100k (likely more) in building up the Garrisons. I did that strictly with gold generated through the week from Order Halls.

Deleted
    Look at the first paragraph. I spent 100k (likely more) in building up the Garrisons. I did that strictly with gold generated through the week from Order Halls.
    Ah ok you did that after as a "bonus" , now i get the 290k raw gold.

glad to see another player making golds like me
    Last edited by mmocbfa8dc246d; 2017-11-28 at 02:33 PM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ah ok you did that after as a "bonus" , no i get the 290k raw gold.

glad to see another player making golds like me
    Yea as of right now, I ended up with 528k in raw gold after posting my auctions last night. Most of that from I listed, I also sold some Hexweave bags (the reason I set up garrisons) and I think 2 toys from the Tanaan Rares (killed the 4 that reward 150 resources each to speed up the Garrison building) and 2 pets (Nagrand Rates, killed for garrison resources). All in all not a bad week, and I don't have to spend a penny again on anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Azkial are garrisons still lucrative in legion?

Deleted
    Yea as of right now, I ended up with 528k in raw gold after posting my auctions last night. Most of that from I listed, I also sold some Hexweave bags (the reason I set up garrisons) and I think 2 toys from the Tanaan Rares (killed the 4 that reward 150 resources each to speed up the Garrison building) and 2 pets (Nagrand Rates, killed for garrison resources). All in all not a bad week, and I don't have to spend a penny again on anything.
    Mind sharing the total revenue from Garrisons and Class Halls?

Mine are on 10 chars : 300k ish from garrisons (1 month) and 200k from gold quests (weeks) RAW GOLD

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mind sharing the total revenue from Garrisons and Class Halls?

Mine are on 10 chars : 300k ish from garrisons (1 month) and 200k from gold quests (weeks) RAW GOLD
    Look up, I listed it all already. It's a few posts up, on this post page

Quote Originally Posted by Kanjuurou View Post
    thats also my experience, as long as blood is used its possible, but blood to gold is a no go. the blood missions are barely able to sustain the toons without the instant world quest completion order. and if i start using primal sargerite mission i might miss a gold quest or use too much ressources. those with that order are well-sustained, so that i use their blood for the toons without it. but even 1 world quest on every toon every day, is in between 1-2 hours of questing, depending on quest availability.
    Considering you can usually have champions solo missions now with Argus equipment it is very unlikely that you get 4 gold missions at the same time that it warrants "saving" champions "in case" you get lucky with gold missions.

Primal Sargerite actually benefits your playstyle even more than Azkial or other people that check their phone apps multiple times a day because he is checking his mobile app multiple times a day, which means that he actually need to invest Follower Equipment slots into -mission duration time items. If you only send out followers once or twice a day, you don't need to use those items, so the chance of your champions being able to solo missions is even higher.

You're absolutely right that there's no "right" playstyle, but I think you can probably experiment with what he said. It really doesn't add much playtime.
    Last edited by david0925; 2017-11-28 at 02:46 PM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kraid View Post
    @Azkial are garrisons still lucrative in legion?
    I'm still trying to figure that part out. I feel like it's not as lucrative, but I'm still in the process of leveling garrison followers to 100, then getting them up to 675 ILvL, and then I'll be able to unlock the better missions with better rewards. I made 25 bags this week through those 10 characters, which was equal to around 63k minus material costs. My main goal into have it producing 75k per week, as another form of relatively passive gold income. It might take 10 more weeks to get fully up there, but eventually it should be able to pump out that much

Deleted
    Look up, I listed it all already. It's a few posts up, on this post page

Ahhh sorry man i though you were already doing Garrison Monthly farm my bad.

Garrison is still a 30k per month when optimized btw, you need precise building and precise trait on followers to make it start properly.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by david0925 View Post
    Considering you can usually have champions solo missions now with Argus equipment it is very unlikely that you get 4 gold missions at the same time that it warrants "saving" champions "in case" you get lucky with gold missions.

Primal Sargerite actually benefits your playstyle even more than Azkial or other people that check their phone apps multiple times a day because he is checking his mobile app multiple times a day, which means that he actually need to invest Follower Equipment slots into -mission duration time items. If you only send out followers once or twice a day, you don't need to use those items, so the chance of your champions being able to solo missions is even higher.

You're absolutely right that there's no "right" playstyle, but I think you can probably experiment with what he said. It really doesn't add much playtime.
    The playtime aspect, i don't feel it adds really any. The mobile app is incredibly helpful, I already checked my tables this morning, collected some gols, and got the new weeks rolling already, while I sit here at work listening to some of the workers bitching about their lives lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Ahhh sorry man i though you were already doing Garrison Monthly farm my bad.

Garrison is still a 30k per month when optimized btw
    30k per toon? Ya that would be exactly what i would like to hit, as my goal is 75k per week from that. My big goal is to be able to produce 1million gold in profits a week, if I do that even once, I'll be very happy.

The playtime aspect, i don't feel it adds really any. The mobile app is incredibly helpful, I already checked my tables this morning, collected some gols, and got the new weeks rolling already, while I sit here at work listening to some of the workers bitching about their lives lol.
    I don't really think it does either especially if you're just multitasking or using times you would otherwise just stare at the ceiling doing nothing, but to each his own.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by david0925 View Post
    I don't really think it does either especially if you're just multitasking or using times you would otherwise just stare at the ceiling doing nothing, but to each his own.
    That's exactly it. I'll do it while I play online poker, or at work, or in the bathroom, or at lunch. Bunch of different times. Don't get me wrong. I spent 3 weeks grinding the shit out of those resources to get myself started, and then this past week I put a fair amount of time and effort into getting the Garrisons, but now it's all finished, a new raid is out, and I can go back to playing the game while i rake in this gold, and give myself time to figure out the next scheme

Deleted
    30k per toon? Ya that would be exactly what i would like to hit, as my goal is 75k per week from that. My big goal is to be able to produce 1million gold in profits a week, if I do that even once, I'll be very happy.
    25-80k depends on server economy

exampla : in 1 month i can get 3125 sump fur per char so for 10 chars is 31250 fur that i can use for bags or sell in ah

on my server 1 fur is 8gold hence 1 month of garrison doing his stuff is 31250 * 8 gold = 250k gold
    Last edited by mmocbfa8dc246d; 2017-11-28 at 03:00 PM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account

exampla : in 1 month i can get 3125 sump fur per char so for 10 chars is 31250 fur that i can use for bags or sell in ah

on my server 1 fur is 8gold hence 1 month of garrison doing his stuff is 31250 * 8 gold = 250k gold
    Ya I'd be extremely happy with those numbers. I have 5 barns set up, did them on tanks and for classes (sidenote:shadow priest and affliction lock are insane for mass farming).

- - - Updated - - -

I mainly did this after seeing a few videos in YouTube, and realized there's a vldecent amount of gold just sitting there waiting to be collected

Deleted
    Ya I'd be extremely happy with those numbers. I have 5 barns set up, did them on tanks and for classes (sidenote:shadow priest and affliction lock are insane for mass farming).

- - - Updated - - -

I mainly did this after seeing a few videos in YouTube, and realized there's a vldecent amount of gold just sitting there waiting to be collected
    Barn isn't really on my chord I prefer trading post for the 16:1 shuffle and blood shuffle unless is beyond 50g like on my server ( 400g)

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Barn isn't really on my chord I prefer trading post for the 16:1 shuffle and blood shuffle unless is beyond 50g like on my server ( 400g)
    Ya I'm honestly just doing the barn for 10 weeks, it took me less than an hour for each toon to farm up 420 cages. It was honestly one of the more time consuming things I've done lately. I figured that would keep up the production of fur until the new garrisons are equipped with max level and ILvL extreme scavengers.

Question for you, are you able to stay fully self sufficient as far as the fur needed by doing the shuffle, or do you occasionally need to purchase fur?