What if you mixed elements of a pinball machine in WoW?

This may sound strange but hear me out.

I love playing pinball and there may be elements of pinball that could be integrated into WoW.

1. Bumpers - How about a raid where a game mechanic is a ball of energy is bouncing around and must be prevented from reaching a certain area. it moves slowly but if it enters a set of "bumpers" it rattles around and fires out randomly. Some players must be positioned in a spot to catch the ball if it flies near a certain area or else everyone takes damage.

2. Dropdown targets - Maybe in a raid there is a ball of energy bouncing around. One player is assigned an Aegis-type device that deflects the ball away whenever it comes close. The goal is to deflect it towards a bank of targets and hit them all to unlock something or maybe turn off a raid mechanic.

3. Jackpots - How about a difficult world quest that has a dynamic jackpot reward. The jackpot rewards increases over time the longer it goes without being completed. So image some difficult world quest where it starts out with a 600g reward that increases by 150g every 15 minutes. Failed attempts add 200g to the jackpot.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Could be good, there's something like this on the final boss in Cathedral already. Shield w/ balls you have to deflect. I dont think the jackpot idea is very good though, could easily be abused (ex. waiting to complete all the world quests)