Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    I'm not sure how the intellect problem can be solved, but it is something that drives me crazy as a non intellect user (blizzard does the same damn thing! There are a pair of plate goggles that you can only make as a paladin engineer and its literally maddening that I cannot fill that slot in)
    I was upset enough to grind Engineering on all of my characters just so I could 100% the profession. xD

Also finished Tailoring 100%.

Working on Blacksmithing and Leatherworking - sitting around 80%. This is much more expensive than the others combined.

Quote Originally Posted by Imoldgregg View Post
    I was upset enough to grind Engineering on all of my characters just so I could 100% the profession. xD

Also finished Tailoring 100%.

Working on Blacksmithing and Leatherworking - sitting around 80%. This is much more expensive than the others combined.
    lol yeah...I tired making all the BS stuff and I have lot of the rare patterns, its...its a lot lol
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

Just saw this thread now I was thinking of trying to do something like this (getting all the sets that is) but I was worried about how I was going to track it, this is (hopefully) perfect so thanks a bunch, i'll try it tonight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rykon1459918 View Post
    Just saw this thread now I was thinking of trying to do something like this (getting all the sets that is) but I was worried about how I was going to track it, this is (hopefully) perfect so thanks a bunch, i'll try it tonight.
    Definitely not perfect, but it has the potential to be. My next release will focus on adding Trash Mobs/Shared Boss Loot/etc to a number of classic raids. I'll be playing around with different kinds of groupings to see what my current ItemDB implementation is capable of. From there, the sky is the limit!

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a suggestion.

Could you please add an option to toggle the addon displaying new items added to my collection?

I like to have my chat clogging to a minimum, and afaik Blizzard's default UI already posts new additions (rare and upwards) so I end up getting double messages as it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azgraal View Post
    I have a suggestion.

Could you please add an option to toggle the addon displaying new items added to my collection?

I like to have my chat clogging to a minimum, and afaik Blizzard's default UI already posts new additions (rare and upwards) so I end up getting double messages as it is.
    Sure thing. The reason why it even exists at this point is because Blizzard does not report hidden transmog acquisitions. (Such as the opposing faction's mogs, item IDs that have an identical source ID, etc)

I once even had a couple of quest rewards added to my collection while I was AFK - my assumption was that Blizzard is still going through and adding appearances for old quest item rewards.

Galakras is listed twice

10+ Year Old Account
    Galakras is listed twice
    If you mouseover the encounters, the encounter IDs are different. (one for alliance and one for horde)

It'll need to be manually adjusted.

If you mouseover the encounters, the encounter IDs are different. (one for alliance and one for horde)

It'll need to be manually adjusted.
    Oh, I've never played alliance, I didn't even think that the encounters might be different.

10+ Year Old Account
    1.0.7-release
    - Added Trash Mob drops for all Classic Dungeons and Raids.
    - Added Trash Mob drops and the Tribute Chest for Dire Maul.
    - Added Trash Mob drops for... (repeat x 13)
    - Updated the Ring of Law to specify which boss drops which items.
    - Included various pattern drops and their corresponding crafted items.

1.0.6-release
    - Added Quest ID parsing to ItemDB.
    - Added Vendor NPC Localization.
    - Attached the Arcanite Reaper to the Plans that drop in LBS.
    - Added Trash Mob / Shared Boss Loot to Molten Core.
    - Added Plans: Thick Obsidian Breastplate / Thick Obsidian Breastplate to Prophet Skeram in AQ.
    - Finished implementing every drop from Temple of Ahn'Qiraj. This includes quest items, quests, and trash mobs.
    - Removed some invalid Item IDs from ItemDB.

I'm particularly excited to show off the capabilities of ItemDB with this update. You'll notice if you look through Temple of Ahn'Qiraj - I got EVERYTHING. This same treatment can be done for just about everything in the game, given time.
    Last edited by Crieve; 2017-06-07 at 08:14 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Any way to disable "recipes" from Dungeons/Raids ?
    You seem to have all options (from Toys to Mounts) but not to disable Recipes. (or I'm really bad and it's disabled through another way ?)

I must say, with every update it keeps surprising me what drops were available ingame (like Quest Chains or by handing in an item + token etc).
    It's incredible you actually take the time to do it all and make the default version from Blizzard much more sleek and easy-to-use ... It's a shame actually people who collect things have to resort to external Add-ons and means to actually find everything.

Keep up the good work ! It's actually giving me a reason to play WoW again (not Legion) and re-visit all those long-forgotten zones and places ...
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

10+ Year Old Account

Lightbulb 1.0.8-release

Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    Any way to disable "recipes" from Dungeons/Raids ?
    You seem to have all options (from Toys to Mounts) but not to disable Recipes. (or I'm really bad and it's disabled through another way ?)
    I've just released an update with this filter available.

Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth
    I must say, with every update it keeps surprising me what drops were available ingame (like Quest Chains or by handing in an item + token etc).
    It's incredible you actually take the time to do it all and make the default version from Blizzard much more sleek and easy-to-use ... It's a shame actually people who collect things have to resort to external Add-ons and means to actually find everything.

Keep up the good work ! It's actually giving me a reason to play WoW again (not Legion) and re-visit all those long-forgotten zones and places ...
    Thank you!

1.0.8-release

- Fixed an issue with LibDataBroker having a dependency requirement and not saying anything about it.
    - Also added a label to the Settings Menu that shows the current version of the addon.
    - Added a Filter for Recipes for people that don't really want ALL OF THE THINGS. :P
    - All recipe type items are now associated with the "200" filter ID in ItemDB.

I've just released an update with this filter available.

Thank you!

1.0.8-release

- Fixed an issue with LibDataBroker having a dependency requirement and not saying anything about it.
    - Also added a label to the Settings Menu that shows the current version of the addon.
    - Added a Filter for Recipes for people that don't really want ALL OF THE THINGS. :P
    - All recipe type items are now associated with the "200" filter ID in ItemDB.
    The recipe thing was sucky because it still showed it even though I had it/learned

10+ Year Old Account
    The recipe thing was sucky because it still showed it even though I had it/learned
    It should have only showed the recipe in the item it crafts hadn't been learned yet - Are you saying that wasn't the case?

It should have only showed the recipe in the item it crafts hadn't been learned yet - Are you saying that wasn't the case?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah. I believe I corrected that in 1.0.8-release last night. Download the latest version and you should see a WHOLE LOT MORE THINGS in the classic dungeons and raids. xD

awesome addon so fa ^^
    quesetion, will BOE world drops and greens and the like be added too?

Ah. I believe I corrected that in 1.0.8-release last night. Download the latest version and you should see a WHOLE LOT MORE THINGS in the classic dungeons and raids. xD
    Yeah, I'm waiting to download that...I like my numbers right now :P

Could one explain how to get it to show unlearned enchanting recipes? I disabled everything except recipes and the only thing it shows are some LFR tier tokens.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyd2 View Post
    awesome addon so fa ^^
    quesetion, will BOE world drops and greens and the like be added too?
    Yes! I'll be staggering all of the Dungeon & Raid BoE drops over the next week or so for as long as my sanity holds out. World drops and crafted items will come after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ssateneth View Post
    Could one explain how to get it to show unlearned enchanting recipes? I disabled everything except recipes and the only thing it shows are some LFR tier tokens.
    It currently doesn't do that. (although I'd like to eventually) This addon is mostly for tracking gear and appearance acquisitions - If you're looking for recipes, I'd highly recommend downloading Ackis Recipe List. (https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/arl)

EDIT: I should probably be more specific: The "Recipe" filter actually only tracks whether or not you've collected the appearance of the item that it can craft. (Of which, those items are affected by your armor type/weapon type filters.)

1.0.9-release
    - Added Trash Mob and Crafted Items for Karazhan. Also split up the drops from Opera Hall into their own separate boss lists for clarification. The extra Chess Event caused by the factions having two distinct encounters has been removed. Nightbane has been moved to be immediately after Opera Hall.

- Added Trash Mob and Crafted Items to Sunwell. Also corrected a couple of missing / misplaced boss drops. (There were 3 from Felmyst not listed in the Adventure Guide.)

- Simplified Shadow Labyrinth as all of the drops are identical in Normal/Heroic mode, I figured it would be easier if I just merged them into their parent group.

- Finished adding all of the trash mob and crafted items to all Burning Crusade Dungeons & Raids! (ALL OF THEM!)

- Added the Species IDs for Pet Bombling and Lil Smoky.
    Last edited by Crieve; 2017-06-09 at 06:25 AM. Reason: Release 1.0.9