Thread: First caster?

Question First caster?

Hello guys. I need your advice. I didnt play caster class before, always melee and Im tired of this, I want to try something new. I was more like PvE player, I didnt play PvP but now I want to try it with my new character. Im gonna still play PvE (dung/raids) but also BG and arena. I dont like easy classes, I like mobility and heavy hits. I think about mage I like all specs and Warlock, destro/demo are my favorite. Which class will be better for me in your opinion? I cant make trial character because I dont have subscription. I will buy it when I choose char

if you are so use to melee you might try hunter, the insta cast spells and higher mobility will mimic how melee played, with the advantage of range. make sure you take advantage of the test lvl 100 char and see if its soothing you like. demo not mobile at all, so if you are looking for mobile don't do demo.

Nah I dont like faceroll hunter :P

Quote Originally Posted by galardos93 View Post
    Nah I dont like faceroll hunter :P
    Warlocks are faceroll in the aspect that you just don't give a fuck about anything and cast your spells. It's good for people that want to be spoiled. You should probably just play mage.

Neither Warlock nor Mage are mobile and as far as "heavy hits" go, they're at about an average level. Nothing special but not necessarily bad either. Affliction is good at the moment but Blizzard's beating us with the nerf bat yet again in 7.2.5 so you're better off sticking to whatever melee class it is you play.

Quote Originally Posted by G3istly View Post
    Neither Warlock nor Mage are mobile and as far as "heavy hits" go, they're at about an average level. Nothing special but not necessarily bad either. Affliction is good at the moment but Blizzard's beating us with the nerf bat yet again in 7.2.5 so you're better off sticking to whatever melee class it is you play.
    better play nerfed affliction than enhancement

Quote Originally Posted by Speedblast View Post
    better play nerfed affliction than enhancement
    Enhancement is melee and even if it wasn't, I don't play specializations/classes based on what's "in" at the moment. I've been a Warlock/Mage since vanilla and that's all I'll ever be.

Quote Originally Posted by G3istly View Post
    Enhancement is melee and even if it wasn't, I don't play specializations/classes based on what's "in" at the moment. I've been a Warlock/Mage since vanilla and that's all I'll ever be.
    Same I always played shaman since I started playing but blizzard destroyed enhancement for me and warlock is fun too, if he really wants to play a ranged spec to see how it's playing with one I don't see why not, if he's asking is because he probably really want to switch and just want some validation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kncvasdlsfui View Post
    Warlocks are faceroll in the aspect that you just don't give a fuck about anything and cast your spells. It's good for people that want to be spoiled. You should probably just play mage.
    Not at all; if anything it adds an extra layer of complexity to warlocks. Whereas a mage simply runs away from any kind of bad by default, a warlock has to assess which bad to run away from and which bad not to "give a fuck about". :P

Closed.

"What class should I play?" threads are not allowed.