Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    If we did not love tornadoes and debuffs spreading like herpes before we definitely do so now with the defeat of Dathea! Satisfying to see everything come together in a encounter that is all-around demanding. Two thumbs up for achieving 6/8 Mythic, keep it up for the final two bosses!

Kakmonstret#2723 for recruitment matters

The penultimate boss have fallen, all it took was a handful of scrambled eggs and dancing around fire and beams of doom. Good job on bagging 7/8 Mythic and keep it strong for the final baddie of this raid

Kakmonstret#2723 for recruitment related matters

We're god damn thunderstruck with the defeat of Raszageth and a sweet 8/8 Mythic! It has been one hell of a ride with all sorts of attendance issues, coupled with a string of unfortunate events. The encounter itself was a significant step-up in difficulty, as to be expected. A long and pretty tedious encounter, riddled with personal responsibilty from the get-go. Beyond happy and relieved that we managed to pull through given the streak of bad luck that seems to be trademark Deus Ex. Grateful like there's no tomorrow to be around such capable and nice people. God knows we've been at it for a while and endured garbage that would have had a lot of guilds to throw in the towel. Oh well, incredibly well played and enjoy a weekend free of lightning. Unless you fancy some AC/DC

In terms of recruitment, now is the time to hit me up if you are a capable dps
    Some people wish for candy come Easter, I for one would like the fattest of dps. Waist measurements are not mandatory.
    Kakmonstret#2723

A slight step-up in terms of difficulty but nothing to write home about really. That being said, we bagged 4/9 Mythic with more evil dragons getting killed. Good job my dudes and keep at it for bosses to come
    Kakmonstret#2723

Looking for dps friends
    Kakmonstret#2723

Looking for dps friends, we can offer many wipes on Mythic Sarkareth. That's a barrel of fun so you might as well add Kakmonstret#2723

Looking for capable dps friends. My birthday was not too long ago, imagine what perfect gift it would be with some decent dps eager to join
    Don't be shy and add Kakmonstret#2723
    I seldom bite rawr xD

A retribution paladin friend joined our raiding adventures, aint that a treat!
    Still looking for some dps friends though, Kakmonstret#2723

Looking for dps friends, don't be shy, be my friend. I was once cool many moons ago.
    Kakmonstret#2723

As we progress ever so slightly on Sarkie in terms of %, so does his elbow inside the poor tanks pooper. Be a dps friend and save the tanks, add Kakmonstret#2723

Dps friends, add Kakmonstret#2723

The search must go on, dps add Kakmonstret#2723

Had some nice progress on Sarkie
    If you are a dps that want in then add Kakmonstret#2723

7% wipe on Sarkie
    Feel free to add me if you're a good dps, might as weeeeell
    Kakmonstret#2723

0.3% Sarkie wipe, absolutely gutted ;_;
    Dps add Kakmonstret#2723

Sarkie is deaaaaaaaaaaaaaad! Hell fucking yes, finally free of this curse of a boss
    What I need now is some new raiding friends. Any capable dps should add Kakmonstret#2723
    I also need a new and reliable co tank, don't be a stranger. I do not bite and we gon be the greatest of friends :>

Been having good talks with two druids.
    Still looking for some dps and a healer
    Hit me up at Kakmonstret#2723

I got the mythic Sarkie mount thing, aint that a blessing
    Looking for dps friends
    Kakmonstret#2723

Looking for a mage friend, don't be shy, new raid fun soon :L
    Kakmonstret#2723

We 5/9 Mythic with the defeat of Nymue! Very last pull of the evening, typical Deus Ex thing to do :>
    Kakmonstret#2723 for recruitment matters