Red face How to gear up fast ?

Hi guys, I quit legion after abt 1/and a half month, my char is abt 840 ilvl (and of course no legendary because you know... it's a lottery of course). Got few question.
    1. What's the ilvl of raiders now (h/m) ?
    2. By investing abt 3 hours/day how long would it take to reach that ilvl starting from 840 ilvl (consider that have still to strive to get flight and some legendary so daily q etc?
    3. Any suggestion on how to level up ilvl very fast by playing 3/hours /day average ?
    thank you for your help

Deleted
    - First of all, do the Broken shore dailies for 860+ items.
    - Spam random BG's and get RNG 860+ items.
    - In my PERSONAL experience, the chance to get legendaries is the highest in the daily world quests reward chests.
    - Whenever you are logged in, look at the map if there is an invasion somewhere. For every 5000 shards you can buy an 880-900 (RNG) item/relic.
    - World pvp quests now give random 880+ items.

I got an alt to item level 902 in about 3 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    - First of all, do the Broken shore dailies for 860+ items.
    - Spam random BG's and get RNG 860+ items.
    - In my PERSONAL experience, the chance to get legendaries is the highest in the daily world quests reward chests.
    - Whenever you are logged in, look at the map if there is an invasion somewhere. For every 5000 shards you can buy an 880-900 (RNG) item/relic.
    - World pvp quests now give random 880+ items.

I got an alt to item level 902 in about 3 weeks.
    TY bro. Last question. About arenas, you know season 4 ilvl drop ? Is it worth to strive in arena ?

Quote Originally Posted by Duskpanther View Post
    TY bro. Last question. About arenas, you know season 4 ilvl drop ? Is it worth to strive in arena ?
    base ilvl without rating is 895.

also do the pvp brawl if you havent. the quest can give relics which is by far the hardest thing to get on a new charecter (imo)

Do a normal difficulty raid. I have only gotten 2 legendaries and neither was from WQ or emissary chests. I got one from a random chest in Azsuna and one from a random rare in Suramar. I have always completed WQ for emissary chests so I don't know how I haven't gotten anymore. I think the Broken Isles dauntless gear is 850 or 855 and in my experience rarely roles higher. WQ gear from the actual quests also rarely roles higher. Shards will get you 880 gear from the broken isles vendor. Then just cross your fingers and hope for the jackpot on the RNG spin! You are at the mercy of luck honestly.