Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account

ToS difficulty change from week 1 to week 2

Did Blizzard mess up tuning in week 1 and fix it this week? Was there a post about it anywhere?

Last week my guild cleared normal ToS and first 4 heroic bosses in about 5 1/2 hours. This week Heroic Sisters seemed a lot harder. Instead of 1 shotting, it took us about an hour.

Also on normal Sassz'ine last week, there were definite gaps in the tornadoes (similar to LFR) that allows you to bypass the mechanic. Last night in a pug on normal Sassz'ine, there were no longer gaps in the tornadoes. This week seems like the intended difficulty.

Anyone else notice the changes?
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

You mention Heroic Sisters being harder this week... you did see that they hotfixed some of that fight's mechanics, right? Could account for your troubles. Can't speak to normal Mistress though, we didn't do normal this week.

A number of things got changed. I noticed the Tornado change for sure (which is an easy mechanic but still noted). In the pug i did on my alt KJ enraged on us at 2% and killed half the raid before he died lol. There were definitely changes.