Thread: 7.3 spoilers!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Apparently there is a new Felreaver that wlaks through playable areas all over the zone. Same camera shake. Same noise. New model. 500m hp.
    I would have hoped so, it is the homeworld of the legion after all :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kharum View Post
    So, where is Mal'Ganis? Was expecting him to be in Argus.
    Probably already joined the Void Lords. He seemed to have this rogue theme going on in WotLK and they might be doing it again. I can see him joining the Void Lords and skulking about turning others, just like Xavius and the Satyr's did in WotA

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Finally a good monk set.
    that looks amazing, im praying there's a non-set version for my Demon Hunter

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Still waiting for a satisfying Windrunner reunion
    The knaak windrunner can stop exsisting for all I care, Sylvanas/ Alleria is the one that has to matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bisso View Post
    Or Argus is a Titan, just like Azeroth is a Titan. The lore explain that some planets are basically cocoon for dormant Titans.
    Sargeras is probably rebirthing himself in a world that is over-saturated with Fel energy to speed up the process.

Keep waiting. Alleria's gonna meet Vereesa, and not mention anything about Quel'thalas or how childish Vereesa's been behaving for the last...her entire life.

I was hoping that Alleria's big thing she brought to the high/blood elf schism table would be that being on all those Legion worlds fighting demons for decades would have given her eyes the fel taint (if random blood elves just walking around Silvermoon got the fel taint by proximity, she should definitely have gotten it, or gotten it from when she was held and no doubt tortured by the Legion), which Vereesa would see and would make her realize that not all Blood Elves are bad, and in fact, she has no right to persecute them all because one blood elf built a weapon that Garrosh used to destroy Theramore, with Rhonin being killed as an afterthought because he got in the way. It's about time that Vereesa got some real growth and moved on with her life, not just kept herself devoted to murdering any blood elf she sees.

I hope that after the Legion's taken care of and Blizzard is FORCED to have the characters return to Azeroth and quit tip-toeing around inter-faction storylines, Alleria will go to Quel'thalas to help bring the high and blood elves together again (and not just give the Alliance a circlejerking moment by having her bitch at Lor'themar. If anyone, she should bitch at Vereesa).

But if I know Blizzard, she and Turalyon will live in Dalaran and never speak of Quel'thalas ever again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kharum View Post
    So, where is Mal'Ganis? Was expecting him to be in Argus.
    Preparing to take us into WotLK 2.0.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Preparing to take us into WotLK 2.0.
    Doesn't seem as unlikely atm

Stood in the Fire Grand Phoenix's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've waited seven years for this moment since I started playing this game, and, as probably an unpopular opinion as it is (I don't know), I'm hoping Alleria stays neutral, if only to be the Synthesis to Vereesa's Alliance (as Thesis) and Sylvanas' Horde (Antithesis). I'm sure she has plenty to say to them once the ball gets rolling (and that ball better roll hard and fast!).

I'm still of the mind that Alleria, being away in the Nether so long, already knows everything that's transpired on Azeroth - and between her siblings - since her departure to Draenor and now (we know she's been on Alt!Draenor, but for how long is uncertain), but admittedly that's more of a personal headcanon than actual speculation.

I wonder what happened to Varimathras? Or perhaps this is supposed to be his canon appearance for all that time? I wish they'd gone back a step toward Vanilla and WotLK dreadlord models. Those have more personality and actually look devious and cunning. Legion dreadlords look completely doofy and interchangeable. I hardly ever registered that I was fighting Balnazzar or Tichondrius or some other Dreadlord whose name we've encountered before, because they all look the same and have zero personality to their models.

Based on the text for the coven fight, it seems like sargeras has the souls of the titans and is corrupting them, since the coven is in charge of brain washing the souls of the titans.

Also it looks like the head of the eredar is trying to go void, based on the fact that he has a minion that is void bladed trying to keep the legion away from him while he is trying to accomplish something. IMO i think this is gonna be a 3 way war on argus. Legion vs Void vs Light.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Interesting - a more complete Naaru, the "Light Mother":

Norgannon, Khaz'goroth, and Golganneth too:

Last edited by Aucald; 2017-06-29 at 02:49 AM.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Interesting - a more complete Naaru, the "Light Mother":

Interestingly the first thing I thought of was the old Y'shaarj mural. Not implying anything though

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLoadbearer View Post
    I wonder what happened to Varimathras? Or perhaps this is supposed to be his canon appearance for all that time? I wish they'd gone back a step toward Vanilla and WotLK dreadlord models. Those have more personality and actually look devious and cunning. Legion dreadlords look completely doofy and interchangeable. I hardly ever registered that I was fighting Balnazzar or Tichondrius or some other Dreadlord whose name we've encountered before, because they all look the same and have zero personality to their models.
    It's pretty obvious what's happened.
    Ever since Wotlk he's been tortured for his failures. Someone pointed out evidence earlier the fight itself takes place in his cell - I don't think it can get more obvious

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLoadbearer View Post
    He's being tortured.

Blizzard not knowing their own lore again.
    Alleria has natural emerald green eyes not blue
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper Zanjin View Post
    More than likely that's been retconned because that's stupid but knowing Elf players they'll bitch and moan until Blizzard changes it to appease the babies of Azeroth.
    For the Alliance!

Threepeat Faction War Champions!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeper Zanjin View Post
    They fucked up Velen's skin color, and you're expecting these wonderfully intelligent people to get eye color right?

Deleted
    So anybody of the Horde on Argus on the ptr or is my faction skipping patch 7.3 aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Nibelheimy View Post
    Interestingly the first thing I thought of was the old Y'shaarj mural. Not implying anything though
    Its Gorshalach

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    So anybody of the Horde on Argus on the ptr or is my faction skipping patch 7.3 aswell.
    Hopefully.
    For the Alliance!

Threepeat Faction War Champions!