Page 1 of 2
LastLast

We are greatly betrayed by Blizz unless... [SPOILERS]

Okay, just imagine.

ULTRAXION is the endboss of Cataclysm. SURPRISE mother*kers!
    Who the fel he is - might you ask? Fckn nobody! He's a MOST POWERFUL twilight dragon, personal, ultimate creation of Deathwing himself!!! Is that not epic enough for you, ungrateful stupid brats? Yeah, we pulled him out of our asses a minute before you kill him, but just shul up, that's the final boss of expansion.
    Deathwing? You say, his story was revealed throughout all the expansion, he was built up to be the boss? Ha ha don't be ridiculous. You just can't challenge him, he's too powerful. He can obliterate you in one move, no way you could fight him in Cata. So he'll not appear in the Dragos Soul raid and just leave back into Deepholm.
    We have, in fact, a MUCH BETTER idea. Several expansions later, e.g. in Warlords of Draenor, he will just pop out of nowhere, attack Stromwind and you will fight him. Sounds extremely cool, right?

Now have at thee. "Finally deal with the Legion once and for all". "Hurry and defeat the Fallen Titan". "You must kill KJ and gul'dan before you can face Sargeras". "Take him down at last".
    Let's show his true story, make him a shadow behind the scene and...Never apper.
    SURPRISE mother*kers! Argus has a world soul too! Say HI to newborn titan and fckn kill it! That's your endboss, a brainless overcharged puppet! That's what you'll sacrifice your artifacts for. That's all you deserve. It's a titan! Why aren't you happy?

The only UNLESS here is if this raid is not the last one. 11 bosses, kinda too few? If Sargeras actually arrives and makes a 3-encounter raid like Deathwing, I'll take all my words back.
    But for now - we were just betrayed and spit in the faces. The worst thing they EVER did in this game.

Deleted
    Are you high?

I'd be amazed if Argus the Unmaker isnt either a placeholder for Sarg at an early stage of PTR, or directly tied to him via details to be released during the questline.

Either way patience is required

If anyone actually thinks Sargeras isn't the end boss of Legion, they need to get a serious therapy session. It's obviously being kept out of PTR at the moment, they'll patch him in after the trailer debut on Gamescom.

"Argus has a world soul too! Say HI to newborn titan and fckn kill it! "

It doesn't work that way. A newborn titan is literally planet-sized. Whatever it is we're fighting may have a titan soul in it, but it's not a literal titan.

As long as Sargeras doesn't turn into a good guy, I'm ok with not fighting him yet.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

10+ Year Old Account
    No Cutting Edge nor Ahead of the Curve achievements have been datamined yet, that could imply that Argus the Unmaker is not the end boss. Go figure, we might get a bigger spoiler closer to release.

7+ Year Old Account
    there must be some kind of new drug.

people are more shitposting than usual lately.

OT: "betrayed"

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post

Inb4: Blizzard is Illidan

10+ Year Old Account
    this isnt just shitposting this is advanced shitposting
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

What in the judeo-christian god's name is going on in this thread?
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    this isnt just shitposting this is advanced shitposting
    This is some next level shitposting. I'm amazed and impressed and actually also a bit scared.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalcheus View Post
    "As long as Sargeras doesn't turn into a good guy, I'm ok with not fighting him yet.
    That's my only fear - something along the lines of "You proved your strength to fight the Void..."
    I'd be pretty pissed...

Isn't this the 4th or 5th thread of utter rubbish like this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    This is some next level shitposting. I'm amazed and impressed and actually also a bit scared.
    This is merely a harbinger of what is to come.

Either
    1) "Argus the Unmaker" is just a placeholder for Sargeras and they want to surprise us later
    2) AtU is the Penultimate boss and Sargeras won't be patched in until late in the PTR cycle
    or
    3) AtU is the last boss for LFR --> Heroic and Sargeras is Mythic only (without any corrisponding DJ entry)

Deleted
    Don't do drugs kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you bother with any of the lore that occurs outside of the game.... or, hell, read what many of the NPCS have as flavor text... these "out of their ass" mysteries are actually explained pretty thoroughly.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamer8585 View Post
    Either
    1) "Argus the Unmaker" is just a placeholder for Sargeras and they want to surprise us later
    2) AtU is the Penultimate boss and Sargeras won't be patched in until late in the PTR cycle
    or
    3) AtU is the last boss for LFR --> Heroic and Sargeras is Mythic only (without any corrisponding DJ entry)
    So you really find any similarity in this model with Sargeras? Are you really THAT self-delusional?

Quote Originally Posted by Explorer View Post
    So you really find any similarity in this model with Sargeras? Are you really THAT self-delusional?
    It is highly unlikely any of the Titan models are actual Titans; they're probably all constructs inhabited by a Titan soul. As such, models aren't necessarily indicative of which Titan soul is hanging out inside of it.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post

It's summertime, all the kiddies are off school.