dps too low for a 921 ilvl?

i feel like my dps is too low in some encounters or all of them (idk) for a 921,any advice on how to improve or what im doing wrong?

warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/silvermoon/gundulff

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't have as much experience as you, so I won't be able to analyze the fights individually. However, looking at your profile and ilvl bracket %'s, you're on the right track.

A few fights you fall behind, such as Sisters, Maiden, and Avatar. If I'm to guess based on your 84th and 90th ilvl percentiles on Goroth and Harjatan, you know how to play Frost correctly, and may only be lacking in optimizing for fight mechanics.

For Maiden, I'm seeing that you are using your CD's at the beginning of the encounter, while the other two mages seem to try to sync their CD's to the dmg increase from the essence buffs. For frost especially, you may be better off holding your IV until your in position for the first shield. The haste increase + 20% buff from your artifact trait is especially powerful with the boss's buff, and you should be able to boost your rankings significantly. As a benefit, the boss does her shield every 2 minutes, which should almost sync with your IV due to cooldown reduction on FB crits. If you can find some Frozen Veins relics, you'll be able to sync CD's almost perfectly.

On a side note, I saw that you have a Tarnished Sentinel Medallion that you've used, but not on all of your logs nor currently on your character. Did you sim it to be a lower value than either of your other trinkets?

Yes I have Tarnished Sentinel Medallion, its a 900 ilvl on normal and it sims lower then what i have equiped