Omg, the one greatest change and not in patchnotes?

You can jump now while levitating!

Yeah, amazing how even the smallest changes that aren't even documented, can be the best ones.

10+ Year Old Account
    Agreed, it's the best thing to come in legion as far as I am concerned. You can also now jump with effects similar to Levitate such as Skystep Potion.
    Pokemon Shield
    FC: SW-6999-1982-1088
    Name: Awesome
    Always ready to battle!

I was happy to see that I no longer have to type out server names when sending BoA items to alts .. lol

Quote Originally Posted by BigAinCA View Post
    I was happy to see that I no longer have to type out server names when sending BoA items to alts .. lol
    Hasn't it always been like this?

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    Hasn't it always been like this?
    Not for me... prior to 7.3 I always had to type out the entire server. For alts on the same server it did the auto-complete

Deleted
    God I knew something was different and ackwardly good....

Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    You can jump now while levitating!
    Excitement levels of patch just doubled. And that's not because my excitement levels of the patch were low.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    DKs can jump while using Wraith Walk, too. It's a very welcome change!
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

They nerfed the Light buff from "Harnessing the Holy Fire" (Disc Artifact Acquisition) though, it fades when you enter a dungeon (and presumably, other instance)
    Still persists when you go to other outdoor continents, though.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.